North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This...

[Image: dbb01915449f5e220b375321c3a0567a.jpg]

Some little C.U Next Tuesday has ripped the back wiper off my dads car that he is trying to sell...

Little Twats
Some retarded childrens are screaming in the lane. I considered opening the window to get some fresh air... but I think "Nah..." now.
I can't believe that Facebook video!
(16 Apr 2015, 4:41 pm)idiot wrote [ -> ]I can't believe that Facebook video!

As I now say... "That's propa fackin' nawty".

I would have continued out of the bus station and slam my brakes on. A bit of blood may be present, but it's a red bus nonetheless.
Arseholes. I hope GNE will be billing the prick for an inspection and bodywork service at the very least.

Suggest everybody reports it to Northumbria's finest too.
Well there is clear images of the person concerned.

However what does suprise me is that is hasn't happened before now. No doubt GNE would be pushing the Galleries to put anti climb barriers on the bridges accross the bus station.
(16 Apr 2015, 9:05 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Arseholes. I hope GNE will be billing the prick for an inspection and bodywork service at the very least.

It has been at least once Wink
Can I lend a tenner? Sorry mate but I probably won't see it again. 
(16 Apr 2015, 9:05 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Arseholes. I hope GNE will be billing the prick for an inspection and bodywork service at the very least.

As a few mutual friends have liked the video, the lad shouldn't be hard to track. Hopefully.
(17 Apr 2015, 8:32 am)Simmy wrote [ -> ]As a few mutual friends have liked the video, the lad shouldn't be hard to track. Hopefully.

The videos description has the lad's name in it...! 

Hope he does it again and gets killed!
(17 Apr 2015, 8:38 am)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]The videos description has the lad's name in it...! 

Hope he does it again and gets killed!

Damn...

Thats a bit harsh, but I know where your coming from mate
Feels like iv'e being up ALL day, only got up at 10am... day is dragging and soooo boring!
Plan for my bus outing is messed up now.

The ONE time the X12 is on-time too.
Brilliant another outing where EVERYTHING goes WRONG!

Now wondering around Middlesbrough trying to get find a toilet that ISN'T CLOSED.
(17 Apr 2015, 2:44 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Brilliant another outing where EVERYTHING goes WRONG!

Now wondering around Middlesbrough trying to get find a toilet that ISN'T CLOSED.
The home of the Big Mac is always a good shout...
(17 Apr 2015, 2:52 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]The home of the Big Mac is always a good shout...

The only reason I ever go into a Maccy D's these days.
(17 Apr 2015, 2:52 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]The home of the Big Mac is always a good shout...
That's what I did.

Totally lost it again this afternoon, the final nail in the coffin were two lads who decided to walk side by side down some stairs as I was going up them and wouldn't move out of the way then gave me evil looks, IT'S YOUR BLEEDING FAULT!

So now I am trying to calm myself down, why can't I have nice outing where everything is how it should be and people aren't thick and pig ignorant and blame me for everything that is their fault.
(17 Apr 2015, 3:01 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]That's what I did.

Totally lost it again this afternoon, the final nail in the coffin were two lads who decided to walk side by side down some stairs as I was going up them and wouldn't move out of the way then gave me evil looks, IT'S YOUR BLEEDING FAULT!

So now I am trying to calm myself down, why can't I have nice outing where everything is how it should be and people aren't thick and pig ignorant and blame me for everything that is their fault.

Because that's not how life is, unfortunately.
(17 Apr 2015, 3:08 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Because that's not how life is, unfortunately.
I know, seems like things are always going wrong for me.

Struggling to control my anger.
Back at school today after being on a trip to Cambridge on Wednesday and Thursday, everything was worse...