North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05 Oct 2015, 12:12 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]No probs.

What kind of bus station are you working on, is it going to replicate Eldon Square for example or your own design?

I used to make massive paper ones years ago when i was like 7 haha

My own design. Six 'drive-in - reverse-out' stands and an adjacent depot. Need more wood for the base to create a bigger depot Big Grin . Most of the buses are paperbuses, with a few proper ones.

My brother wants it downstairs so he can play with it, must be that good.....
(05 Oct 2015, 12:45 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]My own design. Six 'drive-in - reverse-out' stands and an adjacent depot. Need more wood for the base to create a bigger depot Big Grin . Most of the buses are paperbuses, with a few proper ones.

Cool, sounds like a good project =D 

Should post pictures when its done Big Grin
Sick of seeing posts of one person trying to get one up on an other person.
(05 Oct 2015, 1:12 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Sick of seeing posts of one person trying to get one up on an other person.

If this is aimed at me, i was only trying to say that Dan knows more details for the destination changes, as he has done them.
Some people just don't get the message..................
(05 Oct 2015, 12:45 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]My own design. Six 'drive-in - reverse-out' stands and an adjacent depot. Need more wood for the base to create a bigger depot Big Grin . Most of the buses are paperbuses, with a few proper ones.

Hah! it tends to come to fisticuffs when littl'un wants to play with big'un's stuff!
Just missed a DU2 in Durham so I thought I'd head up to the Arnison Centre and try again in an hour and an hour later I didn't see another DU2. Doesn't help that there doesn't seem to be a timetable anywhere online. So that was a slight waste of an afternoon!
(05 Oct 2015, 10:03 am)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]I feel ill. I started to feel hot, tired and dizzy during the self-awareness session. Tuition has been cancelled as a precaution and I've got an "emergency" doctors appointment scheduled for 5pm.

I've been told that I fainted (or something similar) this morning. Its been mentioned that dehydration could have caused it.
I'm close to quitting the forum, sick of all the shit and nothing getting done about it... sorry but i have to get my thoughts out on the situation because like i said nothing is getting done.
(05 Oct 2015, 5:37 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]I'm close to quitting the forum, sick of all the shit and nothing getting done about it... sorry but i have to get my thoughts out on the situation because like i said nothing is getting done.

What have I missed???
(05 Oct 2015, 5:37 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]I'm close to quitting the forum, sick of all the shit and nothing getting done about it... sorry but i have to get my thoughts out on the situation because like i said nothing is getting done.

Nothing is getting done? The posts were deleted within 30 minutes of them being made - at a time in which I really couldn't give a toss about this forum...
(05 Oct 2015, 5:40 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Nothing is getting done? The posts were deleted within 30 minutes of them being made - at a time in which I really couldn't give a toss about this forum...

It seems alot of people want to go... Any idea on when the mod will be announced.
(05 Oct 2015, 5:40 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Nothing is getting done? The posts were deleted within 30 minutes of them being made - at a time in which I really couldn't give a toss about this forum...

So was he warned about it? he seems to do it a lot and gets away with it.... 

Well neither do i if i'm honest, we seem to go back to it most of the time.... and not moving forward....
I know its been stressful lately, especially with some members. It seems to be the 'detailed' information that's attracting these silly posts.

This is a brilliant forum, with the chat and the occasional 'exclusive' being some of the good things.
(05 Oct 2015, 5:48 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]So was he warned about it? he seems to do it a lot and gets away with it.... 

Well neither do i if i'm honest, we seem to go back to it most of the time.... and not moving forward....

LI feel the same if I say something about someone I get bollocked yet others say stuff about me and getting away with it, not mentioning names...
(05 Oct 2015, 5:46 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]It seems alot of people want to go... Any idea on when the mod will be announced.

The new forum moderator will join the team when the new fleet news section is complete. From this point onwards, my contribution on the forum will remain more or less as limited as it has been for the past week, with fleet updates being given on the news section only. I will remain as a back seat administrator, just like Liam.

This forum has grown and grown, and in my opinion is now comparable to a beast that cannot be tamed. I have tried my best to prevent issues being escalated without having to ban anyone from the forum completely, but clearly this has not worked.

This is your forum - it is up to you to make it or break it.
(05 Oct 2015, 5:55 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]The new forum moderator will join the team when the new fleet news section is complete. From this point onwards, my contribution on the forum will remain more or less as limited as it has been for the past week, with fleet updates being given on the news section only. I will remain as a back seat administrator, just like Liam.

This forum has grown and grown, and in my opinion is now comparable to a beast that cannot be tamed. I have tried my best to prevent issues being escalated without having to ban anyone from the forum completely, but clearly this has not worked.

This is your forum - it is up to you to make it or break it.

Hold on... how many warnings has people being giving then, clearly some people doesn't understand but hey shit happens. 

Honestly we don't want you to remain as a back seat administrator - but i'm just frustrated it always happens and nothing seems to be done expect for a few post deletes...

Wish i didn't bother now.....
(05 Oct 2015, 6:00 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Hold on... how many warnings has people being giving then, clearly some people doesn't understand but hey shit happens. 

Honestly we don't want you to remain as a back seat administrator - but i'm just frustrated it always happens and nothing seems to be done expect for a few post deletes...

Wish i didn't bother now.....

I've been given plenty by Adrian and my warning level is 10% however that ends on Wednesday.
(05 Oct 2015, 6:04 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]I've been given plenty by Adrian and my warning level is 10% however that ends on Wednesday.

Luckily i haven't but after my rant... i'll probables have a warning soon.
I think this forum has taken a downturn in recent weeks and months with some of the silly arguments and such that has gone on and it is leaving some to think whether this is even worth their time anymore, even I'm thinking that I don't want a part of it anymore at times, especially on Monday's when the same stupid argument happens every week. I think I'd be on here even less if there wasn't reportings of Arriva Odd Workings in my area that I can go out and get photographs of for my Flickr. I think we are all going to have to think about what we are posting on here and stop the arguments as if we don't it's only going to get worse and it could lead to the forum administrators (current and future) not wanting to run this forum anymore.