North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Nov 2015, 2:30 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Pervert [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Tongue!
Rather Random...

Is it just me thinking that Adolf Hitler looked a reet ponce when he delivered speeches...Ya lna hoying his arms about and seeming to be really over dramatic...

Just wondering l
(21 Nov 2015, 11:02 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Rather Random...

Is it just me thinking that Adolf Hitler looked a reet ponce when he delivered speeches...Ya lna hoying his arms about and seeming to be really over dramatic...

Just wondering l

That is rather random Fozz!

Ye, he was like, that tash to, made him look like a prat!
---------------
Also this is my first post since 14:38pm yesterday, rather proud of that achievement Wink

At 10170 posts.... =0
(22 Nov 2015, 9:06 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]That is rather random Fozz!

Ye, he was like, that tash to, made him look like a prat!
Was just a thought I had as I watching something last night about WW2...

That stupid goose stepping crap, something like John Cleeses Ministry of Silly Walks Big Grin
(22 Nov 2015, 9:09 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Was just a thought I had as I watching something last night about WW2...

That stupid goose stepping crap, something like John Cleeses Ministry of Silly Walks Big Grin

Hahaha, i love that scene, The German episode on Fawlty Towers is funny as out - the one where he pretends to be Hitler to those German people and does the walk, how on earth does he get his legs all the way up????????????? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

You started it, 

We did NOT

Yes you did you invaded Poland!
(22 Nov 2015, 9:14 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Hahaha, i love that scene, The German episode on Fawlty Towers is funny as out - the one where he pretends to be Hitler to those Polish peoplehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

You started it, 

We did NOT

Yes you did you invaded Poland!

You mean Germans mate???
(22 Nov 2015, 9:15 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]You mean Germans mate???

Yes, lmao!
Aye haha! The polish invaded poland Tongue

If there was something on TV like that now, it would be deemed racist.
(22 Nov 2015, 9:25 am)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Aye haha! The polish invaded poland

If there was something on TV like that now, it would be deemed racist.
Not really...

Love thy Neighbour and Some Mothers do 'ave 'em were much more racist than that

I read somewhere ages ago that the Germans liked Fawlty Towers and also 'Allo 'Allo
7 years on and this still never fails to amuse me...

Air Marshalling The RAF way

[WINKING FACE]
(22 Nov 2015, 4:40 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]7 years on and this still never fails to amuse me...

Air Marshalling The RAF way

[WINKING FACE]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...t-hit.html

The story behind it.

Wonder if he is still in, strutting his stuff or if he has served his time?
(22 Nov 2015, 4:55 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...t-hit.html

The story behind it.

Wonder if he is still in, strutting his stuff or if he has served his time?
If I remember correctly, some in the military wanted to see him brought before a Court Martial for unprofessional behaviour...

Who remembers this one

A Guard at Buckingham Palace who seemed to be playing out the Ministry of Silly walks lol...Quite a also wanted him Court Martialed

[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]
Just a thinking point really:

How can you observe a smell? Whenever i have used the term 'observation', it has been looking at things as opposed to smelling.
(23 Nov 2015, 6:58 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Just a thinking point really:

How can you observe a smell? Whenever i have used the term 'observation', it has been looking at things as opposed to smelling.

observe/əbˈzəːv/

verb
1.notice or perceive (something) and register it as being significant.
2.make a remark.
3.fulfil or comply with (a social, legal, ethical, or religious obligation).

I reckon it falls into no1.
It appears that the Turks have shot down a Russian military jet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34907983
Tyson Fury calls for legalisingDoping

Excuse my language, but is he for fucking real, it is all well and good legalising doping, it will enhance performance, but there is what it does mentally that is worrying, just ask the former East German Athletes about how they are living now...

The man is a fucking idiot for simply saying in my opinion
(24 Nov 2015, 9:17 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]It appears that the Turks have shot down a Russian military jet.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34907983
The whole thing stinks more than a wet fart...

If the Turks are telling the truth, then nobody can say Russia weren't warned, they have been buzzing others airspace for years, but this incident couldn't come at a more crucial time considering NATO and Putin are supposed to be Allies
(24 Nov 2015, 2:54 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]The whole thing stinks more than a wet fart...

If the Turks are telling the truth, then nobody can say Russia weren't warned, they have been buzzing others airspace for years, but this incident couldn't come at a more crucial time considering NATO and Putin are supposed to be Allies

The Russians did the same with the UK over the weekend - again.
Typhoons from Lossiemouth were scrambled to monitor Russian bombers that were on their way to Syria via the west coast of Scotland, Ireland, Gibraltar and the med.

Dreading to think what will happen next.
Putin won't take this lying down. Hopefully someone can calm him down before something rash happens.

Kicking off with Turkey (who are one of the few Muslim states that are stable and support the west) is going to be a recipe for disaster.
(24 Nov 2015, 8:59 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]The Russians did the same with the UK over the weekend - again.
Typhoons from Lossiemouth were scrambled to monitor Russian bombers that were on their way to Syria via the west coast of Scotland, Ireland, Gibraltar and the med.

Dreading to think what will happen next.
Putin won't take this lying down. Hopefully someone can calm him down before something rash happens.

Kicking off with Turkey (who are one of the few Muslim states that are stable and support the west) is going to be a recipe for disaster.

Thats a long way to Syria from Russia, they have done sneakies for years, my dad would always tell me when he was on Subs out of Faslane the Russians had the most technological trawler fleet on the world who happened to like fishing around the mouth of the Clyde.

Putin and Turkey need to tread carefully especially when Putin is accusing Turkey of conspiring with terrorists.

Your right, Big Vlad won't take it lying down...I say draw a line under it, have Turkey and Russia agree to disagree on this and look at sorting this mess diplomatically, what is going on is much bigger than Moscow and Ankara...

Hell, I would even go and sort the bastards out, Put Putin and The Turkish in a with Me and my mate Pedro they will sort there differences out and get on there hands and knees to beg to get out lol
(24 Nov 2015, 10:28 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Thats a long way to Syria from Russia, they have done sneakies for years, my dad would always tell me when he was on Subs out of Faslane the Russians had the most technological trawler fleet on the world who happened to like fishing around the mouth of the Clyde.

Putin and Turkey need to tread carefully especially when Putin is accusing Turkey  of conspiring with terrorists.

Your right, Big Vlad won't take it lying down...I say draw a line under it, have Turkey and Russia agree to disagree on this and look at sorting this mess diplomatically, what is going on is much bigger than Moscow and Ankara...

Hell, I would even go and sort the bastards out, Put Putin and The Turkish in a with Me and my mate Pedro they will sort there differences out and get on there hands and knees to beg to get out lol

There is supposed to be a Russian submarine off the Scottish coast at the moment too.

After the tories scrapped the Nimrod 5/6 years ago it has left us without any kit to scope out the likes of this sub.
So we have to rely on the French and Canadians to help look for it - as they are doing at the moment.