North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Sep 2013, 4:50 pm)gtomlinson wrote [ -> ]GNE Facebook page Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Oooooh, that has gone beyond the pale.
However, the person who has set up the 'srriva North East' page and has liked Percy Mains comment is a genius!
It's turning into a dark Tarantino film
GNE Facebook Page is more of a joke than it ever was.

Trolling can be funny at times, it can be used as a tactic to show a public forum what a joke there page/msg board has become, but it looks like GNEs heads are still buried firmly in the sand, and the trolling is becoming a joke
(13 Sep 2013, 5:02 pm)Daniel wrote [ -> ]Oh my god... :L!

> Source.

a later comment in the post...

Clifton Hignett IV I have no problem with hobbyists and if people choose to masturbate over bus timetables then all power to them. I prefer boobies to do that over myself

lmfao!!!!
(14 Sep 2013, 8:38 am)fozzovmurton wrote [ -> ]GNE Facebook Page is more of a joke than it ever was.

Trolling can be funny at times, it can be used as a tactic to show a public forum what a joke there page/msg board has become, but it looks like GNEs heads are still buried firmly in the sand, and the trolling is becoming a joke

I imagine Ian and Andy compile a list of people they want banned and GNE carry it out the next morning, that would explain disappearing posts etc.
It looks like they have been deleting posts today.

However, I have just spotted this one. Is Fyacebook Polis a member of the Fencehouses Popular Front too or someone who reads this?

Go North East shared a link. 35 minutes ago via HootSuite · Superhero Street Fair in Durham Tomorrow there will be themed activities across Durham City for families and those fighting the superhero within, including climbing walls and superhero characters such as Spiderman, Batman and Captain America. http://www.durhambid.co.uk/events

Jump on the bus and we'll take you there! http://ow.ly/oRALF
Buy a Buzzfare family day ticket for just £11.50 and make it a real family event. Available for up to two adults and three children travelling in a group from the driver on the bus or on your smartphone with the M-ticket app.

Superhero Street Fair in Durham -
Sunday 15th September www.durhambid.co.uk
Like · Share

Fyacebuk Polis Ah we might go there instead. Mrs Polis likes superheros. We don't need WiFi for our walk along the river either. What time does the 20A get to Fencehouses on a Sunday morning at approx 11OO hrs?
Like · 23 minutes ago

Go North East I'm afraid the 20A doesn't operate on a Sunday. You could get the M1 at 1051 to Houghton-le-Spring and then the 20 from there.
Like · 21 minutes ago

Fyacebuk Polis You certainly do not make it easy for us. Will we have long to wait for the 20 in Houghton le Spring? Or, alternatively, can we get a 71 to Chester le Street rather than the M1? Mrs Polis could read the Mail on Sunday on the 21.
Like · 17 minutes ago

Go North East The 20 is due at 1116 from Houghton-le-Spring.
Unfortunately, the 71 doesn't operate on a Sunday either.
Edited · Like · 1 · 15 minutes ago

Fyacebuk Polis Thank you for your help. We might just stop in the house. Mrs Polis is making a banana bread and if we go out I would be forced to eat it for my lunch. The
thought of Banana Bread and waiting in Houghton le Spring to change buses is not an appealing thought.
Like · 12 minutes ago

Write a comment... Comment
Go North East's Facebook perv, Ken Kennedy is at it again... Tongue

[attachment=4608]
There's been a few corkers today. It would seem that Wi-Fi is still a major talking point in the world of Go North East. Or at least Ken Kennedy finally had his question answered.

Ken Kennedyposted toGo North East
7 hours ago
Hello Go North East. I asked a question on Tuesday about Wifi on the X84. Did the member of staff responsible for monitoring your Wifi come back to you yet?
Like ·

Go North East Hi Ken - I believe the buses you mentioned aren't fitted with WiFi.
7 hours ago · Like

Ken Kennedy Thank you Go North East. Do you know if this is going to be normal on a Sunday? I travelled again on Thursday and the orange bus satisfied my Wifi needs.
7 hours ago · Like

Go North East No problem, Ken. Unfortunately, the buses that will be operating on the service on a Sunday aren't fitted with WiFi. Hope this doesn't cause too much of an inconvenience.
7 hours ago · Like · 1

Fyacebuk Polis Is there a mention of this in the timetable? I got myself all comfy last Sunday (iPad in tow) and on checking my paper based timetable for a disclaimer I could not see one. Mrs Polis was aghast!
6 hours ago via mobile · Like

Go North East I'm afraid there's no mention of WiFi at all. Apologies for the oversight.
6 hours ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis That is a shame. We organise and plan our walks using the iPad and our subscription to Ordnance Survey. This modern technology is great, so it is a let down that we cannot plan our walks on a Sunday. We will just make alternative arrangements instead
6 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2

Fyacebuk Polis asked a similar question.

Fyacebuk Polisposted toGo North East
6 hours ago
Does anyone know if the train from Newcastle to Hexham running tomorrow will have WiFi?
Like ·

Percy Main trains dont have wifi between newcastle and hexham only the tynedale express and the ten
5 hours ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis Thanks Percy. The tynedale express doesn't have WiFi on a Sunday. The Go North East person told myself and Ken Kennedy earlier on. Looks like we are stuck in the house because it is awkward getting to Durham from our house on a Sunday. Mrs Polis asked if we could go to see the Great North Run at South Shields, but the bus we would have got there does not run either. We are at the mercy of Go North East Percy and I am not too keen on it! Help us Percy, help us
5 hours ago via mobile · Like

Percy Main am sure i read somewhere that tynedale express has wifi on buses and my friend who drives them also said they have wifi too
5 hours ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis They do normally. But on a Sunday there is a little yellow bus that does the route instead of the normal bus. Who is your friend? Next time I get it, I will tell them I was speaking with you
5 hours ago via mobile · Like

Percy Main his name was mark but im friends with drivers in all depots
5 hours ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis What is he called now? Has he changed his name, just with you saying he was Mark. I don't know him, but will ask about and tell them Percy was asking after him
4 hours ago via mobile · Like

Percy Main thanks he said his name was mark but sumtimes drivers lye to me about stuff
4 hours ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis Ah ok. Sorry to hear they lie about you. Maybe they hear rumours and tell you thinking the rumours are true? I just heard a rumour about Quaylink fares increasing.

Harold Bishop i have wifi in my coffee shop if Mrs Polis is near ramsey street any time soon
4 hours ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis You can have her Harrold. She is no looker like Madge was, but if you like banana bread and date loaf, she is a keeper. She mentioned about setting up an account on here but has not got round to it yet

Harold Bishop i only sell victoria sponge sorry
4 hours ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis I'm not asking to pimp her out Harold. Although after a sherry or two, she is just as good as Mrs Sponge!

Ken Kennedy She is better.
3 hours ago · Like

And in other news, Andy Clifford tries to explain his traffic updates.

Andy Cliffordposted toGo North East
6 hours ago
A193
A193 New Bridge Street Byker, westbound between B1600 Crawhall Road and B1600 Clarence Street
A193 Tyne And Wear - A193 New Bridge Street in Byker partially blocked and very slow traffic westbound between the B1600 Crawhall Road junction and the B1600 Clarence Street junction, because of an accident. Congestion to Byker East Roundabout.
Updated 31 minutes ago
Like ·

Harold Bishop whats the point in this crap ????
4 hours ago · Like

Andy Clifford To help
2 hours ago · Like

Leyland Olympian Which services are affected by this disruption Andy?
39 minutes ago · Like

Andy Clifford Any that service byker and in general gees don't post for sakes of it u thanked I'd murdeted someone it's to help gees
12 minutes ago · Like

Harold Bishop Could you repeat your previous post in English please?
2 minutes ago · Like
Isn't Harold Bishop a character on Neighbours? Dodgy
(14 Sep 2013, 7:58 pm)BJ10VUS wrote [ -> ]Isn't Harold Bishop a character on Neighbours? Dodgy

yes Smile
(14 Sep 2013, 7:50 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]There's been a few corkers today. It would seem that Wi-Fi is still a major talking point in the world of Go North East. Or at least Ken Kennedy finally had his question answered.

Fyacebuk Polis asked a similar question.

And in other news, Andy Clifford tries to explain his traffic updates.

Love it.
Wonder if Andy has blocked Leyland or Harold yet?
What's the chances of a Lou Carpenter account being created now that there's a Harold Bishop?
(14 Sep 2013, 8:23 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]What's the chances of a Lou Carpenter account being created now that there's a Harold Bishop?

Well it looks like there could be a Mrs Fyacebuk on the way.
I'm just hoping Mrs Mangle doesn't turn up!
(14 Sep 2013, 8:25 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Well it looks like there could be a Mrs Fyacebuk on the way.
I'm just hoping Mrs Mangle doesn't turn up!

I didn't even click to the Harold reference until I had a look at his profile pic Big Grin I haven't watched it for years - is he not 'dead' again?

As for Mrs Mangle. The lovely Miss Mangle (Sky) could turn up any day of the week as far as I'm concerned! Played by the gorgeous Stephanie McIntosh of course Wink

[Image: Stephanie+McIntosh+stephh.jpg]
(14 Sep 2013, 8:33 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I didn't even click to the Harold reference until I had a look at his profile pic Big Grin I haven't watched it for years - is he not 'dead' again?

As for Mrs Mangle. The lovely Miss Mangle (Sky) could turn up any day of the week as far as I'm concerned! Played by the gorgeous Stephanie McIntosh of course Wink

[Image: Stephanie+McIntosh+stephh.jpg]

I have no idea who she is, but yes - she can turn up at any point!
(14 Sep 2013, 8:53 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]I have no idea who she is, but yes - she can turn up at any point!

It seems like you both have a touch of the Kennedy's there Wink
(14 Sep 2013, 8:23 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]What's the chances of a Lou Carpenter account being created now that there's a Harold Bishop?

Lou Carpenterposted toGo North East
2 minutes ago
Fair dinkums bonzer job there me old kangaroo.

Question - I'm doing panto in the area and looking at a rental in Fencehouses, it reminds me of the old Outback and there's a great didgeredoo shop and old Jelly Belly Harold Bishop wants to visit me.

What buses run to Fencehouses on a Sunday? Thanks in advance me old muckers.
Like ·
Gail Harrison Larner
the bustop windows opposite the rugby club winlaton have just blown out big style just aswell me and me dog crossed over in time
Like · · about an hour ago
Ken Kennedy likes this.

Ian Hignett Bus stops are the responsibility of Nexus, you'll have to contact them. Details are listed on any bus stop.
about an hour ago · Edited · Like · 1

Harold Bishop The details have blown away with the bus stop.
about an hour ago · Like · 2

Andy Clifford 0191? 2020747 be careful ian
55 minutes ago · Like

Gail Harrison Larner I aint going anywhere near that bustop
52 minutes ago · Like

Gail Harrison Larner Mary poppins has blown away too ha ha
29 minutes ago · Like

Lou Carpenter Wind-laton. Lovely place.
17 minutes ago · Like

Gail Harrison Larner Its the windy city
15 minutes ago · Like

Lou Carpenter Sounds like my old friend Harold's campervan after a curry
12 minutes ago · Like

Ken Kennedy You can blow me away too if you fancy Gail x
3 minutes ago · Unlike · 1

Gail Harrison Larner Is there any need
A few seconds ago · Like
Haha, I had to laugh at Kennedy, he's a walking sex case waiting to happen!