North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mobile X Factor auditions in Middlesbrough today.
(04 Apr 2015, 8:48 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Mobile X Factor auditions in Middlesbrough today.

You thinking of joining them?  Tongue Big Grin
(04 Apr 2015, 8:56 am)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]You thinking of joining them?  Big Grin
Nah! I'm too good.
The Cleveland Centre in Middlesbrough smells like the whole of Boro have crapped their pants!
(03 Apr 2015, 7:13 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]If he designed the Borismaster it would look like this Wink 
That looks like the night bus in Harry Potter
Just seen this soft play slide posted on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/TONYVUSA/photos...89/?type=1&permPage=1
Who on earth is playing golf at 0815 on Easter Sunday?!
(04 Apr 2015, 11:01 am)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Just seen this soft play slide posted on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/TONYVUSA/photos...89/?type=1&permPage=1
Thats a great soft play slide
(05 Apr 2015, 7:24 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Who on earth is playing golf at 0815 on Easter Sunday?!

I'm about to leave a car boot sale and I've been there since half seven, on an Easter Sunday. Although Golf isn't really my thing, it's not unfeasible that some may want to get a quick round in early on a Sunday morning.
(05 Apr 2015, 7:55 am)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I'm about to leave a car boot sale and I've been there since half seven, on an Easter Sunday. Although Golf isn't really my thing, it's not unfeasible that some may want to get a quick round in early on a Sunday morning.
Many would take the mick with what I'm doing today in fairness.
(05 Apr 2015, 8:02 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Many would take the mick with what I'm doing today in fairness.
What ya doing like mate?

Playing with yaself

Sorry Big Grin
Happy Easter to you all!

I didn't expect to be the "organist" at Church this morning. The proper one didn't turn up so I was roped into playing hymns through a laptop, simply because I'm 19 and fit the general stereotype of all youths being technologically competent. One bloke was joking on saying I was "getting carried away" with my new temporary job
(05 Apr 2015, 10:42 am)Adam wrote [ -> ]Happy Easter to you all!

I didn't expect to be the "organist" at Church this morning. The proper one didn't turn so I was roped into playing hymns through a laptop, simply because I'm 19 and fit the general stereotype of all youths being technologically competent. One bloke was joking on saying I was "getting carried away" with my new temporary job

Happy Easter Adam and everyone on NEB Big Grin
(05 Apr 2015, 10:42 am)Adam wrote [ -> ]Happy Easter to you all!

I didn't expect to be the "organist" at Church this morning. The proper one didn't turn so I was roped into playing hymns through a laptop, simply because I'm 19 and fit the general stereotype of all youths being technologically competent. One bloke was joking on saying I was "getting carried away" with my new temporary job

So that was 2 consecutive posts in this thread which referred to the playing of organs!   Tongue

Slightly more serious, are there many around your age who attend your local church? It's not something I normally associate with 19 year olds (but good on you and respect for it).
(05 Apr 2015, 11:26 am)theblackwatch wrote [ -> ]So that was 2 consecutive posts in this thread which referred to the playing of organs!   Tongue

Slightly more serious, are there many around your age who attend your local church? It's not something I normally associate with 19 year olds (but good on you and respect for it).

Thank you Smile There aren't many people my age at all that attend my parish, St Oswald's at Wrekenton. There's only two others of a similar age who regularly attend on a Sunday morning. I know it's different in other parishes, such as St Peter's on Low Fell, where there's a larger number of youths attend. 

On the whole though, there aren't many people of a similar age who regularly attend Church.
(05 Apr 2015, 8:56 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]What ya doing like mate?

Playing with yaself

Sorry Big Grin

No...

I have been on the bus trip up to Kirkby Stephen today. More about that later.
I'm a bit late (23:50 here in Paris), but Happy Easter everyone!
(05 Apr 2015, 9:50 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]I'm a bit late (23:50 here in Paris), but Happy Easter everyone!

Et à vous aussi , mon garçon! Je espère que vous avez un bon moment ? Quel est le transport comme là-bas , obtenir toutes les belles photos ?

Big Grin
(05 Apr 2015, 9:53 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Et à vous aussi , mon garçon! Je espère que vous avez un bon moment ? Quel est le transport comme là-bas , obtenir toutes les belles photos ?

Big Grin
Now if I haven't spoken French to anyone here in Paris, so I'm not going to start on here - especially given the time of night (on our final night!)

Some Australians woke me up at 4am this morning, so it seems only fair to have some fun at midnight...
(05 Apr 2015, 9:56 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Now if I haven't spoken French to anyone here in Paris, so I'm not going to start on here - especially given the time of night (on our final night!)

Some Australians woke me up at 4am this morning, so it seems only fair to have some fun at midnight...

Not a repeat of those ''private sessions'' in Prague I hope!! Tongue