North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24 Jul 2015, 7:31 am)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]I can't spell the proper word nor does auto correct!  Big Grin

The name is on tip of my tongue to! Tongue
Thanks to the brain dead prick wheeling a pushchair shoving me straight into a wall with things hanging off it which hurt my arm and knocked everything on the floor and everyone made it out to be my flaming fault even though it was totally his fault for being a brain dead arsehole. Had to leave. Not the first time I've took annoyance to him as he was on the 7 to college almost every morning I was and the moron would stand where I was sat and he would use both arms/hands to use his phone instead of holding on to the handrails so he would often fall on me.
Just boarded the Coast and Country 8 at Washington to go to Sunderland, not only did the bus get into Washington at 09:14 (Due at 08:59) as I was boarding the bus, the driver closed the doors on my leg and told me to "Hurry up". He is now driving like a maniac and the two middle aged men have made several comments about his driving such as "All he's missed is a hand break turn".
(25 Jul 2015, 8:20 am)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Just boarded the Coast and Country 8 at Washington to go to Sunderland, not only did the bus get into Washington at 09:14 (Due at 08:59) as I was boarding the bus, the driver closed the doors on my leg and told me to "Hurry up". He is now driving like a maniac and the two middle aged men have made several comments about his driving such as "All he's missed is a hand break turn".

Stanley bus? If so, i can picture a driver in my head. Known for braking quite late and harshly and also driving quite fast as if he is the only one on the road.
(25 Jul 2015, 8:22 am)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Stanley bus? If so, i can picture a driver in my head. Known for braking quite late and harshly and also driving quite fast as if he is the only one on the road.

It's 5400 driver is a plumpish bald fellow.
(25 Jul 2015, 8:26 am)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]It's 5400 driver is a plumpish bald fellow.

Aye 5400 is a Stanley bus.

How old would you say he was (roughly)
When i had 6133 the other week, the driver of it was quite 'careless'. Obviously not doing things unless they weren't safe but certainly could have calmed down. I'd say he is quite close to retiring age but is bald and quite plumpish.
There is another one who drives fast, always seems to brake late. He is almost bald and on his way to being 'fat' but id say he is middle aged (about 45ish).
I've had (I think) the same one on the 44A, he nearly drove off while issuing a lad a ticket and nearly had a pregnant female fall on someone.
Bloody announcements at Lidl. A very loud announcement advises that till 5 is opening and repeats "Till 5 please" twice.
Just UNBELIEVABLY CLOSE to being run down in Sunderland by someone who doesn't know how indicators work properly

Also doesn't look like I'm getting Stagecoach Olympian 16833 on the 510 shuttle due to the lengthy queues
Why not walk to Seaburn and get one back?
(25 Jul 2015, 1:34 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Why not walk to Seaburn and get one back?
Got an Enviro 400 up to Seaburn and after a long wait I got 16839 back to Sunderland.

Just nearly been run over again!
(25 Jul 2015, 1:46 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Got an Enviro 400 up to Seaburn and after a long wait I got 16839 back to Sunderland.

Just nearly been run over again!
How? :s

I've been out since half 7 this morning, and not came anywhere near having an accident! And I've also been in Sunderland a few hours.

You must just be unlucky. Wink
Just realised that the back door has been smashed after a disturbance last night. Won't be able to get it repaired until Monday. Waiting for it to be boarded up now. Bloody sick of living here.
Nowt worse than waking up to find your back door has been smashed in...  Undecided
(25 Jul 2015, 3:51 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Nowt worse than waking up to find your back door has been smashed in...  Undecided

There was some sort of fight last night according to the neighbours, they said that they intervened when there was load screams from the victim, I woke up to see the police outside holding someone. It's only a little hole in the door, so nobody can get in.
(25 Jul 2015, 3:51 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Nowt worse than waking up to find your back door has been smashed in...  Undecided

(25 Jul 2015, 4:03 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]There was some sort of fight last night according to the neighbours, they said that they intervened when there was load screams from the victim, I woke up to see the police outside holding someone. It's only a little hole in the door, so nobody can get in.

Aye, I heard they regularly scream loudly while their back doors are being smashed in...  Cool
(25 Jul 2015, 4:07 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Aye, I heard they regularly scream loudly while their back doors are being smashed in...  Cool

It's not regular that people's doors are being smashed in?!   Sad 

There was a fire in a neighbours outhouse last year, I wonder if this is related...
(25 Jul 2015, 4:17 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]It's not regular that people's doors are being smashed in?!   Sad 

There was a fire in a neighbours outhouse last year, I wonder if this is related...

Certainly sounds like things are getting quite heated in your neck of the woods, Tommy...
(25 Jul 2015, 4:20 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Certainly sounds like things are getting quite heated in your neck of the woods, Tommy...

We'll be moving in a couple of years anyway, this house is too small for four people!
(25 Jul 2015, 4:29 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]We'll be moving in a couple of years anyway, this house is too small for four people!

You seem to be having quite a bit of bother in Ashington, what about Bedlington or Morpeth?