North East Buses

Full Version: Anything and Everything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Mar 2016, 4:22 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]It depends who says it for me.

I'm not bothered. If people I like do it, I know they don't mean it. If people I don't like do it, they can please themselves.
(09 Mar 2016, 3:34 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]There was absalutly no need for me to be labelled a tit though, I could have been corrected, but instead the offending person went for a more 'I want a reaction' comment

You have to remember that the comment (which, in my opinion, appears to have been possibly misinterpreted and therefore blown way out of proportion), was made because your post came across as a statement with factual information.

Perhaps if you had voiced an opinion, the comment wouldn't have been made, but anyone stating incorrect information should always be prepared for someone to correct them, and look slightly foolish in front of others (and/or "look like a tit") as a result.

The post was a bit of advice to you: don't state something as fact, if you are of no position to be able to do just that. If you want to take it as a personal attack - feel free - but that was not what it was intended as. Clearly you were quite quick to jump the gun and suggest I was labelling Davie a tit earlier, when in fact he was the one who labelled himself a tit and I just made a joke of it.
My mate whos recently moved to Abu Dhabi has posted some videos of a storm they've had, it looks scary....said tree's have come down, where shes living, they're building a new hotel and most of that has come down along with the cranes.

They never ever get rain - only thing open is the emergency service buildings.
(09 Mar 2016, 6:50 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]My mate whos recently moved to Abu Dhabi has posted some videos of a storm they've had, it looks scary....said tree's have come down, where shes living, they're building a new hotel and most of that has come down along with the cranes.

They never ever get rain - only thing open is the emergency service buildings.
Hope your mate is ok and not too caught up in the mess
(09 Mar 2016, 6:51 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Hope your mate is ok and not too caught up in the mess

Shes fine, its just a normal day to her haha 

Bit more: 

http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/weather/wea...-1.1687066

I bet they were shocked at all of the rain!
(09 Mar 2016, 6:52 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Shes fine, its just a normal day to her haha 

Bit more: 

http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/weather/wea...-1.1687066

I bet they were shocked at all of the rain!
When it rains there, you know about it, like a monsoon lol
(09 Mar 2016, 7:49 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]When it rains there, you know about it, like a monsoon lol

Defo, even though it looks bad, i would of loved to be at Abu Dhabi to see it.

I think i read once it only rains like once a year there and its only a few cm's worth.... this time, its changed its mind and thought "I'm gonna be a bitch this year".
(09 Mar 2016, 7:54 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Defo, even though it looks bad, i would of loved to be at Abu Dhabi to see it.

I think i read once it only rains like once a year there and its only a few cm's worth.... this time, its changed its mind and thought "I'm gonna be a bitch this year".

Sort of a similar thing in Florida where my Cousins live, It will not rain for ages in winter then a very few days in the summer the rain just lashes down.
And with the very hot climate comes the Thunderstorms which are spectacular.
OH FFS!!! Just my luck!! just to let you all know, I've been admitted to Hospital . I've just gone and poisoned myself. I ate what I thought was an onion but infact it was a Daffodil Bulb!!!!! Not to worry though, doctors said ill be out sometime in the spring.
(09 Mar 2016, 9:39 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]OH FFS!!! Just my luck!! just to let you all know, I've been admitted to Hospital . I've just gone and poisoned myself. I ate what I thought was an onion but infact it was a Daffodil Bulb!!!!! Not to worry though, doctors said ill be out sometime in the spring.

That's not funny, Fozz.

My uncle ate an entire garden once and was admitted to a psychiatric unit for a full-frontal labotany.
(09 Mar 2016, 3:25 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]But what provoked them comments?

It's a two way thing, I wouldn't just say things without being provoked.

What did provoke those comments about me? Go on, I'll be surprised if you even reply the facts. 

You called me every name under the sun. I never even did anything to you before that point. 

Also, I suppose I'll go back to Ashington's canteen again. I'm sure everyone at Arriva Durham will go and tell all of their friends. 

Also, how far did the rumours go about what happened late-December? I'm not going to give the details, but I'm sure someone else has to everyone...calling me an "irritant" in the progress....
(10 Mar 2016, 8:27 am)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]What did provoke those comments about me? Go on, I'll be surprised if you even reply the facts. 

You called me every name under the sun. I never even did anything to you before that point. 

Also, I suppose I'll go back to Ashington's canteen again. I'm sure everyone at Arriva Durham will go and tell all of their friends. 

Also, how far did the rumours go about what happened late-December? I'm not going to give the details, but I'm sure someone else has to everyone...calling me an "irritant" in the progress....

Can I ask a favour please...

Stop this petty arguing and PM me and let me try and help sort the issues out...

This back and forth bitching looks bad and very childish
Welcome back Tom!
(10 Mar 2016, 5:01 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]Welcome back Tom!

Cheers Dan! Smile
(10 Mar 2016, 5:28 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Cheers Dan! Smile
'ello mate...

Hope your well
Sure I am sitting behind Samantha Lewington aka The White Widow on a #23 bus to Peterlee...

Probs not but dont half look like her
My friend is in Greece and she went to see a show of the Greek plate smashing... and they wonder why the country is in the shitter!

New plates can be expensive!
(11 Mar 2016, 12:15 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Sure I am sitting behind Samantha Lewington aka The White Widow on a #23 bus to Peterlee...

Probs not but dont half look like her
There was a reporting of a potential sighting of her in Darlington back at the beginning of January.
(11 Mar 2016, 12:20 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]There was a reporting of a potential sighting of her in Darlington back at the beginning of January.
I know...I remember that 😀

(11 Mar 2016, 12:19 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]My friend is in Greece and she went to see a show of the Greek plate smashing... and they wonder why the country is in the shitter!

New plates can be expensive!
Whats that all about anyway
Princess Kate though Tongue