North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Nov 2014, 11:34 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]No, I just eat stuff normally Wink
My sister does though, she eats a Twix like that too. Same with Malteasers, she bites all of the chocolate off.

I guess it's just human nature.

I do it with the Kit Kat Chunky every time I'm with one!
(01 Nov 2014, 11:33 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]I think we're going out for a meal tomorrow - so I'll ask if they can detour off at Tesco's. Where do you reckon they'll be? With the biscuits or with stuff like the mayonnaise and Nutella?

Probably with the spreads?
And enjoy your meal, off anywhere nice?
A bit different but along the same kind of lines, I like to eat around the chocolate on Kinder Bars and Peppermint Aeros to expose either the white or green core.

Does anyone else do this?
When I have a Milky Way I take the chocolate off and eat it then I eat the milky part.
(01 Nov 2014, 11:35 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Probably with the spreads?
And enjoy your meal, off anywhere nice?

The Smiths Arms! About five minutes from where I live.
(01 Nov 2014, 11:35 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]When I have a Milky Way I take the chocolate off and eat it then I eat the milky part.

With milky ways I bite them in half and play with the White bit (I know that sounds disgusting, but it's a lovely feeling on the end of your tongue)
(01 Nov 2014, 11:35 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]The Smiths Arms! About five minutes from where I live.

Enjoy!
I love custard creams Big Grin

When I used to do voluntary work for a charity in Durham they would have to hide the biscuits, I had a thing about Chocolate Hob Nobs and Chocolate Digestives.

My favourite sweet snack is jaffa cakes, I bite the spongy bit off and eat the orangey bit in 2's and when it comes to kit kats I strip the chocolate off and the wafer bit seperate
(01 Nov 2014, 11:34 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]I guess it's just human nature.

I do it with the Kit Kat Chunky every time I'm with one!

I once bought a defective Kit Kat Chuncky which contained hardly any biscuit - mostly chocolate.

This was some time ago and I've been searching for another one ever since.
(01 Nov 2014, 11:39 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]I love custard creams Big Grin

When I used to do voluntary work for a charity in Durham they would have to hide the biscuits, I had a thing about Chocolate Hob Nobs and Chocolate Digestives.

My favourite sweet snack is jaffa cakes, I bite the spongy bit off and eat the orangey bit in 2's and when it comes to kit kats I strip the chocolate off and the wafer bit seperate

Imagine a Jaffa Cake spread! YUM!
(01 Nov 2014, 11:42 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Imagine a Jaffa Cake spread! YUM!

OH GOD!!!
(01 Nov 2014, 11:36 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]With milky ways I bite them in half and play with the White bit (I know that sounds disgusting, but it's a lovely feeling on the end of your tongue)

What you just said there sounds wrong Tongue hahaha
(01 Nov 2014, 11:39 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]My favourite sweet snack is jaffa cakes, I bite the spongy bit off and eat the orangey bit in 2's and when it comes to kit kats I strip the chocolate off and the wafer bit seperate

When eating Jaffa Cakes I always feel compelled to make a Jaffa Cake sandwich.
(01 Nov 2014, 11:43 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]What you just said there sounds wrong Tongue hahaha

I knew someone would pick that up!

I feel like that tongue emoji is more than a joke!
Has anyone had the Lime FOXES biscuits? I always pull them apart and take the cream part out.
(01 Nov 2014, 11:52 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Has anyone had the Lime FOXES biscuits? I always pull them apart and take the cream part out.

No, but have you ever had one of those really thin Dairy Milk bars where there are three sections, with two patterns on the two on the ends and the Cadbury's logo in the middle? I always cut out the Cadbury's logo with my teeth! Smile
(01 Nov 2014, 11:54 pm)Marcus wrote [ -> ]No, but have you ever had one of those really thin Dairy Milk bars where there are three sections, with two patterns on the two on the ends and the Cadbury's logo in the middle? I always cut out the Cadbury's logo with my teeth! Smile

Aye I like them.  Not a fan of chocolate as such though, but I always get those 3 for £1 sweets from ASDA. Love them!
Wow, loads of posts in here tonight!

* No, the incident in Shiney Row was not connected to FPF campaigns.

* I was in Tesco yesterday shopping and I am gutted to have missed that custard cream spread. I did treat myself to Foxes Mint Choc Chip Creams though.

* Haven't been to The Smiths Arms for years. It is a bit of a hidden gem.
The people who had it recently (no idea if they still do), had The Floaters Mill and Copt Hill. They sold The Floaters and as far as I am aware, kept the other two. They had a catering firm too.

* My 'quirky eating habit', is nibbling each crinkle, of a crinkle crisp, at a time.
Just been hovering around on my Instagram (as you do at twenty to one in the morning on a Sunday!). In the trending bit there's a few people reposting about this user called @justagirlwitharazor who is planning to kill herself. While I fully understand self-harm is taboo topic in some ways, I checked out her profile and I was just absolutely disgusted at what I've seen....

Mods feel free to remove if inappropriate.
(02 Nov 2014, 12:43 am)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Just been hovering around on my Instagram (as you do at twenty to one in the morning on a Sunday!). In the trending bit there's a few people reposting about this user called @justagirlwitharazor who is planning to kill herself. While I fully understand self-harm is taboo topic in some ways, I checked out her profile and I was just absolutely disgusted at what I've seen....

Mods feel free to remove if inappropriate.

Just had a look at that girls instagram feed Marcus and that freaks me out...She is really fucked up, that could be one very public cry for help or she os just one big attention seeker. My problems are well known and I made suicide attempts known to people, 1 was done in the most public way possible, I e-mailed Alan Robson at Metro Radio, as I have had a personal friendship with him since I was 16, I emailed him and within minutes Seahams finest swooped on my doorstep with the paramedics, that was the last time I overdosed Intentionally.
(02 Nov 2014, 7:28 pm)AIG20 wrote [ -> ]I hope Deptford Depot is not effected by the large fire/explosions in the area of the Queen Alexandra Bridge. Though, it doesn't say what side of the Bridge.

http://www.itv.com/news/tyne-tees/story/...underland/

A comment on one of Pictures suggests that it is a Factory which is on Fire, I doubt Deptford Depot would be affected unless the Fire is actually in the Deptford area, in which case I would think the Area would be sealed off.