North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Aug 2015, 2:41 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Open the windows!! I'm sure you've got something against 7505.... 

Is there a dislike button anywhere? Wink

E-leather seating in general is awful.

In this sort of weather, you have to put a newspaper down first, otherwise you will find your trousers are soaking!
(03 Aug 2015, 2:43 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]E-leather seating in general is awful.

In this sort of weather, you have to put a newspaper down first, otherwise you will find your trousers are soaking!

Amen.

Was horrendous when I went to Scarborough the other week on a pretty hot day on the X93 B9TLs, my T-shirt was so damp when I got to Scarborough because of the sweat going down my back.

Oh and those X93 could do with some more windows as it was so warm even with all the windows open upstairs.
(03 Aug 2015, 2:47 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Was horrendous when I went to Scarborough the other week on a pretty hot day on the X93 B9TLs, my T-shirt was so damp when I got to Scarborough because of the sweat going down my back.

Oh and those X93 could do with some more windows as it was so warm even with all the windows open upstairs.

Putting only three windows on the Streetlite was one of the stupidest decisions made.

It's only a step up from the quilted vinyl seating of the 70s. Those seats weren't moulded, though, and were rock hard, so you could shuffle your backside up and down them and annoy everyone.
(03 Aug 2015, 2:48 pm)R852 PRG wrote [ -> ]Putting only three windows on the Streetlite was one of the stupidest decisions made.

The L94s are the same. Y-reg batch only have those tiny windows too, instead of the big long ones.

You dirty minded lot better not start twisting my words...!
(03 Aug 2015, 2:48 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]It's only a step up from the quilted vinyl seating of the 70s. Those seats weren't moulded, though, and were rock hard, so you could shuffle your backside up and down them and annoy everyone.

I'm way too young for that type of seating! Wink
(03 Aug 2015, 2:48 pm)R852 PRG wrote [ -> ]Putting only three windows on the Streetlite was one of the stupidest decisions made.
Arriva's only have four (two on each side), a rammed X4 from Middlesbrough - Saltburn on a hot day was a truly awful experience. Same on the Sapphire 7 Pulsars.
(03 Aug 2015, 2:50 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]The L94s are the same. Y-reg batch only have those tiny windows too, instead of the big long ones.

I'm still in absolute disgust at Sean's comments last night.  Big Grin
(03 Aug 2015, 2:50 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]The L94s are the same. Y-reg batch only have those tiny windows too, instead of the big long ones.

"Big long ones", did you not see the posts last night?! Wink
(03 Aug 2015, 2:54 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]"Big long ones", did you not see the posts last night?! Wink
Dan just wanted to say how much he loves "Big long ones" it was totally unrelated to the original conversation.
(03 Aug 2015, 2:59 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Dan just wanted to say how much he loves "Big long ones" it was totally unrelated to the original conversation.

He is free to like that if we wants to.
(03 Aug 2015, 2:59 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Dan just wanted to say how much he loves "Big long ones" it was totally unrelated to the original conversation.

Did you not know that Dan took part in (LGBT) Pride March the other week, in support of how much he just loves "Big long ones", spotted him in a Photo posted on the Chronicle Website from the event.

Dan ignore the haters, be proud of who you are Wink
Ha'way man, folks, we'll never get BusLoverMum's son on the forum at this rate!

Innocently talking about windas owa here!
(03 Aug 2015, 3:28 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Did you not know that Dan took part in (LGBT) Pride March the other week, in support of how much he just loves "Big long ones", spotted him in a Photo posted on the Chronicle Website from the event.

Dan ignore the haters, be proud of who you are Wink

Be careful, Malarkey. For all you know; the mysterious Geoff could possibly be a journalist, and may well feature a photograph of you in an article entitled ''The Goings on in The Galleries: Randoms waiting for Buses''.
(03 Aug 2015, 3:32 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Ha'way man, folks, we'll never get BusLoverMum's son on the forum at this rate!

Innocently talking about windas owa here!
Course you were... Is little windows another innuendo!
(03 Aug 2015, 3:33 pm)R852 PRG wrote [ -> ]Be careful, Malarkey. For all you know; the mysterious Geoff could possibly be a journalist, and may well feature a photograph of you in an article entitled ''The Goings on in The Galleries: Randoms waiting for Buses''.

Well you would just be adding to my Fame in the Washington Area, as just about every bugger knows who I am anyway.
(03 Aug 2015, 3:37 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Course you were... Is little windows another innuendo!

I think Dan is talking about the One Eyed Milkman to be honest.
(03 Aug 2015, 3:43 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]I think Dan is talking about the One Eyed Milkman to be honest.

Is that what you're calling yourself these days?

When it comes to milkmen, you're nee Pat Mustard like - no matter how famous you are in Washington.
I've got a bad chest infection.