North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29 Aug 2015, 9:27 am)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Can you tell I'm having a bad day, Dan

Happens to the best of us!

I was in a right strop with myself on Thursday as I didn't feel very well. Even turned down a McDonalds!
(29 Aug 2015, 9:28 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Happens to the best of us!

It wouldn't be as bad if there wasn't young people sitting sprawled across 2 seats forcing older people to stand. However, it suppose is there desision to board the bus.
I was suppose to go out with Dan to try and find 9108 but I don't feel well
(29 Aug 2015, 9:48 am)Davie wrote [ -> ]I was suppose to go out with Dan to try and find 9108 but I don't feel well

And now I'm restricted to Weekends after Tuesday.
(29 Aug 2015, 9:52 am)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]And now I'm restricted to Weekends after Tuesday.

Welcome to my world...!

My first time without a summer holiday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, to be fair.
(29 Aug 2015, 9:58 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Welcome to my world...!

My first time without a summer holiday wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, to be fair.

Your right but if your in your dream job then you are always on holiday.
(29 Aug 2015, 9:58 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Welcome to my world...!

Na its not is it? when i worked, i worked 5/6 weeks and it was great, helped me catch up on paper work and catch up on anything else which needed doing...

I still have until 22nd September off............ bored isn't the work, low on money........ -.-
Stop moaning about a Pulsar on the X93. Try being refused entry on multiple buses. This morning on the 35;

Bus 1:
MPD - no seats available, no space for pram
Bus 2:
ALX400 - no space for pram
Bus 3:
StreetLite - asked to get off in Pegswood to allow for extra people to get on

After that we didn't bother continuing to Morpeth. A complete waste of time.
Don't think I've seen a refereeing performance this bad, in a Premier League game. Giving literally everything to Arsenal, unbelievable, and when he didn't give something to them, it was the most blatant penalty in the world. 

How he's a Premier League referee I do not know
(29 Aug 2015, 1:37 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Don't think I've seen a refereeing performance this bad, in a Premier League game. Giving literally everything to Arsenal, unbelievable, and when he didn't give something to them, it was the most blatant penalty in the world. 

How he's a Premier League referee I do not know

Same for Sunderland, everything against us.... Arsenal should of had a penalty, how he missed that i have no idea.
(29 Aug 2015, 1:40 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Same for Sunderland, everything against us.... Arsenal should of had a penalty, how he missed that i have no idea.

I was watching it on BT Sport, and I've not got a clue how Robbie Savage has a job as a commentator, unbelievably biased, even Niall Quinn is balanced when commentating on the derby for Sky!
(29 Aug 2015, 1:43 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]I was watching it on BT Sport, and I've not got a clue how Robbie Savage has a job as a commentator, unbelievably biased, even Niall Quinn is balanced when commentating on the derby for Sky!

I was wondering who it was.

No idea how Krul didn't get man of the match, he was great....

Just hoping Sunderland can play decent today......
Finding out that XFM has reportedly signed Chris Moyles to present the XFM breakfast show

I hate Chris Moyles, he thinks he's incredibly funny when he really isn't and I actually like Jon Holmes' show, he actually is funny and has won comedy awards.

Apparently there is big rebrand plans for the station and I am fearful they will totally ruin it and XFM is the only radio station I actually like listening to so if they make it totally unbearable to listen to I don't know what I will do. I can only deal with Absolute Radio for so long, I like new indie music and they don't play enough to keep me listening.
There isn't a 'what's making you feel queasy' thread, so this will have to do.

A lad in grey tracksuit bottoms has just got off the bus, sporting a big brown smudge down the back of his tracky bottoms.
Seepage gone badly wrong.

I have no idea which seat he was sitting in unfortunately, with him sitting behind me - so wasn't able to advise the driver.
(29 Aug 2015, 2:49 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]There isn't a 'what's making you feel queasy' thread, so this will have to do.

A lad in grey tracksuit bottoms has just got off the bus, sporting a big brown smudge down the back of his tracky bottoms.
Seepage gone badly wrong.

I have no idea which seat he was sitting in unfortunately, with him sitting behind me - so wasn't able to advise the driver.

Congratulations you've found Kuyoyo....
(29 Aug 2015, 3:07 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Congratulations you've found Kuyoyo....

I'm not even wearing grey tracksuit bottoms so not guilty
I discovered that 8328's NSAs are pathetic and that 558 is the worlds most rattely bus (after Blyth's Pulsars.) Would not have wanted to have stayed on 558 much longer on the rough 74, as much as I like MPDs I do think the experience could have been better with 555,618,619 or 5210. 619 would cushion the impact from the road
(29 Aug 2015, 8:51 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I discovered that 8328's NSAs are pathetic and that 558 is the worlds most rattely bus (after Blyth's Pulsars.) Would not have wanted to have stayed on 558 much longer on the rough 74, as much as I like MPDs I do think the experience could have been better with 555,618,619 or 5210. 619 would cushion the impact from the road
That's the issue with the NSAs?

I agree on 558, but that goes for pretty much every MPD in my opinion.
(29 Aug 2015, 3:07 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Congratulations you've found Kuyoyo....
Once is bad enough - but twice?

(29 Aug 2015, 3:15 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]I'm not even wearing grey tracksuit bottoms so not guilty
Not sure what amused me the most.
The fact it happened the first time or the fact all you were bothered about was the fact you focused on telling Tyresmoke you weren't wearing grey tracky bottoms yesterday - rather than clarifying nothing else had happened Wink

Accidents happen.
Where to start... 

7515, being over 6ft, cars, awkward bus passengers, rude people, being late, inability to sleep, FIFA... The list goes on, has not been my day today Sad

Oh, and to the spider who crawled under the bath while I was cleaning my teeth, if you're in the bath tomorrow morning when I go in the shower, prepare to drown...