North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(26 Apr 2014, 10:33 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]adidas Originals - love or hate? Huh

I love them personally, both for comfort and style. Others seem to hate them for what ever reason?

I like the look of them, might get myself a pair after my birthday with the money.
for anyone on here still at school you might have an assembely as in leeds a 15 year old pupil stabbed a female teacher to death link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27193638
In other news, Max Clifford has been found guilty of eight accounts of indecent assault.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27192600
(27 Apr 2014, 10:01 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]I like the look of them, might get myself a pair after my birthday with the money.

You should Big Grin I'm quite keen on a pair of the ZX-750 at JD, but also noticed they've just got a load of Air Max 90s on their online shop. Trying to fight off temptation now. Tongue

(28 Apr 2014, 4:35 pm)danpick wrote [ -> ]for anyone on here still at school you might have an assembely as in leeds a 15 year old pupil stabbed a female teacher to death link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27193638

Absolutely shocking news. RIP. Sad
(28 Apr 2014, 4:35 pm)danpick wrote [ -> ]for anyone on here still at school you might have an assembely as in leeds a 15 year old pupil stabbed a female teacher to death link http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27193638

Absolutely shocking, we all have/had teachers we don't like, but to stab them to death is a bit extreme, sounded like a decent teacher as well the way people talked on the news about her, the nearest I got to hurting a teacher was splatting a snowball on the Deputy Heads Canister, he always hated me and threatened to kick seven shades out of me one day, lovely man...But I would never have thought about murdering him

(28 Apr 2014, 5:14 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]In other news, Max Clifford has been found guilty of eight accounts of indecent assault.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27192600

Good, I have never liked the man...Made me laugh during the first week or two of his trial, the jury had to leave after a witness made comments about his cock and it had everyone in stitches
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-27224496

An interesting news story. A Syrian man murders his wife claiming that she had become 'too westernised'. However, the husband denies responsibility for the murder citing that he was "possessed of a spirit" when the incident occurred.

Obviously, there should be only one verdict - guilty. But it'll be interesting to see how the trial pans out.
Toms NE Buses Hi Jody, services 28 and 28A operate from Beamish Museum to Chester-le-Street and vice versa, half hourly
Like · Reply · 11 hours ago

Go North East Toms NE Buses - I tried to drop you a message via Facebook but did not send, any chance you could drop me an email regarding some of the posts on here. Cheers mark.durham@gonortheast.co.uk
Like · Reply · 9 hours ago

Toms NE Buses Have done.
Like · 9 hours ago

Come on, Tom.. Spill! You got a message after hours - at 21:30! Tongue
(01 May 2014, 6:15 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Toms NE Buses Hi Jody, services 28 and 28A operate from Beamish Museum to Chester-le-Street and vice versa, half hourly
Like · Reply · 11 hours ago

Go North East Toms NE Buses - I tried to drop you a message via Facebook but did not send, any chance you could drop me an email regarding some of the posts on here. Cheers mark.durham@gonortheast.co.uk
Like · Reply · 9 hours ago

Toms NE Buses Have done.
Like · 9 hours ago

Come on, Tom.. Spill! You got a message after hours - at 21:30! Tongue

Strange to see anything other than the smtp address for the group mailbox being put up there.
I rarely visit GNE's Facebook page these days. Does Tom regularly provide advice?

If so, it may be one of those cease and desist orders - the kind that can turn a Quality Contracts critic into an advocate!
Went on the page for the first time in ages last night and saw the comments/discussion.

I actually tipped Tom off as he hadn't seen the posts from Mark.
Had a canny chat with Tom via PM and I agreed with the points he made.

Hopefully GNE are decent about whatever it is they're trying to get in touch with him about.
(01 May 2014, 12:21 pm)AdamY wrote [ -> ]I rarely visit GNE's Facebook page these days. Does Tom regularly provide advice?

If so, it may be one of those cease and desist orders - the kind that can turn a Quality Contracts critic into an advocate!

I rarely provide information to others Wink - Not sure what his problem is, but whatever it is mustn't be important because he hasn't bothered to send me a email.
Luke Sharp anyone?
Just nebbing through GNE fb page and he is appearing to troll the page.

He works for Sky Sports, lives in London, likes GNE and Odeon and has a dubious profile picture...
I leave school tomorrow forever and ever and ever and ever. I do have to go in for revision lessons and exams though after the half term. The last 7 years have definitely been absolutely brilliant. I've made so many friends and I will actually miss every single one of them. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to share my school experience with Cry
(22 May 2014, 10:40 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]I leave school tomorrow forever and ever and ever and ever. I do have to go in for revision lessons and exams though after the half term. The last 7 years have definitely been absolutely brilliant. I've made so many friends and I will actually miss every single one of them. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of people to share my school experience with Cry

Woooo good luck =D, i have being left 7 years and wish i could do school again, even though i hated senior school!

i miss most people i know, haven't seen them for years due to working/uni and they also work and have a family.

------
Anyone ever wondered why on Pingu that the dad was always ironing clothes, when they never wore them! haha
(23 May 2014, 6:30 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Anyone ever wondered why on Pingu that the dad was always ironing clothes, when they never wore them! haha

One of life's greatest mysteries! Tongue
(23 May 2014, 3:38 pm)BJ10VUS wrote [ -> ]One of life's greatest mysteries! Tongue

haha it is!

used to watch Pingu when i was kid, it was class
(23 May 2014, 4:05 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]haha it is!

used to watch Pingu when i was kid, it was class

Have you ever wondered why the dad was ironing in the first place?! I used to watch Pingu as well, in fact now I'll likely watch an episode on YouTube to remind me, I liked that one where he destroyed the dinner or something than ran away from home - only to be scared of the shapes in the night!
(24 May 2014, 3:21 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Have you ever wondered why the dad was ironing in the first place?! I used to watch Pingu as well, in fact now I'll likely watch an episode on YouTube to remind me, I liked that one where he destroyed the dinner or something than ran away from home - only to be scared of the shapes in the night!

Haha never thought of that
(24 May 2014, 3:21 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Have you ever wondered why the dad was ironing in the first place?!

Especially in an igloo... I didn't think a house made of snow and heat ended very well! Tongue
(24 May 2014, 4:40 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Haha never thought of that

AND he used to sit in a rocking chair and knit!!