North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11 Aug 2015, 12:56 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]A reet little bus lovin' family Big Grin

I used to wind my mate up detailing every bus that passed...He would say to me 'Shut the f**k up *Chunk, MPD, Citaro, means f**k all to me, as long as it goes from a to b' the more he got wound up, the more i did it Big Grin

*Chunk was my nickname as a kid, some of my oldest friends still call me that, though it is Fozz or Mr Fozz to people these days Big Grin

I sometimes think this might be payback for hating my little brother so much - he used to do similar just to piss me off. I've just been informed that "a single decker for the 24 has just gone past the window." Yep, that'll be the window I'm sat facing.

Littl'un has just had a soak in the bath (from which he was removed when he decided the whole bathroom needed a bath) and big'un has just now disappeared upstairs with a handful of coins and his camera - which he probably won't remember to put on charge for tomorrow, when he's finished (sealed waterproof, shockproof jobbie - it's survived several drops and lobs). When he's in coin mode, I'm treated to endless factoids on Eastern European history and such.
Cable ties? A roll if gaffer tape does the trick every time!
(11 Aug 2015, 6:15 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Cable ties? A roll if gaffer tape does the trick every time!

It might irritate his delicate skin Wink
I've just watched the Comic Relief version of Amarillo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqLLDZvbG-U) and it will never be on TV again if you watch you'll find out why.
(12 Aug 2015, 1:41 pm)danpick wrote [ -> ]I've just watched the Comic Relief version of Amarillo (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqLLDZvbG-U) and it will never be on TV again if you watch you'll find out why.

Can't view the video on my phone right now but I guess the reason will be because Jimmy Saville is in the video. I saw the video on one of the music channels on Sky recently and he was edited out.
(12 Aug 2015, 1:46 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Can't view the video on my phone right now but I guess the reason will be because Jimmy Saville is in the video. I saw the video on one of the music channels on Sky recently and he was edited out.

Aye it is.
Anyone seen that massive explosion in China?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-33844086

Pictures from a drone: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-33900268
(11 Aug 2015, 2:23 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]I sometimes think this might be payback for hating my little brother so much - he used to do similar just to piss me off. I've just been informed that "a single decker for the 24 has just gone past the window." Yep, that'll be the window I'm sat facing.

Littl'un has just had a soak in the bath (from which he was removed when he decided the whole bathroom needed a bath) and big'un has just now disappeared upstairs with a handful of coins and his camera - which he probably won't remember to put on charge for tomorrow, when he's finished (sealed waterproof, shockproof jobbie - it's survived several drops and lobs). [bWhen he's in coin mode, I'm treated to endless factoids on Eastern European history and such.[/b]

Your big'un aint related to me is he or are you my mother by any chance

I have the habit of going on about things like the Eastern Europe example you made...Me and my Dad talk a bit about his time in the Navy and that learnt me quite a bit...

I have been known to talk come out with lots of facts, a lotta little known facts as well

I have a little saying to describe myself...

I am a flawed genius, very cute and cuddly(in a manly way) who knows a lot about nothing in particular.

Off Topic...

Just about everything I learnt is self taught, I hated school, could not be bothered with it at all...

Out of a staff team of about 75 I only got along with a couple of teachers and by the time I left only had one teacher on my side...

Quite amusing now when I think about why I was hated by teachers esp. The Deputy Head when me and 2 mates had a snowball fight and one of my snowballs hit the deputy head on top his bald canister, he never forgave me and took a few chances to humiliate me over 2 years
(13 Aug 2015, 4:20 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Just about everything I learnt is self taught, I hated school, could not be bothered with it at all...

Me too.  Big Grin
(13 Aug 2015, 5:54 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Me too.  Big Grin

Haha me too, i got shit G.C.S.E results due to shit teaching... such as teachers just handing books to copy out of and would rather have the disruptive ones ruin class. 

Oh and we all had names for the teachers.... 

But look where i am now... due to self teaching!
(13 Aug 2015, 4:20 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Your big'un aint related to me is he or are you my mother by any chance

I have the habit of going on about things like the Eastern Europe example you made...Me and my Dad talk a bit about his time in the Navy and that learnt me quite a bit...

I have been known to talk come out with lots of facts, a lotta little known facts as well

I have a little saying to describe myself...

I am a flawed genius, very cute and cuddly(in a manly way) who knows a lot about nothing in particular.
He's about as cuddly as a motorised ironing board. All sharp elbows and fidget.
(13 Aug 2015, 5:54 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Me too.  Big Grin
I find I enjoy learning, because of my experience at school, I pfefer to learn alone...

This is how much I like learning, in 1996, me and my mate played the nick from school for 10 days and to keep our minds active, we spent those 10 days in Peterlee Library...We may possibly be the only kids to play the nick and goto a Library lol...

Later on just before my grandfather died, me and him would get together after my mam bought him a feeeview digital box, we would sit for hours drinking coffee amd smoking the days away while watching UKTV History for hours, which was one of my favourite things ever to do Big Grin
(13 Aug 2015, 5:57 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Haha me too, i got shit G.C.S.E results due to shit teaching... such as teachers just handing books to copy out of and would rather have the disruptive ones ruin class. 

Oh and we all had names for the teachers....

But look where i am now... due to self teaching!

So did we...To name a few Big Grin

Fatty Shevels
Hygiene Bell(His first name was Eugene)
Bellson(My head of year, he was a bell end, so I changed the first syllable of his name to bell)
Little Hitler(My IT teacher)
Robbie Seven Foot(My year 9 Tutor who was about 6'10)
Lez(A science teacher known to be having it off with a female Lab Technician)

I would imagine most have a little Hitler
(13 Aug 2015, 6:09 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]So did we...To name a few Big Grin

Fatty Shevels
Hygiene Bell(His first name was Eugene)
Bellson(My head of year, he was a bell end, so I changed the first syllable of his name to bell)
Little Hitler(My IT teacher)
Robbie Seven Foot(My year 9 Tutor who was about 6'10)
Lez(A science teacher known to be having it off with a female Lab Technician)

I would imagine most have a little Hitler

Lmao - Fatty Shevels! 

We had loads here is a few:

Killer Miller: She was a religion nut
Cod Eye: He had a cock eye (can't think of its proper name)
Peado - we had a few teachers with that name, one liked all the girls to sit at front of the class. 
Cock Tash - Deputy head who had a tash
Cock Tashes brother - would follow him around like a lap dog and lick his ass.
(13 Aug 2015, 6:16 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Lmao - Fatty Shevels! 

We had loads here is a few:

Killer Miller: She was a religion nut
Cod Eye: He had a cock eye (can't think of its proper name)
Peado - we had a few teachers with that name, one liked all the girls to sit at front of the class. 
Cock Tash - Deputy head who had a tash
Cock Tashes brother - would follow him around like a lap dog and lick his ass.

Where did the name cock tash come from, thats quite funny

We had a couple of female teachers that could fall into that category, a couple of reet auld slappers apparantly, though we never used the name Paedo as a nickname.

Another was Mr Sheen...started by Me as I was convinced he polished his head with Mr Sheen, I have never seen a bald head as his...

Big Bird, a female geography teacher who was nearly 6' tall

And of cause...God or Jesus, he was headmaster, he probably witnessed the events in Garden of Eden at the dawn of time or he was Gods Son...That man was really was ancient
I don't really remember whether any of the teachers had nicknames at my school. Some had their peculiarities which we all used to mock privately, but lessons had very little disruption and most students, at least in my classes/year-group, were generally well-behaved. Any deviants were usually rooted out and expelled within the first two years of attendance.
I have no idea where cock tash came from Fozz haha

We had one English teacher who liked to drop her pen a lot... have to admit.. she was really good looking.
In my head, I address most of my teachers by their surname. Only the ones I genuinely like get their full title. Calling a teacher by their surname is almost made out as a crime in my school.
Haha this video on Ladbible

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos...67/?type=2&theater
(14 Aug 2015, 10:51 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Haha this video on Ladbible

https://www.facebook.com/LADbible/videos...67/?type=2&theater

The MPD that goes past is Ex-GNE 532.