North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06 Nov 2014, 1:06 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]John Lewis Christmas advert is out... all we need now is the coke advert and its officially Christmas!

Click the link below to view the advert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iccscUFY860

Not liking the song that much though.
(06 Nov 2014, 4:03 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Click the link below to view the advert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iccscUFY860

Not liking the song that much though.

I agree the song aint up to much...The Penguin is cool though Big Grin

Well... Pixar has said Toy Story 4 will be out in 2017

Toy Story 3 ended good, i hope its gonna be good
(06 Nov 2014, 11:15 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Well... Pixar has said Toy Story 4 will be out in 2017

Toy Story 3 ended good, i hope its gonna be good
Haven't seen Toy Story for years will have to look out for Toy Story 4...Pixar make excellent films
Don't normally watch it, but caught a few moments of The Wright Stuff earlier.

Bad news I am afraid - according to Matthew Wright and Claire Sweeney, the Custard Cream spread from Tesco ain't up to much.
(07 Nov 2014, 10:05 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Don't normally watch it, but caught a few moments of The Wright Stuff earlier.

Bad news I am afraid - according to Matthew Wright and Claire Sweeney, the Custard Cream spread from Tesco ain't up to much.

That's just reminded me, I forgot to say that I bought Milkyway Spread on Monday and it is Amazing, will set you back £1.99 at Asda like.
Banker caught checking out girls on live TV.
The 25th Anniversary of the fall of the Berlin
Wall this year...I vaguely remember the night it happened
It was quite a year 1989.

Apartheid was slowly being abolished, leading to the release of Mandela in early 90. Hillsborough, first stage of anti- poll tax Campaigns, Berlin Wall (and Hassellhoff singing live from the scene), Tiananmen Square and essentially the end of the USSR.

Closer to home, Newcastle got relegated.

Quite a significant year in many ways and it changed the world for ever.
(08 Nov 2014, 9:13 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]It was quite a year 1989.

Mandela was released, Hillsborough, first stage of anti- poll tax Campaigns, Berlin Wall (and Hassellhoff singing live from the scene), Tiananmen Square and essentially the end of the USSR.

Closer to home, Newcastle got relegated.

Quite a significant year in many ways and it changed the world for ever.

Close...11 February 1990...I was just reading about Madiba recently, after watching The Long Walk To Freedom Tongue

1989 was a momentous year though as you rightly point out the big events, the big ones for me was Hillsborough and the Berlin Wall, Hillsborough traumatized me and I did not really understand the significance of a big fuck off wall and change to the global political landscape...

1989 was a personal momentous year for me, my mam married my dad(well, stepdad) and I had my first run in with the police...On the wedding day, I made a hoax call reporting a murder...did not go down too well, both the police and my family failed to see the funny side and I thought I was heading straight to Durham for a stretch inside...I was only 7 years old and got my arse brayed for that...Never learnt my lesson, the amount of times I have been in trouble since Big Grin
You were quick off the mark there Fozz!
Realised as soon as it was posted that it was in early 90 and then edited the post.
My mind is in overdrive, I aint slept a wink all night, going through my insomniac phase
Aye, been there.
Can appreciate what it is like.
I found getting out, keeping busy etc helped.
Fresh air at the coast late in the afternoon always seems to knock me out.

Just realised though - the edit was done well before your reply.
Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.
Well, I'm charging my camera!

Planning on taking it out with me tomorrow, I'm doing the MetroCentre, Newcastle, Gateshead and Chester. I know it's not much, but I think I'll just do Newcastle, as Gateshead Interchange and the MetroCentre seem to be riddled with 'security'!
(14 Nov 2014, 5:15 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Well, I'm charging my camera!

Planning on taking it out with me tomorrow, I'm doing the MetroCentre, Newcastle, Gateshead and Chester. I know it's not much, but I think I'll just do Newcastle, as Gateshead Interchange and the MetroCentre seem to be riddled with 'security'!

Metrocentre isn't riddled with security? Gatehsead is though. 
(14 Nov 2014, 5:44 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Metrocentre isn't riddled with security? Gatehsead is though. 

Marcus, You should be fine if your somewhere safe, last time I was there I stood near where the taxi pick up / drop off is behind the railings and I had no bother and I was there for a while too. The footpath where the drop off stands should be okay too.
(14 Nov 2014, 5:15 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Well, I'm charging my camera!

I hate the MetroCentre...

Infact I wonder if I am still banned from the place, was caught thieving from HMV in 2011, bit of a misunderstanding really, had bought a few DVDs, got to the tills, paid for 2 and walked with another, as I was concentrating on a a phone call at the same time, I bagged all 3, continued my phonecall and walked out...

Got collared 2 days later, I was seen on CCTV walking out with that other DVD, although the police and HMV staff accepted my story, I took an official caution and fixed penalty for the soul reason that once I realised I decided not to go back and tell them, which was a stupid thing Big Grin

#sillymistafozz
#learnedalesson
#learnedthehardway
I hate the Metrocentre when its busy, if I head up there tomorrow I will be getting a Greggs pasty and some cans of Cherry Coke from Poundworld then jump straight on a bus out of there.