North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 Mar 2015, 4:35 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Apologies if this offends...

This whole ''cut for Zayn'' thing after Zayn Malik has decided to leave One Direction...girls self-harming because a boy has left a band...obviously don't know if it's true or not but I've heard a few teenage girls have killed themselves because of it...

No mention of the 149 innocent people who died in that pilot murder-suicide plane crash!

Crap like this makes nervous...

These girls need some serious help...

I don't how real the problem, but I looked on Twatter and some young girls have been proudly displaying there cuts on there...You could laugh at it if it was not so serious...

Is it any wonder Zayn Malik wants out when they have seriously messed up fans like that

Your right about the news though...We should be thinking of those 150 mass murder-suicide victims than a few pre-pubescent little girls who think Zayn Malik leaving 1D is the end of the world...Some people really need to grow up and realise there is more going on than 1 Direction
(27 Mar 2015, 4:35 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Apologies if this offends...

This whole ''cut for Zayn'' thing after Zayn Malik has decided to leave One Direction...girls self-harming because a boy has left a band...obviously don't know if it's true or not but I've heard a few teenage girls have killed themselves because of it...

No mention of the 149 innocent people who died in that pilot murder-suicide plane crash!

I had this conversation with my friends earlier today, so I may as well repeat and edit what I said to them:

It is completely ridiculous how one boyband have "brainwashed" teenage girls into believing their world revolves around the band.

It seems that a phenomenon has occurred here, something that is completely outrageous that parallels extraordinary religious experiences such as the Toronto Blessing (YouTube it!). It is beyond belief that people would actually cut themselves because of a certain person leaving a blinking band. It's like us lot cutting ourselves because the Yellow Bus Olympians are leaving the fleet soon. Would we dream of doing that? I'd argue not.

In my view, all of these lasses who are cutting themselves seriously need their heads examined. I don't think there's anything else I can say really. It's so ludicrous.
(27 Mar 2015, 6:59 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]I had this conversation with my friends earlier today, so I may as well repeat and edit what I said to them:

It is completely ridiculous how one boyband have "brainwashed" teenage girls into believing their world revolves around the band.

It seems that a phenomenon has occurred here, something that is completely outrageous that parallels extraordinary religious experiences such as the Toronto Blessing (YouTube it!). It is beyond belief that people would actually cut themselves because of a certain person leaving a blinking band. It's like us lot cutting ourselves because the Yellow Bus Olympians are leaving the fleet soon. Would we dream of doing that? I'd argue not.

In my view, all of these lasses who are cutting themselves seriously need their heads examined. I don't think there's anything else I can say really. It's so ludicrous.

They don't use them anyway, they pay £10 more for a packed lunch bag (or pencils etc) because it has some little boys on them.
Eastleigh FC have really pissed me off, they are demanding so much stuff for tomorrows match at Gateshead Stadium because "We've came a long distance" I'm sorry like but are they forgetting about when our team went down and we got minimal hospitality!

P.s. You aren't that far away compared to Dover and Torquay!!
(27 Mar 2015, 7:06 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]They don't use them anyway, they pay £10 more for a packed lunch bag (or pencils etc) because it has some little boys on them.
Seriously there is so much 1D stuff out there, go to somewhere like Blackpool and it is impossible to not see at least one of their faces on something like T-shirts or cushions and stuff like that.

It is rather worrying that this sort of reactions are happening just because someone has left a boyband, seriously some of the reactions from fans you'd be confused in thinking he's died.
(27 Mar 2015, 7:09 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Eastleigh FC have really pissed me off, they are demanding so much stuff for tomorrows match at Gateshead Stadium because "We've came a long distance" I'm sorry like but are they forgetting about when our team went down and we got minimal hospitality!

P.s. You aren't that far away compared to Dover and Torquay!!
Doesn't take much to piss you off when it concerns Gateshead mate
Made a right pigs ear of things today, failed to get a decent shot of the GNE buses with white service numbers, tried some shots on the Quayside with many of them going wrong. Selected the wrong image of a MAX base liveried Gemini on the X2. Not reading things properly.

Not the best day today then, I've uploaded a few pictures to my Flickr but I am very tired and there was lots of stuff so I will upload more another time - tomorrow maybe.
(27 Mar 2015, 9:25 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Doesn't take much to piss you off when it concerns Gateshead mate

I know
(27 Mar 2015, 10:01 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]I know
Though you seem more mellow than a few months ago
Haha, I've learned from my mistakes
I cannot get to sleep, and I'm supposed to be attending a Football match tomorrow
You had more sleep than me
I had more sleep than anyone Tongue
My mam says that I can't go to Newcastle today, although I've got a free bus ticket. Sad
FLICKR!!!
(28 Mar 2015, 9:07 am)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]FLICKR!!!
What error code are you getting? ID-10T?
(28 Mar 2015, 9:11 am)aureolin wrote [ -> ]What error code are you getting? ID-10T?

Not necessarily that one...  Tongue

When applying my copyright in Aviary, it doesn't want to use the font "Chelsea Market", it just uses Arial Black and ruins the photo as that font is "too heavy".

Ironically, it's a Sunderland photo...  Big Grin
(28 Mar 2015, 9:17 am)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Not necessarily that one... 

When applying my copyright in Aviary, it doesn't want to use the font "Chelsea Market", it just uses Arial Black and ruins the photo as that font is "too heavy".

Ironically, it's a Sunderland photo...  Big Grin
Chelsea Market isn't a Web font though. It sounds like a commercial one? I'd have thought the tool would only support traditional Web font families, e.g. Verdana, Tahoma, Arial.

Oh and copyrights ruin photos in my opinion. Not the font it's in. When I first started uploading on Flickr, I used to stamp everything, but nowadays I don't bother. I'm more than happy for anyone to use my photos for non-commercial purposes.
(28 Mar 2015, 9:22 am)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Oh and copyrights ruin photos in my opinion. Not the font it's in. When I first started uploading on Flickr, I used to stamp everything, but nowadays I don't bother. I'm more than happy for anyone to use my photos for non-commercial purposes.

Aye, but I don't want someone nicking my photos and claiming that he went to said place to take photo of said vehicle.

I've still got the un-copyrighted ones on my website's gallery, so if anyone asks to use the photo, I'll just send them the original.

This is an example - of a person who steals un copyrighted photos and publishes them on his Flickr, regardless of locations. Many enthusiasts know him for just stealing any rail/bus photographs which don't have copyright etc. I personally don't want any of my photos on his photostream, over wise there will be hell on.  Big Grin
(28 Mar 2015, 10:04 am)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Aye, but I don't want someone nicking my photos and claiming that he went to said place to take photo of said vehicle.

I've still got the un-copyrighted ones on my website's gallery, so if anyone asks to use the photo, I'll just send them the original.

This is an example - of a person who steals un copyrighted photos and publishes them on his Flickr, regardless of locations. Many enthusiasts know him for just stealing any rail/bus photographs which don't have copyright etc. I personally don't want any of my photos on his photostream, over wise there will be hell on.  Big Grin
I have to agree with copyrights ruining photos as to me it takes attention away from the main subject (buses). Obviously I know the reason why you and others do place these stamps as it is to stop other people taking the image and passing them off as there own and possibly other reasons.

My Flickr account is set to "All rights reserved" as I'd hate to be browsing and find someone passing my own work off as their own especially with all the time and effort that goes into my work. I if I did see one of my photos elsewhere I would demand that it is taken down, not really sure what to do if they refused to take it down but I would want to take some action as it is copyright infringement at the end of the day. If anyone does see a potential photo theft let me know.

Not sure if I would ever allow things like blogs to use my photos even with consent as it would be even easier for other people to steal my photos.

I am happy if someone places a link to the original source (my Flickr) as if they click the link they'd be taken to the image on my Flickr.

I am happy for my photos to appear in the news section here on NEB as I am given acknowledgment that it's my photo and it links to the photo on my Flickr.
This piece of scum.
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/nort...er-8937114

Coached a team that played in the same league/division as my eldest.

Feel mightily sorry for the lads, who I assuming played in the team he coached.

Hadn't heard anything at all, but noticed he had been missing for a while, including the fixture between the team he coached and my sons team just a few weeks back.

Hope he rots inside.
Speaking to people today, apparently he has already been attacked and lost half an ear.
Deserves a slow, painful time rotting away at her majesties pleasure.