North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07 Sep 2013, 3:12 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Fyacebuk Polis Hullo hullo hullo. Wedding dresses, ladies and now
dropping your pants?! :0 Michael Douglas and him from the x-files got help for their addictions. I think your needing some too. Like · 1 hour ago

HAHAHAH! Oh my goodness! He's true Tongue
Amanda Wilkinson

Do your buses ever run on time. Gets later every day. Utter joke 73 isnt here and its 4pm and i start work at 4. Ur service is shocking

Like · · 17 minutes ago via Mobile

Fyacebuk Polis Hullo hullo hullo. Nah, very rarely. Apparently 91% of passengers are happy though!
Ps Hope you get to work soon

11 minutes ago via mobile · Edited · Like..

Ken Kennedy The 73 is really unreliable at times. Where are you waiting Amanda? I love your hair by the way.

2 minutes ago · Like..

Amanda Wilkinson Im now at wotk 15mins late. Socking service

A few seconds ago via mobile · Like

now hes going after hair prob so he can be a cat Tongue
Its gone 17:00, the sycronised alarms have gone off and Ian & Andy are on the prowl.

Ian has called bus passengers overweight and Andy has admitted he has blocked Ken from his feed for bad language. All within 10minutes.
Joshua Curryposted toGo North East
44 minutes ago
Your busses take the piss going up lobbly hill bank, 15mph, its dangerous
Like ·
Claire Walters likes this.

Ian Hignett No it's not. Provided they don't break the speed limit they are within the law.
41 minutes ago · Like · 1

Andy Clifford Josh rephrase it otherwise u will get band no offence it's to help u
40 minutes ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis Hullo, hullo, hullo. It is very slow and does cause tailbacks. I caused tailbacks when I was driving my police car once. Mind the language sunny jim
40 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Fyacebuk Polis @ Ian, there is also the danger caused by vehicles moving very slowly
40 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Ian Hignett The danger is the driver behind trying to overtake. The weight of a bus plus passengers is clearly going to make progress slow, perhaps the council should re align the lanes and allow two lanes up and one down, which is never going to work as it would eliminate the bus lane and cause more congestion and delay.
37 minutes ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis Are you saying bus passengers are overweight? That is a very serious accusation to make, in an open forum like this mind Ian.
34 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Ian Hignett Don't be so stupid.
33 minutes ago · Like

Ken Kennedy Get a bus with a bigger engine.
32 minutes ago · Like

Andy Clifford Ian here's only here to have a ago we know what u meant
31 minutes ago · Like · 1

Fyacebuk Polis Who is stupid Ian? You mentioned about the weight of a bus plus passengers
29 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Ken Kennedy I can't believe you've suggested that those travelling towards Lobley Hill have an obesity problem Ian.
28 minutes ago · Like · 1

Joshua Curry kick offs ahaha a was only saying
18 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Matty Woodhouse Ian fight me
17 minutes ago · Like

Fyacebuk Polis We know you were Joshua, I believe you. However, there is a lot of bitchiness amongst enthusiasts. Not sure why mind.
17 minutes ago via mobile · Like

LOL brilliant. I've just noticed Ken's profile pic too.
(07 Sep 2013, 4:16 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]LOL brilliant. I've just noticed Ken's profile pic too.

Hahaha, class! Hadn't seen it until you pointed out Ken's profile picture
It's been removed now but one of the troublesome bunch made a post with some incredibly not very nice personal comments about Ian Hignett.

Come on fellas, keep it nice!
(07 Sep 2013, 5:42 pm)gtomlinson wrote [ -> ]It's been removed now but one of the troublesome bunch made a post with some incredibly not very nice personal comments about Ian Hignett.

Come on fellas, keep it nice!

Never noticed that one, but just seen this:

Ian Hignett > Go North East 1 hour ago near Gateshead · Can the chuckle brothers not just let people think they are stupid instead of proving it on here?
Like 3 people like this.

Andy Clifford Very true blocked them idiots no offence gne
Like · 2 · 1 hour ago

Clifton Hignett III I agree. The serious transport guru-ing should be left to trained professionals who know how to handle
enquiries without being dismissive, arrogant,
ignorant or rude.
Like · 1 hour ago

Ian Hignett Likewise Andy.
Like · 1 · 53 minutes ago
I like how Clifford refers to GNE as a person as opposed to a company.
(07 Sep 2013, 6:00 pm)gtomlinson wrote [ -> ]I like how Clifford refers to GNE as a person as opposed to a company.

It was the comment from Clifton that got me, until I realised the irony.
Then I saw who had liked Ian's original comment...
Double bluffing?
Has anyone discovered who everyone is yet?
(07 Sep 2013, 6:10 pm)gtomlinson wrote [ -> ]Has anyone discovered who everyone is yet?

I have my suspicions Ant... Erm, cough cough gtomlinson Wink
(07 Sep 2013, 6:13 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]I have my suspicions Ant... Erm, cough cough gtomlinson Wink

Must say I thought it was gtomlinson too! :p
Could be miles off, but here are my guesses.

Ant - gtomlinson
Clifton - AdamY
Ken - BJ10 VUS
Leyland -aureolin
Fyacebook - ?

If you aren't behind a character - sorry haha. Not meaning to muddy or tarnish you in anyway Smile
I can swear on my siblings life that I am not involved!

I wish it was me (it would mean I have the time and inclination!) and some of the stuff is very witty (and I can't take credit for that either!)
(07 Sep 2013, 6:19 pm)gtomlinson wrote [ -> ]I can swear on my siblings life that I am not involved!

I wish it was me (it would mean I have the time and inclination!) and some of the stuff is very witty (and I can't take credit for that either!)

How many siblings do you have? :p
(07 Sep 2013, 6:23 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]How many siblings do you have? :p

2! Which my dear mother would kill me for using as a polygraph!
I do think it's genius the way they've rattled Hignett and Clifford, but if I was going to be posting, it'd be done from my own account.
(07 Sep 2013, 6:51 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I do think it's genius the way they've rattled Hignett and Clifford, but if I was going to be posting, it'd be done from my own account.

I'd be doing it via my own strongly worded email, which I think has already been posted on there anyway! Smile
(07 Sep 2013, 6:18 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Could be miles off, but here are my guesses.

Ant - gtomlinson
Clifton - AdamY
Ken - BJ10 VUS
Leyland -aureolin
Fyacebook - ?

If you aren't behind a character - sorry haha. Not meaning to muddy or tarnish you in anyway Smile

Fyacebook is Daniel, he posted the link on here yesterday
Just to confirm it is not me doing anything of this. Of course I find this whole thing amusing but it's probably went a bit OTT for my liking now. I'm deliberately trying to keep a low profile as I appear to be the catalyst which has clearly influenced some of this behavior. It would be a reasonable to jump to the conclusion that I am behind Clifford Hignett profile but I stress that it is not me.