North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31 Mar 2015, 2:44 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Burn it. Burn it with fire.

I liked it, then again my taste in buses is shocking
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#comments

The first few photos in this article, absolutely shocking that they took a picture instead of going to help her out!! 

Says a lot about the world we live in now though doesn't it?
(31 Mar 2015, 8:53 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#comments

The first few photos in this article, absolutely shocking that they took a picture instead of going to help her out!! 

It's disgraceful.

Every time it is a bit windy you always seem to get people filming/photo'ing people who can barely stand up as it is then show them fallen over.

Also if you scroll down you will see a HGV on it's side near junction 60 of the A1(M) at Bradbury (near Sedgefield).
(31 Mar 2015, 8:53 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l#comments

After reading this comment, it reminded me of an image I saw on Banksy's Twitter page recently. It's deep stuff.
Waking up at half 5 again Sad 

Further to this post, this morning's Metro paper reported on the weather and published the photos of the old lady falling. It continued by saying that the photographer then went to help her afterwards.
(01 Apr 2015, 8:14 am)Adam wrote [ -> ]Further to this post, this morning's Metro paper reported on the weather and published the photos of the old lady falling. It continued by saying that the photographer then went to help her afterwards.

They should've helped straight away rather than taking pictures!
(01 Apr 2015, 8:18 am)mb134 wrote [ -> ]They should've helped straight away rather than taking pictures!

Hear, hear. I completely agree with you. It goes back to that image I posted last night. Today's society is completely ridiculous man.
(01 Apr 2015, 8:18 am)mb134 wrote [ -> ]They should've helped straight away rather than taking pictures!

Taking photos of her falling which end up be shown around the world where people will be laughing at her and THEN helping her up, if I was her I'd sooner stay on the ground (although he'll probably continue taking photos).
Still waiting for the garage to contact me about my car being ready. Only went in to get a dented panel replaced (panel was dented before I got it and the dealership was going to repair it for free). If I don't get it back tonight, then my dad would have to give me a lift to work.
Connections 4 is late now a load of school kids are getting on, joy!
What's annoying me today?.... The amount of members on here that quite clearly dislike me!
(01 Apr 2015, 2:52 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]What's annoying me today?.... The amount of members on here that quite clearly dislike me!

Don't feed the trolls.  Smile
Seriously though I have had over 6 PM's today off 6 different people who are basically saying that my opinion doesn't count and I'm not liked
I look out the window... and it's raining.
I look on the internet... and it's quiet.
I look in my brothers bedroom... and it smells of ____.
I look out the window again... and it's sunny.

Boring day today isn't it?
(01 Apr 2015, 3:08 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]Seriously though I have had over 6 PM's today off 6 different people who are basically saying that my opinion doesn't count and I'm not liked

It's only quarter past 4 I make it? Big Grin
(01 Apr 2015, 3:15 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]It's only quarter past 4 I make it? Big Grin

Marcus - always there to cheer people up Tongue 
(01 Apr 2015, 3:22 pm)Robert wrote [ -> ]Marcus - always there to cheer people up Tongue 

It's a gift, Robert. Wink
(01 Apr 2015, 4:03 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Would not worry about it Lee tbh, the amount of people who dislike me, I have to wear a stab vest to stop the knifes...!

Never knew that Dan carried knives and has tried to stab you...  Tongue Big Grin
(01 Apr 2015, 4:06 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Never knew that Dan carried knives and has tried to stab you...  Tongue Big Grin

There are folks on that list for me who come before citaro5284, that's for sure. Wink