North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Caffeine withdrawal. It's been giving me a headache since dinnertime but I will persevere.
(31 May 2015, 1:04 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Was in Public Catering otherwise known as the Kiosks (Bar 1) which is the main Bar in the Leazers Stand.

Ah not far from me, I'm up the lift in the upper Bar 2/Bar 6 area. 

(31 May 2015, 1:44 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Not for the first time either, felt quite ill when walking past the Nine Bar and up through the tunnel to the Leazers Stand, Been there previously to watch the England U21s like 10 Year Ago, and to watch the Olympic Football.

Walked along the Pitch side and past the Dugout at the end of my Shift, as I had to take the Bars earnings to some office with the Team Leader at the opposite end of the Ground, plus I didnt know how to get out the Ground from where I was, so the Team Leader acted as the Tour Guide, was quite tempted to take a dump centre of the pitch, but calculating the that would of been difficult with there being no centre circle.

I got quite hacked off with this one lass on the Bar, as she kept on asking me to do this that and the other, while I was trying to do the following to ensure the Bar was running like a well oiled machine, from 10.30am until 10pm when I finished minus my 30 Minute Dinner Break I didnt stop.

• Putting up Promotional Posters around all Bars close by.
  • Ripping Promotional Posters for WKD out the Gents Toilets, as they were meant to be for the Nine Bar only, lot of complaints were being made as the offer wasnt available inside the Ground, yet posters said otherwise.
  • Changing the Barrels in the Barrel Store, after being shown how to do so.
  • Restocking the Mini Fridges.
  • Counting/Taking Stock to other Bars close by.
  • Counting the Bars Takings with the Team Leader.
  • Collecting Numerous Bars Pie Orders, then taking them to each Individual Bar.
  • Taking the Rubbish (Cardboard/Plastic etc) to the Bins.
  • Cleaning the the Work Tops of the Bar & Mopping the Floor.
  • Pre-Pouring Pints before the Half Time Interval
  • Serving Customers Food & Beverages Myself.

We'll I'm glad we kept you busy! Haha! 
We were dead upstairs Bar 6/N8 were closed down at 6:30ish! 
The amount of shit people share on facebook, annoying as FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(02 Jun 2015, 7:52 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]The amount of shit people share on facebook, annoying as FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my friends now has some random girl posting "sexy body" and that on photos with him in the cabs of HSTs and that.

Quite disturbing when that's the first thing in the news feed.
(02 Jun 2015, 8:18 am)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]One of my friends now has some random girl posting "sexy body" and that on photos with him in the cabs of HSTs and that.

Quite disturbing when that's the first thing in the news feed.

Ugh i would block her, its more mainly things you know are complete bullshit but they still share it anyway.....
Where do I start...

Had some issues trying to buy something in CeX as there was an issue with the card machine.

Decided to get the Stagecarriage 45 to Billingham and because of horrendous traffic in Middlesbrough it took 40 minutes to get to Billingham it was that bad and I didn't catch the LED screen in the photo. Additionally the suspension of stands confused me so I wasn't sure where to wait, I ended up waiting for the 52 which was late which as a result made me miss the X66 in Stockton so now I am currently waiting for the next one and there is people ****ed out of there mind behind me which is scaring me and I am having a bit of a breakdown.

Think I am going to drop Thursdays outing to Berwick.
Went and somehow left my Glasses at Sunderland Eye Infirmary, so I will have to go back and get them tomorrow if they are still their that is, otherwise I am knackered without them.
(02 Jun 2015, 5:51 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Where do I start...

Had some issues trying to buy something in CeX as there was an issue with the card machine.

Decided to get the Stagecarriage 45 to Billingham and because of horrendous traffic in Middlesbrough it took 40 minutes to get to Billingham it was that bad and I didn't catch the LED screen in the photo. Additionally the suspension of stands confused me so I wasn't sure where to wait, I ended up waiting for the 52 which was late which as a result made me miss the X66 in Stockton so now I am currently waiting for the next one and there is people ****ed out of there mind behind me which is scaring me and I am having a bit of a breakdown.

Think I am going to drop Thursdays outing to Berwick.
I do wish they'd change the stand in Stockton for Darlington bound buses. The clientele in Jokers can be somewhat rowdy, plus after the opening times for the takeaways opposite, together with the taxis, all adds up to a nice old social cocktail!

The wind was a PITA on the X66 today, and I've just had my front tooth smashed by an excitable dalmatian! (Not blaming the dog cos I was winding him up!)
(02 Jun 2015, 6:18 pm)MrPottski wrote [ -> ]I do wish they'd change the stand in Stockton for Darlington bound buses. The clientele in Jokers can be somewhat rowdy, plus after the opening times for the takeaways opposite, together with the taxis, all adds up to a nice old social cocktail!

The wind was a PITA on the X66 today, and I've just had my front tooth smashed by an excitable dalmatian! (Not blaming the dog cos I was winding him up!)
The people who hang around that way aren't the only problems I have with that stand, the pavement is too low which makes it difficult to get on-board I have dodgy knees so if I am having a bad day with them it can be a real challenge to board some days.

I hate that street, it's a dump takeaways galore and everytime I wait for a bus there especially after around 5pm where you be the only person waiting for it I get scared waiting for the bus.

Right now all the passengers on the 5 are getting treated to a mobile phone conversation between two people, hello everyone - shut up!
My sister is on the laptop so I can't upload my photos.
(02 Jun 2015, 6:36 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]My sister is on the laptop so I can't upload my photos.

Tell her to **** off. 
(02 Jun 2015, 6:52 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Tell her to **** off. 
Not very nice Tommy
(02 Jun 2015, 6:36 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]My sister is on the laptop so I can't upload my photos.

While my sister has stole my headphones as she couldnt find hers apparently so I cant watch Raw on the Laptop until she comes back home from my Dads, as the speakers on this Japanese piece of shite called a Fujitsu are dreadfully quiet.

Jimmi we should form an Alliance and kick the shit out of our Siblings. 
(02 Jun 2015, 6:52 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Tell her to **** off. 
I'm annoyed but not that annoyed, I can't complain that much as it is actually hers.

Sorry everyone for losing it again and taking my anger out on this forum, I was in a really bad mood and was a bit worried about the people who were behind me whilst for the X66 in Stockton.
(02 Jun 2015, 7:01 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I'm annoyed but not that annoyed, I can't complain that much as it is actually hers.

Sorry everyone for losing it again and taking my anger out on this forum, I was in a really bad mood and was a bit worried about the people who were behind me whilst for the X66 in Stockton.

Don't worry about it Lil Vic
Chemistry. That is all.

(Maybe AQA as well actually) 
To the arsewipe in Ashington Greggs,
Thank you for forming your own queue then starting to argue with me when the staff say "next please" and I start my transaction. The area to queue is clearly signed and a general observation of how the tills are aligned my show that I was in queue and you weren't.

To the jobsworth at Subway,
No, when I ask for the Salad of the Day and a 6-inch Italian BMT, it doesn't mean that you can put the BMT ingredients into the salad. The salad of today is HAM. NOT ITALIAN BMT. Thanks to you and that I'm not going to pay for a blithering Italian BMT as you've charged me more for the stupid salad, you jobsworth.

To the police,
Just because your driving around in a big Vauxhall, doesn't mean that you can give me dirty looks while you're driving past. I shouldn't be causing any trouble especially when I'm with my mam, brother and sister.

To the ignorant people of Ashington,
Cheers for the dirty looks and asking for me to take their photos with my camera.

Open letter of complaint number 9,999 complete.
Can't get a half decent photo of KV02URY on the 30, looks like another ride to Linton later. 
Some reason my format has changed on the phone version of the fourm... any idea how to change it back to the BBB version?

Nothing is appearing for it.
(02 Jun 2015, 7:39 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Chemistry. That is all.

(Maybe AQA as well actually) 

Mix the wrong acid - boom boom, school gone. Happy days.  Wink