North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Jun 2015, 6:30 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Chances are it is a person from Somewhere between Sunderland and Murton considering it is a Drifter Brand Bus, probably a teenager, maybe going to Seaham, Southmoor or the lads Catholic School in Sunderland...

The graffiti I always found funny was in a netty...

Would mostly say something like 'I want you to Suck my huge cock' or 'for sexy fun'  followed by a phone number Big Grin

If you want funny graffiti in a netty - visit Ashington's station road toilets next to lloyds.  Big Grin Can't remember what it said but it was certainly funny - but I think that Asdas toilets will suffice next time - as a few strange figures were floating around next to the toilets.
(03 Jun 2015, 6:36 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Have you ever tried ringing one of a bog-written telephone number. I once dared a friend of mine to ring one for a laugh. While I found it funny, I don't think the lass on the other end of phone did. 
Can't say I have ever rang any of the numbers I have seen in toilets...

I was more interested in ringing Numbers I saw in the Daily Sport, mostly brothels...I mean massage palour, lol
(03 Jun 2015, 6:38 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]If it was anywhere where we had been, it would be a mates number - obviously writing it on the wall, without his knowledge and hoping he didn't see it before the calls started
Never a prank I pulled on a mate
(03 Jun 2015, 6:36 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Have you ever tried ringing one of a bog-written telephone number. I once dared a friend of mine to ring one for a laugh. While I found it funny, I don't think the lass on the other end of phone did. 

The toilets behind the Gate shopping centre in Durham often has mobile numbers written on the walls.

Them toilets in question seem to be full of perverts, I swear I've been going for a whiz at the urinals once and some middle aged man came to the urinal next to the one I was at and I swear he was having a look at what I had on show. I was the only person in there at the time.
(03 Jun 2015, 6:48 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Never a prank I pulled on a mate

Well get it done!
Hilarious. Especially if the phone rings when you are still out!

Mate: 'yer what? You want me to suck your what?'
Continues...
Mate: 'F*uck off you dirty t*at. Where did you get this number?'
Continues and call ends.

Mate: 'Some toss*r has wrote my number on the toilet wall!'
*rushes off to see*

Mate: 'Howay then, which toss*er did that?'
(03 Jun 2015, 6:49 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]The toilets behind the Gate shopping centre in Durham often has mobile numbers written on the walls.

Them toilets in question seem to be full of perverts, I swear I've been going for a whiz at the urinals once and some middle aged man came to the urinal next to the one I was at and I swear he was having a look at what I had on show. I was the only person in there at the time.

There wasn't a hole in the wall by any chance?

If there was a hole then he may have well been expecting a show so to speak, especially if you were the only person in there at the time.

Of course the other bloke could have been in the wrong toilets.
(03 Jun 2015, 7:02 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]There wasn't a hole in the wall by any chance?

If there was a hole then he may have well been expecting a show so to speak, especially if you were the only person in there at the time.

Of course the other bloke could have been in the wrong toilets.

This was at the urinals so he could see everything including my face.
(03 Jun 2015, 6:49 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]The toilets behind the Gate shopping centre in Durham often has mobile numbers written on the walls.

You're best off just using the traps in the counting house in Durham. It's the pub just opposite the bus station.
(03 Jun 2015, 8:18 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]You're best off just using the traps in the counting house in Durham. It's the pub just opposite the bus station.

Could do.

I'm not sure what's worse, having someone having a look at what I've got or paying 20p to use the toilets in Durham Bus Station?
(03 Jun 2015, 8:25 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Could do.

I'm not sure what's worse, having someone having a look at what I've got or paying 20p to use the toilets in Durham Bus Station?

I have no idea what you could be on about here...

I hate the thought of people doing that too so i just tend to duck into a cubicle regardless of what i need to do to relieve myself. Alternatively, i just dont use public toilets at all.
(03 Jun 2015, 8:36 pm)Robert wrote [ -> ]I have no idea what you could be on about here...

I hate the thought of people doing that too so i just tend to duck into a cubicle regardless of what i need to do to relieve myself. Alternatively, i just dont use public toilets at all.
It seems like you are thinking what I was trying to get across without making it sound too crude.

I hate using public toilets especially if you need to go #2 and the toilets are covered in other peoples pee.

Jimmi their are 2 Pubs down the road from the Bus Station in which you could go to, their is "The Waterhouse" which literally just across the road from the Bus Station, you cant miss it and there is "The William Hedley" further down on the corner of North Road/Milburngate.
(03 Jun 2015, 9:14 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Jimmi their are 2 Pubs down the road from the Bus Station in which you could go to, their is "The Waterhouse" which literally just across the road from the Bus Station, you cant miss it and there is "The William Hedley" further down on the corner of North Road/Milburngate.

I am aware of these places but thanks anyway.

Like you I hate the toilets in Eldon Square but this will be for different reasons, the main one being the limited amount of space to move around.
(03 Jun 2015, 9:18 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I am aware of these places but thanks anyway.

Like you I hate the toilets in Eldon Square but this will be for different reasons, the main one being the limited amount of space to move around.

I wouldnt say I hate them, I just unfortunately one day got locked inside and couldnt get out until booted the door open of course, which reminds me Kevin "The Tramp" was telling me and a bloke called Les at the MetroCentre this afternoon that he was planning on getting a Job cleaning the Toilets there.
(03 Jun 2015, 9:28 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]I wouldnt say I hate them, I just unfortunately one day got locked inside and couldnt get out until booted the door open of course, which reminds me Kevin "The Tramp" was telling me and a bloke called Les at the MetroCentre this afternoon that he was planning on getting a Job cleaning the Toilets there.

I wouldn't mind them if there was more room to move around, it can be challenging trying to get round people and not accidently rub against them, especially when I am on an outing and have my bag with my camera in it.

Was at a Train Station in London, either Waterloo or Kings Cross, my mate paid his 20p and demanded 19p change when he came out, the home was treat like a wet fart, the foreign attendant did not understand what the term 'Spend a penny' meant and got quite angry saying 'No, You pay 20p, for facility it is 20p' and my mate 'come on man, I only want to spend a penny' Big Grin
The moment where I discover I am not as young as I once was... I got asked who my gas and electric supplier was when I was in Bishop Auckland.

I feel old now!
(04 Jun 2015, 1:38 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]The moment where I discover I am not as young as I once was... I got asked who my gas and electric supplier was when I was in Bishop Auckland.

I feel old now!

The moment where I discover there is gas and electric in the Bishop Auckland area... 

I feel flabbergasted now!

How long have they had it? Wink
(04 Jun 2015, 2:44 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]The moment where I discover there is gas and electric in the Bishop Auckland area... 

I think that's why they are asking so they can find out how to get gas and electric in Bishvegas
(04 Jun 2015, 2:44 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]The moment where I discover there is gas and electric in the Bishop Auckland area... 

I was recently surprised to see they moved on from Charabancs in recent times Confused
(04 Jun 2015, 1:38 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]The moment where I discover I am not as young as I once was... I got asked who my gas and electric supplier was when I was in Bishop Auckland.

I feel old now!
It's continuing, I have just had a call saying I may be owed PPI, although who hasn't had a phone call about reclaiming PPI.

Since I got a phone on contract I often seem to be getting calls about garbage, usually I have been in an accident that wasn't my fault and may be entitled to compensation.