North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was itvraining through Sunderland today? https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/17...731642@N23 looksmlike it was in the background. Talking of backgrounds, i dont understand the first comment either. I know what he is saying - its just me being all pedantic  Smile Something which comes in the package of knowing me  Tongue
(01 May 2015, 7:45 pm)Robert wrote [ -> ]Was itvraining through Sunderland today? https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/17...731642@N23 looksmlike it was in the background. Talking of backgrounds, i dont understand the first comment either. I know what he is saying - its just me being all pedantic  Smile Something which comes in the package of knowing me 
Was raining at times when I was there, started when I got there for a few minutes then a bit more drizzle then it started raining around 13:15 and I decided to give up photo taking and headed to Park Lane to keep dry but got bored so jumped on 4990 on service 20 - wish I hadn't as I hated it.
Congrats to Prince William and Kate on the birth of their daughter =D
(02 May 2015, 10:17 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Congrats to Prince William and Kate on the birth of their daughter =D

Followed by sad news...

Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies From Cancer =( 
(02 May 2015, 10:19 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Followed by sad news...

Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies From Cancer =( 

Damn...

Very sad indeed, she was only 34 [CRYING FACE]

Did anyone see this yesterday

Some dude catches Mike Tyson by surprise, putting his arm round him to try and get a selfie, Tyson elbowed him in the chest...

I would not dare mess with Tyson, I like my ears the way they are, I would be worried if his teeth decided to feast on my eat Big Grin
(02 May 2015, 10:17 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Congrats to Prince William and Kate on the birth of their daughter =D
Congrats to them...BUT

I am sick of hearing about, I get the need to report on it, but to give it so much coverage, all this for a baby who is, essentially, this generations Prince Harry in the role of 'Spare Heir'...

And the people who feel the need to camp out for days on end, again, I get that people are royalists and fans of the royal family, I find it very sad indeed camping outside a hospital, some for about a fortnight...Absolutely mental
(02 May 2015, 5:36 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Congrats to them...BUT

I am sick of hearing about, I get the need to report on it, but to give it so much coverage, all this for a baby who is, essentially, this generations Prince Harry in the role of 'Spare Heir'...

And the people who feel the need to camp out for days on end, again, I get that people are royalists and fans of the royal family, I find it very sad indeed camping outside a hospital, some for about a fortnight...Absolutely mental
I hate all the coverage of the royals, I get the need to report it but remember the run up to the royal wedding christ that was painful I got so sick of hearing about it for months and the week leading up to it got on my absolute wick in fact I got so sick of hearing about it that on the day of the wedding I decided to jump on the X61 to Scarborough as a method of escaping from it.

Some are insane for the amount of interest they take in the royals, I saw a programme about people collecting insane amounts of things and on it was a woman who had royal memorabilia all over her house including a Diana room which had pictures of her everywhere and even had a doll of her. Apparently she was outside the hospital leading up to the arrival of this baby.
Life insurance adverts?

I've never thought about dying - so F--- OFF!
Its awfully quiet on here tonight and its strange. If everybody ok?
Andreos, you've broken the forum  Tongue
Finished my research project, 25 pages long Big Grin
At the Metro Rally yesterday, a kid was staring right at me at one point as if they knew, but I did not recognise or know them...

I was wondering of it was someone who posts here...

I thought of 3 names who came straight to my mind for whatever reason...

Marcus, Jimmi and danpick...

Was not 1 of you 3 was it???
(05 May 2015, 7:46 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]At the Metro Rally yesterday, a kid was staring right at me at one point as if they knew, but I did not recognise or know them...

Bet it was Mr Graham's best mate BigLugs Wink
(05 May 2015, 7:46 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]At the Metro Rally yesterday, a kid was staring right at me at one point as if they knew, but I did not recognise or know them...

Could you describe the person in question.

I was wearing a blue jacket and orange Fred Perry Polo Shirt and I actually see you when I arrived at around 1030.
(05 May 2015, 7:52 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I was wearing a blue jacket and orange Fred Perry Polo Shirt and I actually see you when I arrived at around 1030.

I wonder who these two reprobates are getting on the Delta....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/emdjt42/17190490889/
I wonder who Fozz captured running for a bus...?

Would you swipe left or swipe right on the NEBr app? Wink[attachment=6651]
(05 May 2015, 7:56 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]I wonder who these two reprobates are getting on the Delta....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/emdjt42/17190490889/
Damn paparazzi man!

Been pictured so many times in the last few weeks, Flickr is now turning into a game of Where's Jimmi?
(05 May 2015, 8:02 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Damn paparazzi man!

Been pictured so many times in the last few weeks, Flickr is now turning into a game of Where's Jimmi?

You only look about 14 in that picture!
(05 May 2015, 8:03 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]You only look about 14 in that picture!

I don't know where to take that as a compliment or not Tongue

It's not the best photo of me, although no photos of me are brilliant Big Grin
(05 May 2015, 8:01 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]I wonder who Fozz captured running for a bus...?

Would you swipe left or swipe right on the NEBr app? Wink

Not the only one to catch a shot of Malarkey, I got one of him too.

Also got a shot of Sean and one of Marcus when he walked in-front of the camera.

Non of these are on my Flickr.