North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(15 Apr 2015, 8:20 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Looking through my photos, it seems to struggle with a shutter speed at anything over 1/600. The shots I put up, and the ones Jimmi put up, were either 1/1000 or 1/1250. 

That explains that, then! Most Point & Shoot users use automatic settings that tend to opt for lower shutter speeds.

I tend to stick to 1/400 in full sun.
(16 Apr 2015, 8:10 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/josh.bush.39/vi...905529825/ - this fucking idiot
Wow...

That is fucking stupid...

What a fricking moron
(16 Apr 2015, 8:14 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Wow...

That is fucking stupid...

What a fricking moron

Seen it on the GNE FB page, don't want to sound like a nob, but the driver should of continued, if he fell off and got killed or seriously hurt.. then its hes own fault, no doubt hes family would want "money".............. by his profile he looks like a fireman............ Least GNE have the evidence... haha
(16 Apr 2015, 8:18 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Seen it on the GNE FB page, don't want to sound like a nob, but the driver should of continued, if he fell off and got killed or seriously hurt.. then its hes own fault, no doubt hes family would want "money".............. by his profile he looks like a fireman............ Least GNE have the evidence... haha

I agree with you there. The family/solicitors will find a way of how to get onto the top of a bus, then completely smash GNE. 

If it was my company, I would literally tell the family to fuck off.
(16 Apr 2015, 8:18 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Seen it on the GNE FB page, don't want to sound like a nob, but the driver should of continued, if he fell off and got killed or seriously hurt.. then its hes own fault, no doubt hes family would want "money".............. by his profile he looks like a fireman............ Least GNE have the evidence... haha

I dont mind sounding like a nob...

The driver shoulda put his foot down, tjen slammed the anchors on at the bottom of the bus station and watched him do his best superman impression!!!!!
(16 Apr 2015, 8:26 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I dont mind sounding like a nob...

The driver shoulda put his foot down, tjen slammed the anchors on at the bottom of the bus station and watched him do his best superman impression!!!!!

lmfao, i can just imagine that now! 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=944155985626856&set=o.94877246172&type=1&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

Obviously don't know about when buses run early?
(16 Apr 2015, 8:26 am)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]I agree with you there. The family/solicitors will find a way of how to get onto the top of a bus, then completely smash GNE. 

If it was my company, I would literally tell the family to fuck off.

They will, be the companies fault etc.

No doubt GNE will have camera's on the roofs now haha 
(16 Apr 2015, 8:34 am)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=944155985626856&set=o.94877246172&type=1&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

Obviously don't know about when buses run early?

Defiantly, i hate people when they moan about the drivers taking breaks, he needs them to! 

No doubt the complainer is a do gooder!

This comment: I hope this image makes arriva change there policies, and instead of drivers having to have there breaks stood at a bus stop, they have to take the bus back to depo and have a break in a office/coffee room in comfort, just to cause delays in services. To annoy mindless folk like her, who is clearly a compulsive complainer!

I feel like a swearing mood today!  
(16 Apr 2015, 8:10 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]https://www.facebook.com/josh.bush.39/vi...905529825/ - this fucking idiot

It used to be hanging off the back, standing on bumpers. That though, that just takes the biscuit.

It may vanish of fb, so would be ideal if someone was to somehow transfer it to another device/system.
(16 Apr 2015, 9:05 am)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]It used to be hanging off the back, standing on bumpers. That though, that just takes the biscuit.

It may vanish of fb, so would be ideal if someone was to somehow transfer it to another device/system.

That was done before Michael even posted it! Wink 
(16 Apr 2015, 9:09 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]That was done before Michael even posted it! Wink 

It ended up on the GNE page, i hope GNE got it! 
(16 Apr 2015, 9:11 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]It ended up on the GNE page, i hope GNE got it! 
It will probably have been one of the first things one of there social media savvy staff will have done as soon as it appeared...

I managed to download it as soon as you posted the link Big Grin
What a total pillock.

We all know what would happen looking at them if the ****er fell of the roof, him and the family would try and sue for their injuries or being dead. This the sort of stupid thing where there would probably be a payout too its that stupid.

Considering where this was I don't know why I am that surprised this sort of thing happened because I am sure someone has expressed story's about "bus surfing" where there would be someone clinging on to the back of an Optare Solo when they were previously used in this area (also happened shortly after Arriva introduced Solos to Darlington).

I can only assume that the Bus Station is now going to have beefed-up security because of this.

I would make further comments but is not really appropriate for a public forum.
Put fences on bus roofs.

What a f**king moron!
(16 Apr 2015, 11:06 am)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Put fences on bus roofs.
No, put a bed of nails on the roofs, like you see these more extreme magicians do and if someone does get on the roof lie them down and break concrete blocks over them.
(16 Apr 2015, 11:10 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]No, put a bed of nails on the roofs, like you see these more extreme magicians do and if someone does get on the roof lie them down and break concrete blocks over them.

Or shoot him/her while lying down on the nails and let them fall off the bus to complete a catastrophic failure of the brain that they never had.
Some muppet has decided that he isn't going to send something via email, and instead requested that he wants to use join.me.

Honestly?!