North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Feb 2016, 11:09 am)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]It certainly was. Didn't lie where i am with it raining not long before.

=(, typical!
(13 Feb 2016, 11:02 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Hearing that it's snowing in Stanley/Durham, anyone confirm? Tongue

Possibly Stanley way, but was just pissing down east of durham about an hour ago (and is in Stockton, now)
(13 Feb 2016, 11:17 am)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Possibly Stanley way, but was just pissing down east of durham about an hour ago (and is in Stockton, now)
It snowed in Murton twice for about 5 minutes earlier [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
(13 Feb 2016, 11:02 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Hearing that it's snowing in Stanley/Durham, anyone confirm? Tongue

Just checked fb and there are photos showing snow laying in Consett and it falling in Sunderland and Houghton.
(13 Feb 2016, 12:12 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Just checked fb and there are photos showing snow laying in Consett and it falling in Sunderland and Houghton.

Yeah - heard it was laying in Consett. Just not here in Stanley.
Snowing in Whitley Bay right now.
(13 Feb 2016, 12:13 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Yeah - heard it was laying in Consett. Just not here in Stanley.

Who needs accuweather or windows in a house when fb tells you what the weather is like...
(13 Feb 2016, 12:28 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Who needs accuweather or windows in a house when fb tells you what the weather is like...
Got no warning about this today, stupid accuweather!
Agree, the weather is nothing like yesterday's forecast, or else we'd have given teesside park a miss.

Turned out sunny but cold in darlo, this afty, though.
Remember this technology?

Unfortunately, this particular tape turned out not to be worth saving Blush
Sunderland council could be closing the Monkwearmouth Station Museum in Sunderland due lack of funding.

Hopefully they go ahead with plan B and only close it for a short time.
(15 Feb 2016, 8:45 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sunderland council could be closing the Monkwearmouth Station Museum in Sunderland due lack of funding.

Hopefully they go ahead with plan B and only close it for a short time.

Hopefully they'll not go the Durham route and demolish it to make way for (yet more, expensive) student flats.
(13 Feb 2016, 10:48 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Remember this technology?

Unfortunately, this particular tape turned out not to be worth saving Blush

I love the shirt mind. It's the best advice you can ever give someone haha.
(15 Feb 2016, 9:16 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Hopefully they'll not go the Durham route and demolish it to make way for (yet more, expensive) student flats.

I think its a grade listed building, not 100% sure on that though.

If not.. i hope they don't, its a nice building.
(04 Feb 2016, 10:16 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]As most here know, I lost my 32 year old sister in December last year...

The original Post Mortem was inconclusive and the Coroner told us it would take 6-8 weeks to get a conclusive result, we now know the cause.

Coroner let my mam know yesterday...Cause was Multiple Organ Failure brought on by Pneumonia...

It is a bit of a relief to my mother who has beat the shit out of herself for 7 weeks now wondering if there was something we could have done to prevent the death...It apparantly came on that quick she didn't know what hit her.

We will never forget and always remember my sister, but we all have some closure now and we can get on re-building our lives best we can, I think the coroner said she was a time bomb waiting to go off and most likely would have died anyway, so it gives me a bit peace, knowing she did not suffer in those last few moments and she went quick.

Thanks to everyone here who showed us support and friendship
My Great Aunty was discovered at her sheltered accommodation dead this morning by police from a presumed heart attack. Sad

In other news I was awoken this morning at 2:33am by my Central London hotel fire alarm from someone smoking in the corridor. Someone was smoking on my train home too. (1N19)
(15 Feb 2016, 9:18 pm)Adrian wrote [ -> ]I love the shirt mind. It's the best advice you can ever give someone haha.

That one used to be mine many, many years ago, but somehow ended up being adopted Big Grin
(15 Feb 2016, 9:26 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]My Great Aunty was discovered at her sheltered accommodation dead this morning by police from a presumed heart attack. Sad

In other news I was awoken this morning at 2:33am by my Central London hotel fire alarm from someone smoking in the corridor. Someone was smoking on my train home too. (1N19)

Rotten night and rotten news to receive in the morning Sad
(15 Feb 2016, 9:26 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]My Great Aunty was discovered at her sheltered accommodation dead this morning by police from a presumed heart attack. Sad

Sorry for your loss, NK53 Sad
(15 Feb 2016, 10:40 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]That one used to be mine many, many years ago, but somehow ended up being adopted Big Grin
Get yourself a BOFH one to replace it. It'll come in handy for all the tech faults on NEB.
(15 Feb 2016, 9:26 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]My Great Aunty was discovered at her sheltered accommodation dead this morning by police from a presumed heart attack. Sad

I'm sorry to hear this.