North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Feb 2015, 3:30 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Do be daft, I like to see what is peeing Jimmi off, seems there is not many things that do not annoy you

I will admit many things do annoy me although I am still fairly happy most of the time, sadly I can't say that about today.
(21 Feb 2015, 3:37 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I will admit many things do annoy me although I am still fairly happy most of the time, sadly I can't say that about today.

I would say it's the same with me. Sometimes I can be in a very 'happy go lucky' mood, but then if something comes up or something is ruined for me, I tend to get very irritable.

Sometimes little things like someone shouting at me (ie a teacher) at school when I'm already having trouble with this girl (slowly moving away from her, but I still think she's nice for some reason and I can't explain why I still love her so much) and then my dickhead Science teacher does something to annoy me and I feel like listing all the school policies and how he is not entitling me to them thus failing himself and everyone around him!!
(20 Feb 2015, 7:53 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Don't think he played that one - it was more so the shouty sort of rappy rave.  Undecided

It did end up getting towards more normal music before he got off, but I still felt like giving him the earphones in my pocket and buying myself a new pair...

This sort of stuff:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=341216439419171

It just gives me a headache.
(21 Feb 2015, 6:06 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]This sort of stuff:

Shoot him.
(21 Feb 2015, 6:06 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]This sort of stuff:

It's worrying that I can name the tune! haha. 

We used to listen to all this stuff back when I was in school, and I'm surprised it's got such a following now. Especially since the clubs all got shut down. I've never been a fan of MCs, but that's not MCing to me. That's mumbling on about shite as you can in 3 minutes.
How horrific Newcastle have been tonight. Absolutely pitiful.
(21 Feb 2015, 6:20 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]How horrific Newcastle have been tonight. Absolutely pitiful.

I'm not even watching it. I'm sat configuring a HP server (on a Saturday night! Dodgy ), so needed the VGA port on my TV!
(21 Feb 2015, 6:22 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I'm not even watching it. I'm sat configuring a HP server (on a Saturday night! Dodgy ), so needed the VGA port on my TV!

You don't want to either!
3-0 already...
(21 Feb 2015, 6:14 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]It's worrying that I can name the tune! haha. 

We used to listen to all this stuff back when I was in school, and I'm surprised it's got such a following now. Especially since the clubs all got shut down. I've never been a fan of MCs, but that's not MCing to me. That's mumbling on about as much shite as you can in 3 minutes.

Every time I make a post! Big Grin
Went to have a shave earlier to find my shaver wouldnt work, so I opted to go to The Galleries for a quick Beard Trim which usually only costs a £1-£1.50 at the most, I got fucking charged £3.95 for a Beard Trim which takes all over 30 Seconds if that to do, might as well of had my Haircut whilst I was at it, baring in mind it doesnt even need cutting.
It's going from bad to worse... 5-0 now.
(21 Feb 2015, 6:29 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Went to have a shave earlier to find my shaver wouldnt work, so I opted to go to The Galleries for a quick Beard Trim which usually only costs a £1-£1.50 at the most, I got fucking charged £3.95 for a Beard Trim which takes all over 30 Seconds if that to do, might as well of had my Haircut whilst I was at it, baring in mind it doesnt even need cutting.

Did they have to get the hedge strimmers out like? Big Grin
Myself.

Never in my life, have I managed to get a photo of the top half of 67027, I'm shite at photography.

Then two light 66s come through, my camera decides to "Zoom Error" twice, all the banned words came out of my mouth, managed to get a shite photo.

Some fairy bollocks was at NCL today, showing of his brilliant camera and photo skills, basically he was boring the hell out of me taking about how hilarious a XC Voyager is when it bounces over a certain piece of track.

I now know every shade of EC grey thanks to fairy bollocks.

Fairy bollocks was chatting up my respite worker.

Fairy bollocks was waving his TopGear live ticket about.
(21 Feb 2015, 6:29 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Went to have a shave earlier to find my shaver wouldnt work, so I opted to go to The Galleries for a quick Beard Trim which usually only costs a £1-£1.50 at the most, I got fucking charged £3.95 for a Beard Trim which takes all over 30 Seconds if that to do, might as well of had my Haircut whilst I was at it, baring in mind it doesnt even need cutting.
If it was the beard you had last time I seen you, I can see why it would cost nearly 4 quid, ya would hair clippers to take it off that was a beard a devout Muslim would be proud of
Earlier my sister was doing my head in When I wanted to use the bath first but she went 1st so lucky I turned the dials to cold but when I went I turned them back to hot haha revenge best served cold 
(22 Feb 2015, 12:34 am)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]Earlier my sister was doing my head in When I wanted to use the bath first but she went 1st so lucky[Image: arrow-10x10.png] I turned the dials to cold but when I went I turned them back to hot haha revenge best served cold 

That's a bit sly like  Tongue
Back to uni tomorrow! =(
When people put their dogs on the seats....
Nothing is going right on today's outing, either. Missed the Metro, bus took 30 mins to get from the Wheatsheaf to Park Lane due to traffic on St. Mary's Way, and I've now discovered I forgot to charge my camera last night and it is dead.
(24 Feb 2015, 10:06 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Nothing is going right on today's outing, either. Missed the Metro, bus took 30 mins to get from the Wheatsheaf to Park Lane due to traffic on St. Mary's Way, and I've now discovered I forgot to charge my camera last night and it is dead.

Oh dear, at least this post has reminded me to charge mine for tomorrow as I don't want to repeat of last Wednesday when mine died in Newcastle, although I now keep a fully charged spare in my bag.