North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Nov 2015, 2:18 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Nick Grimshaw has come out as gay.

Good on him although i didn't expect it.
I honestly thought he already had?
I am thinking about doing some fundraising for charity next year...

Now my sister hs been diagnosed Cirrohsis of the Liver, I want to raise funds for charity, I am thinking of a 3 way split between a Liver Disease Charity, MIND and a Drug/Alcohol Treatment Organisation...

I have a couple of ideas myself, but do any of you guys have any mad/wacky/stupid ideas...

Penny for ya thoughts guys
(03 Nov 2015, 8:33 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I am thinking about doing some fundraising for charity next year...

Now my sister hs been diagnosed Cirrohsis of the Liver, I want to raise funds for charity, I am thinking of a 3 way split between a Liver Disease Charity, MIND and a Drug/Alcohol Treatment Organisation...

I have a couple of ideas myself, but do any of you guys have any mad/wacky/stupid ideas...

Liver disease charity is good.
I know someone helped by them 
Great North Run or Sponsered skydive
(03 Nov 2015, 8:39 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Liver disease charity is good.
I know someone helped by them 
Great North Run or Sponsered skydive
The Great North Run, if I did it, it would be the Great North Walk lol, I couldn't run 13' never mind 13 miles...

The Skydive/Parachute Jump is one I thought of, I am terrified of heights and would probably have a little pooh in my kegs if I jumped out a plane...But that is the kind of thing I would do, I reckon something that terrifies me would go down well with people who may want to sponsor me Big Grin
As things stand at the moment, I am currently looking for donations for Mashers Murton* Christmas Party in December

So will be thinking about my own ideas more seriously in the New Year

So up to now, it is:-

1. Skydive/Parachute
2. Possibly the old body wax event
3. Maybes a small summer soiree
4. Boxing Day Dip to end the year

Maybes I could come up with an event called 3 Stages of Hell

*Mashers Murton is a group on Facebook of which I am a proud member
(03 Nov 2015, 8:57 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]As things stand at the moment, I am currently looking for donations for Mashers Murton* Christmas Party in December

So will be thinking about my own ideas more seriously in the New Year

So up to now, it is:-

1. Skydive/Parachute
2. Possibly the old body wax event
3. Maybes a small summer soiree
4. Boxing Day Dip to end the year

Maybes I could come up with an event called 3 Stages of Hell

*Mashers Murton is a group on Facebook of which I am a proud member

Do the skydive  Big Grin 
You will love it
(03 Nov 2015, 9:06 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]Do the skydive  Big Grin 
You will love it
Not sure I would tbh, but a little pooh in my drawers would be worth any money I could raise hopefully lmao
(03 Nov 2015, 8:33 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I am thinking about doing some fundraising for charity next year...

A sponsored walk, sponsored swim, sponsored silence (I did that once the teacher forgot she said gosh you've been quiet all lesson), if it's a sponsored walk I was thinking the full X10 route, I wouldn't do what David Blayne does as everyone says don't try this at home but one of my old classmates his dad shaved his hair for charity but one of my locals who lives near me once suggested if GNE sponsor you why not try out all the routes in a day starting with the brands it was Michael Kelly who suggested that yonks back
(03 Nov 2015, 10:22 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]A sponsored walk, sponsored swim, sponsored silence (I did that once the teacher forgot she said gosh you've been quiet all lesson), if it's a sponsored walk I was thinking the full X10 route, I wouldn't do what David Blayne does as everyone says don't try this at home but one of my old classmates his dad shaved his hair for charity but one of my locals who lives near me once suggested if GNE sponsor you why not try out all the routes in a day starting with the brands it was Michael Kelly who suggested that yonks back

Thats interesting, all GNE routes in a day...That could be made a little tougher by stating 'No rare/odd workings' is allowed only branded buses on there regular routes Big Grin
(03 Nov 2015, 10:06 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Not sure I would tbh, but a little pooh in my drawers would be worth any money I could raise hopefully lmao

Just watch out for trees in the Peterlee area!
http://m.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/a...-1-5024605
(03 Nov 2015, 10:38 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Just watch out for trees in the Peterlee area!
http://m.sunderlandecho.com/news/local/a...-1-5024605
I remember that lol...If that happened to me my guts would go squirty [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
Going to the Lake District today, will try to get some photos
Bought a ticket for my Brother for the Stone Roses concert... so that's him had his Christmas present.
(06 Nov 2015, 10:31 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Bought a ticket for my Brother for the Stone Roses concert... so that's him had his Christmas present.
Where's that on at?
(06 Nov 2015, 1:21 pm)Adrian wrote [ -> ]Where's that on at?

Etihad Stadium next year, think he said its around June.

He said tickets went within 5 minutes on all the dates, even though a couple of new dates was added!.
(06 Nov 2015, 1:25 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Etihad Stadium next year, think he said its around June.

He said tickets went within 5 minutes on all the dates, even though a couple of new dates was added!.

Yeah, believe it was originally two gigs, then a third was added and now there is a fourth. Think you can still get tickets for the fourth night.
Bazza - you have me on the edge of my seat... I hear you've been e-mailing one of your love interests..!
(06 Nov 2015, 4:32 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Bazza - you have me on the edge of my seat... I hear you've been e-mailing one of your love interests..!

Lol one of my old college buddies was worse he used to chat up almost every lass it was like a Pokemon moment where Brock used to flirt with almost every lass til he was pulled away or jabbed
(06 Nov 2015, 4:32 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Bazza - you have me on the edge of my seat... I hear you've been e-mailing one of your love interests..!

It's the lass off the X9 - Davie knows what I mean.
(06 Nov 2015, 4:53 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]It's the lass off the X9 - Davie knows what I mean.
Oh god! Not that again