North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Newcastle United- say no more
(05 Apr 2015, 4:53 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Newcastle United- say no more

Always next time.... Smile
Having a nightmare uploading the Kirkby Stephen photos, I don't know what most of the buses are and I have no idea as to who owns what.

Might have to do a shoddy job of the titles and discriptions. The alternative is not uploading them at all.
(05 Apr 2015, 6:13 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Having a nightmare uploading the Kirkby Stephen photos, I don't know what most of the buses are and I have no idea as to who owns what.

Might have to do a shoddy job of the titles and discriptions. The alternative is not uploading them at all.

Shame I was at work this morning and missed what looks a superb day at Kirkby!
(05 Apr 2015, 6:29 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Shame I was at work this morning and missed what looks a superb day at Kirkby!

I really enjoyed myself today, the weather was great for it too.
The amount of lasses that suddenly love football for the day! It really boils my p*ss

Also, people that spell derby as darby
(05 Apr 2015, 6:13 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Having a nightmare uploading the Kirkby Stephen photos, I don't know what most of the buses are and I have no idea as to who owns what.

Get them cracked up regardless mate. Smile Looks like it was a cracking day from what I've seen so far.

(05 Apr 2015, 6:36 pm)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]The amount of lasses that suddenly love football for the day! It really boils my p*ss

Also, people that spell derby as darby

It's lads too. My Facebook timeline is full of people ranting on about football, and I didn't even think they were interested in it! 

It's always the same come the World Cup too. You can't get in the pub for "England fans".
(05 Apr 2015, 6:39 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Get them cracked up regardless mate. Smile Looks like it was a cracking day from what I've seen so far.

In the process of uploading to Flickr, although I thought I had a massive problem with "lost" photos on my camera. Thankfully they were in a different folder.

Just not putting owners and models etc. as I haven't a clue and I tried searching on Flickr through other peoples photos but gave up.
(05 Apr 2015, 6:44 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]In the process of uploading to Flickr, although I thought I had a massive problem with "lost" photos on my camera. Thankfully they were in a different folder.

Just not putting owners and models etc. as I haven't a clue and I tried searching on Flickr through other peoples photos but gave up.

Are you using the data cable to download? Does your laptop not just have an SD card reader in it?

If not, it's worth grabbing yourself one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SD-SDHC-SDXC-U...ltDomain_3&hash=item19f426e445
(05 Apr 2015, 6:47 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Are you using the data cable to download? Does your laptop not just have an SD card reader in it?

If not, it's worth grabbing yourself one of these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SD-SDHC-SDXC-U...ltDomain_3&hash=item19f426e445

USB cable.

No idea if my laptop has a SD card reader.

There's a new book which may help with this information - see http://www.psv-circle.org.uk/preserved.htm

I've not got a copy myself, but I ordered it last week and it is due for despatch on Tuesday. Smile
(05 Apr 2015, 6:29 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Shame I was at work this morning and missed what looks a superb day at Kirkby!

Likewise, I was meant to be at work today, unfortunately I awoke this morning with a case of stomach upset and quick trips to the loo so was unable to go in due to the nature of my work (no go going in to work in a kitchen with a stomach bug).
A simple question, but is there a correct answer?

How do you have your steak?
+1 for medium.
(05 Apr 2015, 8:54 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]A simple question, but is there a correct answer?

How do you have your steak?

Medium/well.
Crispy edges, but pinkish tinges towards the middle
Medium Rare for me
I tend to do it medium well, but will also eat medium. I'm not a huge fan if it's too rare though.
Medium to Well Done.
Is it the fact I am the fussiest eater in the world and people know this but still buy my junk I won't eat.

Have an Easter egg substituted for a packet of chocolate buttons and I have some stupid Easter crunchy orange egg.

I know this makes me an ungrateful sod but seriously when people know I am like this and still think anything will be fine angers me.
(06 Apr 2015, 2:38 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Is it the fact I am the fussiest eater in the world and people know this but still buy my junk I won't eat.

Have an Easter egg substituted for a packet of chocolate buttons and I have some stupid Easter crunchy orange egg.

I know this makes me an ungrateful sod but seriously when people know I am like this and still think anything will be fine angers me.

More than happy to take both of your hands  Tongue