North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11 Oct 2013, 3:48 pm)CatsFast101 wrote [ -> ]Don't know if this has been posted but Andy Cifford posts on the GNE recommendations.

Can someone explain his profile pic?
(11 Oct 2013, 3:49 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Can someone explain his profile pic?

Can someone explain what he is whittering on about on that post?
It won't be around for much longer, so just incase you missed it

Paul Robert Bell > Go North East 15 minutes ago · Go North East apoligise for the delay in some services tonight. Evening services will return to normal once the polish team return to Sunderland
Like · Comment
(15 Oct 2013, 9:09 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]It won't be around for much longer, so just incase you missed it

Haha. The 21 and 28 never seem to have Polish drivers. Too upmarket ahem
(15 Oct 2013, 9:29 pm)GTM wrote [ -> ]Haha. The 21 and 28 never seem to have Polish drivers. Too upmarket ahem

Speaking of drivers, Sue Mcnish has been on the fb page again.
That policy hasn't been implemented yet...
Has anyone here experienced braces? If so, what are they like?
(20 Oct 2013, 6:13 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Has anyone here experienced braces? If so, what are they like?

Horrible - first week its so painful to eat, well it was for me when i got them out and had to wear a gum shield to keep my teeth in place and it cut my gum's really badly my whole mouth was full of ulcers, they wanted me to pay £50 for it to get it filled down so i didn't bother.
(20 Oct 2013, 6:13 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Has anyone here experienced braces? If so, what are they like?

Me..!
Aches a little for the first few days but then you soon get used to it. A little bit extra brushing and care needed, but other than that, it doesn't really affect me at all.
That said, I can't wait to get them off... Will be great to be able to feel my teeth again.
(20 Oct 2013, 6:17 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Me..!
Aches a little for the first few days but then you soon get used to it. A little bit extra brushing and care needed, but other than that, it doesn't really affect me at all.
That said, I can't wait to get them off... Will be great to be able to feel my teeth again.

How long do you have them in? What foods do you have to avoid?
(21 Oct 2013, 7:03 am)Tom wrote [ -> ]How long do you have them in? What foods do you have to avoid?

Varies from person to person. I've known people to have them in for as little as six months, but others up to three years.
I've had mine in for just over a year now and I'm getting them tightened again today.

Your dentist will give you a pamphlet describing all of the foods and drinks you're not meant to have - though I must say I've paid little attention to that and tend to just brush my teeth after having something which is capable of getting stuck in my brace.
(21 Oct 2013, 7:05 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Varies from person to person. I've known people to have them in for as little as six months, but others up to three years.
I've had mine in for just over a year now and I'm getting them tightened again today.

Your dentist will give you a pamphlet describing all of the foods and drinks you're not meant to have - though I must say I've paid little attention to that and tend to just brush my teeth after having something which is capable of getting stuck in my brace.

Cheers Dan!
Go North East 52 minutes ago via HootSuite · Due to broken down vehicle on Bensham Bank at Cuthbert Street, services in the area may experience delays.
Like · Share

Handing out free coffee for days on end or a reliable fleet?

Emma Armstrong And surprise surprise it's a broken down bus!!
Like · 1 · 15 minutes ago

Louise Marie Wilson As this was the same bus that also broke down yesterday please can you advise us passengers who had to walk the rest of our journey how to obtain a
refund?
Like · 2 minutes ago

Free coffee it is!
Trent is on one this morning!

Emma Gray > Go North East 1 hour ago · Logged a complaint a week ago like I was told to onhere and haven't heard a thing back yet ? Like

Trent Chipchase I logged one more than a week ago via online form and have not had response
Like · 1 hour ago

Go North East Hi Emma, I am sorry for the delay, your complaint has been logged ref 97103/13 and we will contact you as soon as we have the feedback from the depot
Like · 1 hour ago

Go North East Trent, Your complaint ref 97066/13 is also awaiting feedback. You will be contacted as soon as we have
the feedback
Like · 1 hour ago

Trent Chipchase You state 5days its been a lot longer than 5days
Like · 59 minutes ago

Go North East Trent, we do aim to respond within 5 working days, however it can take a bit longer especially if CCTV needs to be down loaded. I apologise for the delay
however you will be contacted once the depot gets back to us
Like · 35 minutes ago

Trent Chipchase And for my complaint why would you need to download CCTV
Like · 34 minutes ago

Go North East Trent, I was only giving an example of why responding to customers can take a bit longer; however for your complaint we are waiting for the data from the GPS tracking
Like · 18 minutes ago

Trent Chipchase And when do you believe you received my complaint
Like · 12 minutes ago

Go North East I understand that you were e-mailed by customer services with the reference number once it was logged.
Like · 2 minutes ago

Trent Chipchase Answer the question
Like · Just now

At least Trent keeps the page interesting now Hignett and Clifford have gone!

CatsFast101

This is an usual one, service 18?
Just came up on my fb feed.

It's obviously a spoof page, but made me laugh.

First Buses

We received a complaint, via e-mail, from a Mrs Anne Lewis, from Leeds:

Hi. I was on a number 9 this morning.
The driver stopped outside a house in Middleton, announced he'd be back in a minute, and disappeared into a house.
It quickly became obvious that he was visiting a woman for a "booty call", as there was a gap in the living room blinds, and we were treated to the sight of the driver lifting up the woman's nightie, and giving her a good porking on the couch.

All in all he was only in for five minutes, but this made me late for work, and I think his behaviour was highly unprofessional, especially as he got back on the bus, still wiping spunk from his trousers. I'm not happy at all!

Hello Anne.

We reviewed the CCTV footage from the bus, and you're correct, the driver's conduct was unacceptable.

We found out, to our horror, that he had left the engine running during his conjugal visit, which is completely at odds with our carbon emission reduction policy. As such, he has been issued with a verbal warning, and reminded of our "green policies", which include switching off the engine whenever possible. We hope this has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Thank You
The First Buses Team
10 hours ago
(29 Oct 2013, 8:11 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Just came up on my fb feed.

This quite simply Brilliant
(29 Oct 2013, 9:08 pm)Adam Malarkey wrote [ -> ]This quite simply Brilliant

Search for First Buses on fb.
There are some crackers on there and if you lose something on a bus, expect it to turn up in a staff raffle a few weeks later Wink
(29 Oct 2013, 8:11 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Just came up on my fb feed.

Brilliant
It appears the GNE bod isn't a football fan.

Mickey Rainbow > Go North East Is there any delays in the sunderland area today as it
appears the ' gus bus ' is completely knackered 1 hour ago near Shield Row
Like · Comment
Susan Gray likes this.

Go North East We have no reports of any specific delays in this area.
Like · 1 · 1 hour ago

It also appears not all drivers are friendly either - official!

Julie Brown > Go North East Some of your bus drivers have no manners!!
4 hours ago near Felling
Like · Comment 10 people like this.

Go North East The majority are well mannered.
Like · 1 · 3 hours ago

Julie Brown Shouldn't they all be!
Like · 5 · 3 hours ago
Sunderland team are at Wetherby Services.

Rumours yet to be confirmed that Burger King have told customers the chips are down...