North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Microsoft Allowing Xbox One Games To Connect With PC, Other Consoles

http://www.unilad.co.uk/gaming/microsoft...-consoles/

Interesting development, this is good on all levels!
Well, since I'm only visiting aykley heads today I could have used an arriva day ticket.

Sod that. The weather's vile and I'm not hanging around at bus stops a minute more than I have to. Explorer it is.
Paul Daniels has died from a brain tumour aged 77

Paul Daniels dies from Brain Tumour
(17 Mar 2016, 9:27 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Paul Daniels has died from a brain tumour aged 77

Paul Daniels dies from Brain Tumour
It's pretty much my whole Facebook timeline right now. R.I.P.

Frank Sinatra Jr has also died.
(17 Mar 2016, 9:43 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]It's pretty much my whole Facebook timeline right now. R.I.P.

Frank Sinatra Jr has also died.
I seen that on the news about Frank Sinatra...

Not been a good year so far when it comes to death...

I should bring Mista Fozz Turf Accountancy back and open a book on who's next
(17 Mar 2016, 10:10 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I seen that on the news about Frank Sinatra...

Not been a good year so far when it comes to death...

I should bring Mista Fozz Turf Accountancy back and open a book on who's next

Put me down for the DofE. He'll catch his death performing his civic duties for Maj's birthday bash.
(17 Mar 2016, 12:51 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Put me down for the DofE. He'll catch his death performing his civic duties for Maj's birthday bash.
He is starting to look frail now...Must admit I love Prince Philip, says what most of us think but we would not dare say it [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I thought he was croak it in 2012 during Her Maj's Diamond Jubilee Celebrations
What's happened to the "Stalking and Such" thread, I can't find it on Tapatalk.
(20 Mar 2016, 9:34 am)Davie wrote [ -> ]What's happened to the "Stalking and Such" thread, I can't find it on Tapatalk.

Looks like it has gone.
Wonder if it has anything to do with that typo from yesterday?
(20 Mar 2016, 9:34 am)Davie wrote [ -> ]What's happened to the "Stalking and Such" thread, I can't find it on Tapatalk.
(20 Mar 2016, 10:41 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Looks like it has gone.
Wonder if it has anything to do with that typo from yesterday?

Nope. The thread starter has decided to remove it.
(20 Mar 2016, 10:46 am)Adrian wrote [ -> ]Nope. The thread starter has decided to remove it.
Thanks for that.
(20 Mar 2016, 10:47 am)Davie wrote [ -> ]Thanks for that.

Could just make a new one Davie - can't see the problem in that.
I'm sure he can live without it haha
(20 Mar 2016, 10:58 am)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]I'm sure he can live without it haha

I think we all can! 

Surely one of the most pointless threads ever?  Big Grin
(20 Mar 2016, 10:59 am)Adrian wrote [ -> ]I think we all can! 

Wasnt it created by a mod after discussion diverged in the GNE latest thread?
(20 Mar 2016, 11:00 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Wasnt it created by a mod after discussion diverged in the GNE latest thread?

No - a regular user created it.

True haha ??

Indeed. I don't think a whole forum needs to know who you have seen?
(20 Mar 2016, 11:11 am)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Indeed. I don't think a whole forum needs to know who you have seen?

I find it quite amusing, Though that's my opinion on it.
(20 Mar 2016, 11:11 am)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Indeed. I don't think a whole forum needs to know who you have seen?
It was my favourite thread! I like knowing who's running into who each day. Wonder how many people I'll run into on Saturday as I'm planning Hexham to get some photos of the new look Tynedale Links and the AD122. I may be getting the 09:45 685 over to Hexham.
(20 Mar 2016, 11:18 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]It was my favourite thread! I like knowing who's running into who each day. Wonder how many people I'll run into on Saturday as I'm planning Hexham to get some photos of the new look Tynedale Links and the AD122. I may be getting the 09:45 685 over to Hexham.

Not us. We'll be out of the area.
Today has been an awful day for allocations, practically all services have been affected
(20 Mar 2016, 11:11 am)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Indeed. I don't think a whole forum needs to know who you have seen?

It was certainly one of my favourite threads, and one of the first I would check every time.
Jupiter and the moon are making for a rather impressive pairing, this evening. So bright I thought it was Venus!
Terror Attacks Hits Brussels

Passengers flee deadly Brussels Airport Blasts

There has also been an attack on Brussels Metro though I dont have a link for the Metro Attack atm
(22 Mar 2016, 8:34 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Terror Attacks Hits Brussels

There has also been an attack on Brussels Metro though I dont have a link for the Metro Attack atm

Blardy hell.
(22 Mar 2016, 8:34 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Terror Attacks Hits Brussels

So sad, =(

I wonder if the attack is retaliation to the arresting of that bloke who was involved in the Paris attacks?

BBC are reporting 10 have died at the Metro explosions.

UK have said police presence have been increased at key locations..... so basically London.
(22 Mar 2016, 10:25 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]So sad, =(

I wonder if the attack is retaliation to the arresting of that bloke who was involved in the Paris attacks?

BBC are reporting 10 have died at the Metro explosions.

UK have said police presence have been increased at key locations..... so basically London.

I dont think that will be the only reason...I cant see anyone organising an attack that quick...though it has been suggested that Salah Abdeslam was planning more attacks so will most likely be linked to him...

Probably an attack he was organising and was brought forward
(22 Mar 2016, 10:56 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I dont think that will be the only reason...I cant see anyone organising an attack that quick...though it has been suggested that Salah Abdeslam was planning more attacks so will most likely be linked to him...

Probably an attack he was organising and was brought forward

I think it might be a few days before we find out whats happened, who's done the attacks, although its likely ISIS.
My brother goes to Germany tomorrow, my mam doesn't want him to go now.