North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Jun 2015, 3:44 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Hate writing Flickr descriptions for older buses as I am not good with bus models and owners and preservation status and I am fearful I will make mistakes and people will get annoyed with my lack of knowledge.

Can the NEBPT site not help at all?
(21 Jun 2015, 6:54 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Can the NEBPT site not help at all?
Possibly, didn't think of that.

Can everyone do me a favour, can you please go on my photostream and see it is still working as I have been having problems since I deleted the other photostream and please report back.
(21 Jun 2015, 7:00 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Possibly, didn't think of that.

Can everyone do me a favour, can you please go on my photostream and see it is still working as I have been having problems since I deleted the other photostream and please report back.

Still working fine for me.
(21 Jun 2015, 7:01 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Still working fine for me.
That's good

Still having issues with my activity though.
(21 Jun 2015, 7:00 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Possibly, didn't think of that.

Yup works fine for me, showing today's photos - I particularly like the shot of the Eden LH and Leopard together in Durham!
(21 Jun 2015, 7:19 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Yup works fine for me, showing today's photos - I particularly like the shot of the Eden LH and Leopard together in Durham!

That's good and thanks was certainly pleased for both to appear together and I ended up going all the way up to Brasside and back to Durham on the LH. After I took this photo I jumped on the Leopard to Howlands.

Doing good at getting photos of two buses together in the last few days, got a 09 reg and 13 reg Pulsar on the 5 and very late 5A in Aycliffe the other day and a new Stagecoach Solo SR and old Solo in Carlisle although I ballsed up getting two Reays Solo SR's in Carlisle yesterday.
(15 Jun 2015, 9:51 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I see what you mean mate, but the issue is who is saying it, if it was me, I probably would not be bothered, I have been picked on/bullied and shot down all my life and takes a lot to really get to me, I am probably more upset about it than my sister is, but it is my sister of course I am going to be upset...

Some of the shit that goes on on Facebook wouldn't look out of place on the Jeremy Kyle show

I think it says more about the person making up the tosh, lies and whatever else - than it does about your sister.
If people are fool enough to believe the lies being spread, then more fool them.

What is your sister likely to say or do to the person spreading the lies?

Like you, I have had people talk about me on occasions. Very rarely to my face like...
Quite intrigued to find out the whole story of the current rumours doing the rounds amongst certain individuals, but like I suggested the other day, I take it as a form of flattery.
Why else would people decide to tell porkie pies and make stuff up?

Karma will rage it's head and that lass in Seaham will get her commupence.

In the mean time, hopefully those important enough to have involvement in your sisters life are there to support and back her up.
The amount of photos I have to upload from today Undecided

On a brighter note though, I got plenty of shots so hopefully some of them came out quite well.
(21 Jun 2015, 6:32 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Having problems with the Flickr app, won't show anyone's uploads it's stuck on one persons photostream showing as the last upload 1hr ago but people have uploaded photos since then but aren't showing up on the app.

I uninstalled the app and installed it again and I am still having problems viewing what people I follow have uploaded. Help!

My life is just one problem after another.
(21 Jun 2015, 10:59 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I uninstalled the app and installed it again and I am still having problems viewing what people I follow have uploaded. Help!

The Flickr app is very troublesome. 

Could you see what most of the people have posted with the #NEBuses by any chance? 
(21 Jun 2015, 10:59 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I uninstalled the app and installed it again and I am still having problems viewing what people I follow have uploaded. Help!

Problems with the app continue, its now showing that Dan has uploaded 5 photos around 10 minutes ago despite the fact the photos in question were uploaded around 6pm last night!

I am too having problems with the Flickr app, my problem is that I can't see any of the photos I've uploaded!
The weather, I've just been to Keiths Coaches and Wright Bros garages at Blucher. I'm absolutely soaked through. Waiting for the rain to stop.

Charles Angry
My PS3 Isn't working, all I'm getting is this screen every time I turn it on
(22 Jun 2015, 12:40 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]My PS3 Isn't working, all I'm getting is this screen every time I turn it on

It is now fixed  Smile

The same thing has happened to me!
I've uninstalled it but now I can't re install it.
the rain although i braved it my socks ended up soaked luckly my cat was in before it became heavy rain as cats do not like water mine doesn't mine hates water
Got a lump on my head tonight but i have only myself to blame...
After me and a couple of others got off the bus, the two people crossed the road and started talking to me. Of course, i was responding back but was walking forward while looking at them. Of course, this didn't go too well and i ended up walking into a pole holding a sign up. It was hilarious at the time but it bloody hurt i tell ya! I felt like a complete idiot afterwards Blush
Oh and 3888 breaking down. Good job it wasn't tomorrow when i have my first mock exam. 5th time a bus has broken down since the start of the Summer term (after Easter 2015 break)! Managed to miss 15 minutes free revision time as a result. grrr.
(22 Jun 2015, 9:12 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]Got a lump on my head tonight but i have only myself to blame...
After me and a couple of others got off the bus, the two people crossed the road and started talking to me. Of course, i was responding back but was walking forward while looking at them. Of course, this didn't go too well and i ended up walking into a pole holding a sign up. It was hilarious at the time but it bloody hurt i tell ya! I felt like a complete idiot afterwards Blush

Here's a tip for the future Robert - when you walk into things, it usually hurts... I hope you and the pole are alright