North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31 Jul 2014, 3:07 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sad news today:

Actor Kenny Ireland Dies From Cancer Aged 68

The TV star had been written out of the latest series of Benidorm so he could undergo treatment for the disease.

http://news.sky.com/story/1310974/actor-...er-aged-68

Least Fat Donna has a friend in heaven now

Nooooo! I love Benidorm! Looks like Jacqueline will have to go by herself......
(31 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Nooooo! I love Benidorm! Looks like Jacqueline will have to go by herself......

Middlesbrough Swingers Society will never be the same again!

He was in Auf Wiedersehen Pet as a journalist - spookily enough in the series set in Spain.
(31 Jul 2014, 3:28 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Nooooo! I love Benidorm! Looks like Jacqueline will have to go by herself......

Who on earth is going to be in the next series as the Garvey family are being written out of the show, although Johnny Vegas will be back though.
If you are going to wear no/little clothing, do us a favor and close your blinds/curtains, just went to close my blind and the guy who lives opposite is not wearing much. Also I was walking home one afternoon and there was a guy who looked to be getting changed and is curtains were wide open and he appeared to be naked.
(31 Jul 2014, 8:55 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]If you are going to wear no/little clothing, do us a favor and close your blinds/curtains, just went to close my blind and the guy who lives opposite is not wearing much. Also I was walking home one afternoon and there was a guy who looked to be getting changed and is curtains were wide open and he appeared to be naked.

Years and years ago I used deliver pizzas to supplement my income.

There used to be lass living next door to a regular customer who never closed her blinds when getting changed. She was quite fit too, the first time I noticed her doing this I nearly crashed my car!
(31 Jul 2014, 8:55 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]If you are going to wear no/little clothing, do us a favor and close your blinds/curtains, just went to close my blind and the guy who lives opposite is not wearing much. Also I was walking home one afternoon and there was a guy who looked to be getting changed and is curtains were wide open and he appeared to be naked.

Don't look ;-)

I remember a few years ago, on a very hot day, I looked out my bedroom window and saw the old woman sunbathing topless, I never got over that.

Or holiday in Tenerife in 2004, my mother was sitting on the balcony and she noticed a guy bathing without a stitch on, she went on to tell us that 'A grand national winner would be proud of what he was packing away'
(31 Jul 2014, 9:02 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Don't look ;-)

I remember a few years ago, on a very hot day, I looked out my bedroom window and saw the old woman sunbathing topless, I never got over that.

Or holiday in Tenerife in 2004, my mother was sitting on the balcony and she noticed a guy bathing without a stitch on, she went on to tell us that 'A grand national winner would be proud of what he was packing away'

When this has happened I've just happened to be looking in that direction, then I recoil in horror.

I once happened to look out of the window and I saw the girl who lives opposite in just her underwear.
(31 Jul 2014, 9:12 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]When this has happened I've just happened to be looking in that direction, then I recoil in horror.

I once happened to look out of the window and I saw the girl who lives opposite in just her underwear.

Is she boner material lmao Tongue
(31 Jul 2014, 9:13 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Is she boner material lmao Tongue

I knew something like that was coming

Oh yeah!
(31 Jul 2014, 9:16 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I knew something like that was coming

Oh yeah!

Me and my dirty mind
Does anyone follow @fakeshowbiznews on twitter?

No idea how he/she comes up with the tweets.

Some are hilarious, some bizarre!

This is the Showbiz quote of the day:
(31 Jul 2014, 11:00 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote [ -> ]Does anyone follow @fakeshowbiznews on twitter?

No, but I am going to [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
(31 Jul 2014, 11:00 pm)Andreos Constantopolous wrote [ -> ]Does anyone follow @fakeshowbiznews on twitter?

This is the Showbiz quote of the day:

I really can't argue with that quote of the day. Absolutely true.
http://lockerdome.com/bbcsporf/661781888...9945248020

This is being rt'd all over the shop today.

If you are a fan of sporting injuries and aren't squeamish, then this is for you.

If you are squeamish, then you have been warned.
(02 Aug 2014, 10:49 am)Andreos Constantopolous wrote [ -> ]http://lockerdome.com/bbcsporf/661781888...9945248020

This is being rt'd all over the shop today.

If you are a fan of sporting injuries and aren't squeamish, then this is for you.

If you are squeamish, then you have been warned.

Nasty...

If you want to see a nasty injury, Search Clint Malarchuk, a Canadian Hockey player, who had his throat cut on the ice in the late 80's
Does anyone 'like' Jim'll Paint It on Facebook? Some absolute crackers come from that account. He basically paints what people ask for, but does it all in MS Paint. Really talented mind!

Some of the latest ones I've laughed at include:

Dale's Supermarket Meltdown (as oppose to Dale's Supermarket Sweep)
[Image: 10301115_375206285966315_1249454091243727386_n.jpg]

Mario Brothers on Rogue Traders
[Image: 1011277_306019752884969_362696155_n.jpg]

Mary and Joseph being turned away from a Premier Inn by Lenny Henry
[Image: 1470075_272681529552125_1507224205_n.jpg]
Man dropped his shorts and defecated outside shopping centre.

http://t.co/gacGyKaigm

Little surprise this story happened in Sunderland!
(02 Aug 2014, 4:31 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Man dropped his shorts and defecated outside shopping centre.

http://t.co/gacGyKaigm

Little surprise this story happened in Sunderland!

Oh dear, dirty bastard!
The charge is hilarious

threw or laid nightsoil in the street [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Got to love old Prince Philip, went to a rowing club in Cornwall and asked some blind rowers how they got around, the reply 'we have a sighted cox' followed by 'The only thing we've hit was the French of Scilly'

Some of the stuff while stupid and in quite bad taste makes me laugh