North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone make out what the girl on the top offside is holding in this photo, I don't wan't to upload it to Flickr if its illegal. 
[attachment=7315]
(19 Oct 2015, 5:16 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Can someone make out what the girl on the top offside is holding in this photo, I don't wan't to upload it to Flickr if its illegal. 

Chalk or a cigarette
(19 Oct 2015, 5:16 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Can someone make out what the girl on the top offside is holding in this photo, I don't wan't to upload it to Flickr if its illegal. 

Looks like a Tab mate.
(19 Oct 2015, 5:16 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Can someone make out what the girl on the top offside is holding in this photo, I don't wan't to upload it to Flickr if its illegal. 
Hard to tell for certain but looks like it may be a tab.
(19 Oct 2015, 5:16 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Can someone make out what the girl on the top offside is holding in this photo, I don't wan't to upload it to Flickr if its illegal. 

A tampax Wink
This: Something Fishy’s Going On: Man Sends Wife On Holiday So He Can Install £150,000 Aquarium 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/something-fish...ml#iPBTIgH
A suppository [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Happy Back to the Future Day...

Today is the day Marty McFly turns up from 1985, he is in for a shock mind when he doesn't see flying cars, power lace trainers, size adjusting clothes and hoverboards Big Grin
(21 Oct 2015, 9:24 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Happy Back to the Future Day...

Today is the day Marty McFly turns up from 1985, he is in for a shock mind when he doesn't see flying cars, power lace trainers, size adjusting clothes and hoverboards Big Grin

Happy Back to the Future Day. Big Grin

All i want is that machine what makes your food from small to big... although i might be getting the movies mixed up..not sure that was in first or second movie...

Havent seen the movies for a while.
(21 Oct 2015, 10:35 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Happy Back to the Future Day. Big Grin

All i want is that machine what makes your food from small to big... although i might be getting the movies mixed up..not sure that was in first or second movie...

Havent seen the movies for a while.

The hydrated pizza Big Grin was the 2nd movie mate

The movies are on ITV2 from about 5pm
This:

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/photo...62/?type=3&__mref=message_bubble

I don't care if i have an heart attack... i need try it!
(21 Oct 2015, 6:36 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]This:

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/photo...62/?type=3&__mref=message_bubble

I don't care if i have an heart attack... i need try it!

I have bacon everyday at school and I am fine
Social services (DCT or whatever) have ended their involvement with me and have transferred me onto a database for the unlikely event of me needing help when I'm older.
(22 Oct 2015, 2:56 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Social services (DCT or whatever) have ended their involvement with me and have transferred me onto a database for the unlikely event of me needing help when I'm older.

Are you competely off Social Services' Caseload now and are there any contingencies in place for you and your family(more than your name in some database) should you need help...

I would haye to think your completely cut off from them if needed mate
(23 Oct 2015, 12:50 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Are you competely off Social Services' Caseload now and are there any contingencies in place for you and your family(more than your name in some database) should you need help...

Sure am. My brother, as he has a learning disability still has a social worker though. I'm led to believe that if I need help, it'll be through 'adult' SS, but if its in the next year or two I'll be back onto the DCT or whatever.
(23 Oct 2015, 3:24 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Sure am. My brother, as he has a learning disability still has a social worker though. I'm led to believe that if I need help, it'll be through 'adult' SS, but if its in the next year or two I'll be back onto the DCT or whatever.

What is DCT mate???

At least you do have indirect links to Social Services(through your brother)...

I hope you dont need to personally get re-involved with them again, and I hope this provides a boost for you to soldier on without there future intervention...

I have been in situations where my case was closed by Social Services at least twice and both times ended up back on there case list, until I evemtually went into Care on a permanant basis in 1997 for 4 years...
(23 Oct 2015, 3:41 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]What is DCT mate???

Disabled Children's Team.
Does this make sense to anybody? - [Image: 4663bab62affc93dac6da37328e13984.jpg]
(24 Oct 2015, 8:53 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Does this make sense to anybody? -

If you upload in batches it'll say the amount in the newest batch
(23 Oct 2015, 12:50 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Are you competely off Social Services' Caseload now and are there any contingencies in place for you and your family(more than your name in some database) should you need help...

I don't have them involved with my two at all. Never have.

They have to be for respite, but I don't actually have enough trust in the system for that. Too many conversations with people who Miss The Point.