North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Apr 2016, 3:06 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Hopefully it won't be another shoddily built fire trap.

Hopefully not but known the last buildings they've built, they aren't very good, its just showing they have money and have no sense of safety at all. 

Wonder how many people will die building this one? Because the people of Dubai won't be getting dirty.
(08 Apr 2016, 9:21 am)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Big Grin
Flightradar24?

Yup
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36041764

A lucky bairn by the sounds of it.
(14 Apr 2016, 6:56 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36041764

A lucky bairn by the sounds of it.
Luckily never turned into this generations James Bulger...

Good to hear the bairn was found safe

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Some people are so quick to blame their mistakes on other people, usually by accusing them of bulls**ting.
(18 Apr 2016, 5:38 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Some people are so quick to blame their mistakes on other people, usually by accusing them of bulls**ting.

That's called management....
Sat from 11am this morning doing my essay, if that's not dedication, i don't know what is!
(18 Apr 2016, 7:55 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sat from 11am this morning doing my essay, if that's not dedication, i don't know what is!

Wow!!!!
That's a long time to be doing work, or at least for me it is
(18 Apr 2016, 7:55 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Sat from 11am this morning doing my essay, if that's not dedication, i don't know what is!

Well, I didn't get where I am today by not doing my essays....

(Actually, I mostly steered clear of the need for essays by the medium of maths and bad smells)
(18 Apr 2016, 8:08 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Well, I didn't get where I am today by not doing my essays....

(Actually, I mostly steered clear of the need for essays by the medium of maths and bad smells)

I quite liked the essay you spent some time writing earlier this evening!
(18 Apr 2016, 8:08 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Well, I didn't get where I am today by not doing my essays....

That reminds me of this...

[Image: tve1025-19760908-111.jpg]
(18 Apr 2016, 8:13 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]That reminds me of this...

[Image: tve1025-19760908-111.jpg]

*nods* Smile
(18 Apr 2016, 8:17 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]*nods* Smile

Well, I didn't get where I am today without recognising a...(you know the rest Wink )
(18 Apr 2016, 8:21 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Well, I didn't get where I am today without recognising a...(you know the rest Wink )

I loved that series.

And the remake wasn't too bad.
(18 Apr 2016, 8:24 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]I loved that series.

I haven't watched the remake but I've heard mixed reviews about it.

I sometimes see the essence of 'Grot' in some of the trends of today though. In some ways, Grot was way ahead of its time.
(18 Apr 2016, 7:58 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Wow!!!!
That's a long time to be doing work, or at least for me it is

Had to, its due in a week on Thursday but i have 2 more to do:

One due in on the 5th May and my dissertation is due in on 27th May, which is 12000 words.

I don't know how i did it, i normally get bored after a while.
(18 Apr 2016, 8:09 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]I quite liked the essay you spent some time writing earlier this evening!

Whats this essay, i missed it haha
(18 Apr 2016, 8:29 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Whats this essay, i missed it haha

Arriva rare and odd workings thread(?).

I was going to express by views on the issue but chose not to just to stop a debate taking the threat further off topic.
(18 Apr 2016, 8:59 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Arriva rare and odd workings thread(?).

I was going to express by views on the issue but chose not to just to stop a debate taking the threat further off topic.

Ah right.
(18 Apr 2016, 8:24 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]I loved that series.

Didn't like the remake at all.

Mind the the Rise and Fall of Sue Nicholls (sp?) during that period was interesting.

Reggie Perrin > Coronation St via Rentaghost.