North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just typed a whole "Bus Outing", for it to vanish before I clicked post Cry
Being up since 5am, sleep just isn't happening atm! =(
I was meant to be meeting Lee at Central Station at around 9 its almost 11 and still no sign if him!
(20 Jul 2015, 9:58 am)danpick wrote [ -> ]I was meant to be meeting Lee at Central Station at around 9 its almost 11 and still no sign if him!
U sure you got the right day and time
(20 Jul 2015, 10:02 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]U sure you got the right day and time
I know I have the right time and day we arranged it yesterday.
Sorry Dan, I have been to the QE Hospital so visit my grandad. He's in a pretty bad state.
(20 Jul 2015, 12:59 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Sorry Dan, I have been to the QE Hospital so visit my grandad. He's in a pretty bad state.
Don't worry about it Lee Hope he gets better soon.
(20 Jul 2015, 12:59 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Sorry Dan, I have been to the QE Hospital so visit my grandad. He's in a pretty bad state.
Hope your granddad is alright mate...Your in my prayers and thoughts pal
Some small minded idiotic teenagers were making a right racket on 1580 earlier. I got on at Morpeth bus station and got off at Morrisons as I simply couldn't cope with a full and standing bus with people making strange noises. For some reason 1581 was directly behind so I hopped on that to continue back to Ashington.
I appear to have lost a lense cover.

Hope he is ok I know how you feel anyhow am always here if you need anything
(20 Jul 2015, 5:40 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I appear to have lost a lense cover.

Found it, was deep in my bag.

Unfortunately I am currently experiencing technical problems with Flickr so I can't upload any of the photos from today at this time, sorry everyone, I got some good photos today so I hope you think it is worth waiting for.
(20 Jul 2015, 1:02 pm)danpick wrote [ -> ]Don't worry about it Lee Hope he gets better soon.

(20 Jul 2015, 1:50 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Hope your granddad is alright mate...Your in my prayers and thoughts pal

(20 Jul 2015, 5:58 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]Hope he is ok I know how you feel anyhow am always here if you need anything

Thanks guys. He is not as bad as I thought he would be, but he isn't great.

We were told he will be fine though.
Hayfever being going wild the last 3 days.................. -.-
I was told a Coast & Country Streetlite was on the #15:46 X25 service out of Wrekenton (Please note this information was off the same person who told me the Streetdeck had arrived when it hadn't) so I went out to get a photograph and Scania L94UB/Wright Solar 4929 was operating it... this will be the last time I trust him for sure!
(21 Jul 2015, 2:56 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I was told a Coast & Country Streetlite was on the #15:46 X25 service out of Wrekenton (Please note this information was off the same person who told me the Streetdeck had arrived when it hadn't) so I went out to get a photograph and Scania L94UB/Wright Solar 4929 was operating it... this will be the last time I trust him for sure!

Wasn't me I've been nowhere near the town today inbox me who it was last time I did spotting was yesterday although I took a shot of a bus today but only 1 which was 5165
(21 Jul 2015, 2:56 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I was told a Coast & Country Streetlite was on the #15:46 X25 service out of Wrekenton (Please note this information was off the same person who told me the Streetdeck had arrived when it hadn't) so I went out to get a photograph and Scania L94UB/Wright Solar 4929 was operating it... this will be the last time I trust him for sure!

I was going to suggest that it could have been replaced at Chester-le-Street but as the 15:46 #X25 is the 15:25 out of Newcastle, it couldn't have been (well, could have if replaced on its way to Newcastle but if thats the case, why didn't he say 15:00 from Wrekenton (which is the time it would have gone through when heading to Newcastle)).
(21 Jul 2015, 3:10 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]I was going to suggest that it could have been replaced at Chester-le-Street but as the 15:46 #X25 is the 15:25 out of Newcastle, it couldn't have been (well, could have if replaced on its way to Newcastle but if thats the case, why didn't he say 15:00 from Wrekenton (which is the time it would have gone through when heading to Newcastle)).

He said it was a Langley Park-bound service

I shouldnt but.......hahahahaha!!

But I bet you'll still rush down if you hear from him that a ''Whey Aye Five 0'' is on the 28, or a ''Drifter'' is on the 56.