North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(20 Feb 2015, 6:12 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]How is #9 racist
So Gift in German means Poison, the Person then opened the gift and they got Gassed, Clearly referencing what happened to many people at Auschwitz during World War 2.
(20 Feb 2015, 6:18 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]So Gift in German means Poison, the Person then opened the gift and they got Gassed, Clearly referencing what happened to many people at Auschwitz during World War 2.

Someone's been watching The Boy in Striped Pyjamas!  Tongue  
(20 Feb 2015, 6:20 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Someone's been watching The Boy in Striped Pyjamas!  Tongue  
Actually I have never watched that Film, But I have seen other Films based on World War 2.
Google Translate:
Eng: Gift = Ger: Geschenk
Ger: Geschenk = Eng: Gift

Don't know where they got Poison from

EDIT: got it wrong, it's Ger: Gift = Eng: Poison
(20 Feb 2015, 6:22 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Google Translate:
Eng: Gift = Ger: Geschenk
Ger: Geschenk = Eng: Gift

Don't know where they got Poison from
Others must be bollocks also then.
(20 Feb 2015, 6:24 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Others must be bollocks also then.

See edit, I put wrong languages in.

The video, in fact, is correct.
(20 Feb 2015, 6:18 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]So Gift in German means Poison, the Person then opened the gift and they got Gassed, Clearly referencing what happened to many people at Auschwitz during World War 2.
I can see why you would think that Adam,

But, there is nothing to even slightly suggest it is directly referencing the holocaust and if I thought it had been a reference to the Nazi Gas Chambers I would not have posted it...

In what other way would you visualize poison

I apologise if it has caused offence...
They are not bollocks...A quick butchers on google translate will see they are correct...

Here is a couple of Screenshots

[Image: eaefb478e8f9b2e9de0a84939fd2d0d0.jpg]
[Image: 53e51ab7dbf35707a6625e9060b7b8d1.jpg]
[Image: 41a26da926c828cff05cb213adcba536.jpg]

So there ya go mate, proof it isn't bollocks Smile
(20 Feb 2015, 6:30 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I can see why you would think that Adam,

But, there is nothing to even slightly suggest it is directly referencing the holocaust and if I thought it had been a reference to the Nazi Gas Chambers I would not have posted it...

In what other way would you visualize poison

I apologise if it has caused offence...
It hasnt offended me at all, I just think whoever created the Video could of be been a more sensitive and chose a different representation of poison as there other ways, but that to me clearly referenced WW2.
(20 Feb 2015, 6:40 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]It hasnt offended me at all, I just think whoever created the Video could of be been a more sensitive and chose a different representation of poison as there other ways, but that to me clearly referenced WW2.
If someone was wearing a Yamulke while being poisoned or looked like a Rabbi, that would be a direct reference to the Holocaust, and I would not post anything that makes me look Racist, Xenphobic or Anti-Semitic

Think we should just leave it at that now, we have a difference of opinion and probably won't agree with each other

Opinions...Are like arseholes, everyone has got one
(20 Feb 2015, 6:54 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]If someone was wearing a Yamulke while being poisoned or looked like a Rabbi, that would be a direct reference to the Holocaust, and I would not post anything that makes me look Racist, Xenphobic or Anti-Semitic

Think we should just leave it at that now, we have a difference of opinion and probably won't agree with each other

Opinions...Are like arseholes, everyone has got one
I that is something we can both agree on.
Quote of the Day | MrFozz | "Opinions...Are like arseholes, everyone has got one"

Rating: 10/10
Prince Harry is allegedly dating Emma Watson....

LUCKY BASTARD!
(21 Feb 2015, 10:44 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Prince Harry is allegedly dating Emma Watson....

LUCKY BASTARD!

She is faf. Wink
Lucky man
(21 Feb 2015, 10:45 am)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]She is faf. Wink
What is faf???

Fine Ass Filly? Big Grin
(21 Feb 2015, 10:48 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]What is faf???

Fine Ass Filly? Big Grin

Fit As F***. Wink
Is anyone off here currently at Park Lane...

I was gonna drop my pants and bare my arse in the top window on 6093 for a laugh, but a young lass is sat opposite me
(21 Feb 2015, 11:16 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Is anyone off here currently at Park Lane...

I was gonna drop my pants and bare my arse in the top window on 6093 for a laugh, but a young lass is sat opposite me

Fozz; I'm on the 56 to Park Lane now! Wink

No idea what time I'll get there but we left Concord about 10 mins ago!

Are you still there?
(21 Feb 2015, 11:44 am)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Fozz; I'm on the 56 to Park Lane now! Wink

No idea what time I'll get there but we left Concord about 10 mins ago!

Are you still there?
Nope Sad...not feeling too good pal, got bad guts and absolutely freezing...another day mate Smile