North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06 Oct 2015, 2:42 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]The Northern rail is much quicker that's the advantage the disadvantage it's every hour so if you missed one you would find something to do for an hour in my case taking photos of public transport

It is, i normally get it on a morning but i was early today so went for the metro... and missed it, i have to be at Newcastle college for 9:30am so don't have time to do anything on a morning.
Tommorow I have to get out 20 mins earlier to catch a Q3 because of the Gosforth roadworks
I need sleep ;-(
(06 Oct 2015, 2:45 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Or get a Metro...

Metro stops every 5 seconds thus why i prefer the Northern Rail train
(06 Oct 2015, 10:26 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]Metro stops every 5 seconds thus why i prefer the Northern Rail train

I agree, why use the metro between Newcastle and Heworth
(07 Oct 2015, 5:52 am)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I agree, why use the metro between Newcastle and Heworth

More frequent and both take the same time - 7 minutes.
This kid at college, he (Unfortunately) lives near me, and he constantly takes the P*** out of me because I'm a 'Bus basher' and I should be shot because of my hobby. This coming from a kid who takes drugs.
(07 Oct 2015, 12:46 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]This kid at college, he (Unfortunately) lives near me, and he constantly takes the P*** out of me because I'm a 'Bus basher' and I should be shot because of my hobby. This coming from a kid who takes drugs.

Nice chap. I wouldn't dignify that with a response.
(07 Oct 2015, 12:46 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]This kid at college, he (Unfortunately) lives near me, and he constantly takes the P*** out of me because I'm a 'Bus basher' and I should be shot because of my hobby. This coming from a kid who takes drugs.

i would have had him reported to staff by now and then tell somebody if it gets any more worse than it is now police is the last resort
Does anyone know if there is anything to edit photos with for Flickr besides the photo editor (Aviary) as I am pig sick of having problems with it, an hour and a half later and I am still no closer to getting my photo of 1513 on the 5 online Dodgy
(07 Oct 2015, 2:47 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]Nice chap. I wouldn't dignify that with a response.
I was tempted to respond but a couple of mates stood up for me.
(07 Oct 2015, 3:31 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]i would have had him reported to staff by now and then tell somebody if it gets any more worse than it is now police is the last resort
If he says owt else I will tell the police about him taking drugs.
(07 Oct 2015, 5:25 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I was tempted to respond but a couple of mates stood up for me.

probs a chav who thinks things wrong he may get kicked out of college in the past during my Hebburn College nightmare none of the staff believed the bad guys they were horrible to me in the end i almost told them straight only thing the college cared about was there pride instead of sorting out students problems if i was incharge them students who were horrible towards me would have been kicked out by now
(07 Oct 2015, 5:25 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I was tempted to respond but a couple of mates stood up for me.

You don't want to be telling them about him taking drugs.... you need to tell them that you are being targeted.

But, speak to a member of staff about it first and see if they can help.

(07 Oct 2015, 6:14 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]You don't want to be telling them about him taking drugs.... you need to tell them that you are being targeted.

Can Police do anything about someone taking drugs??? Surely there ain't much Police can do if you aren't in possession of drugs...

I agree with Lee about complaining your being targeted...

Hope you get it sorted soon Davie...Least you have mates to stand up for you...The world is populated with bell ends like your tormenter
(07 Oct 2015, 6:11 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]probs a chav who thinks things wrong he may get kicked out of college in the past during my Hebburn College nightmare none of the staff believed the bad guys they were horrible to me in the end i almost told them straight only thing the college cared about was there pride instead of sorting out students problems if i was incharge them students who were horrible towards me would have been kicked out by now
He is a chav, he thinks he the best at everything and he's a prick.
(07 Oct 2015, 6:14 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]You don't want to be telling them about him taking drugs.... you need to tell them that you are being targeted.

Thanks for the advice.

(07 Oct 2015, 6:29 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Can Police do anything about someone taking drugs??? Surely there ain't much Police can do if you aren't in possession of drugs...

I agree with Lee about complaining your being targeted...

Hope you get it sorted soon Davie...Least you have mates to stand up for you...The world is populated with bell ends like your tormenter

I don't think any one actually likes the kid who bullies me, whenever I see him he is usually by himself.
(07 Oct 2015, 6:37 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]He is a chav, he thinks he the best at everything and he's a prick.
Thanks for the advice.

I don't think any one actually likes the kid who bullies me, whenever I see him he is usually by himself.

Oh well, at least if no one likes him, you have all the support you need behind you
(07 Oct 2015, 6:42 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Oh well, at least if no one likes him, you have all the support you need behind you
Aye. To be honest, when he said I photograph buses I thought I was going to get the p### taken out of me, but my mates didn't seem bothered.
@andreos1 - I don't disagree with anything you've said really, aside from the comment around empire building. 

Your final point is perhaps the most important. Because to get and maintain an active membership, we need flowing discussion and positive contributions. On top of that though, I'll always encourage positive debate, because I think it's important we get a range of views on a particular topic, right across the spectrum.
The guy's to be pitied, really, isn't he, Davie? It is a known thing that the best revenge is living well. You have a hobby you love and have some good mates with their heads screwed on right. Your tormentor is clearly not in a good place - alone and taking drugs. There's clearly a lot of crap going on in his head. Talking to someone at college (do you have mentors or tutors or someone else to approach for pastoral matters?) as well as making them aware of how uncomfortable he's making you might flag up that he's struggling and needs some support.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself, tonight. Littl'un, who at 9 1/2 isn't actually that little, does not understand that I can't pick him up, anymore (I haven't been able to for about 3 years). He tried to shin up me, earlier, when Husband finally got home. I'm not sure what came off worse - me or the storage box with a hinged lit that I landed in. The hinge is no more. I have a grazed arm, sore knee, bruised backside and even my fingertips are feeling tender! I think I might be limping to my re-scheduled eye test, tomorrow!
(07 Oct 2015, 8:16 pm)BusLoverMum wrote [ -> ]The guy's to be pitied, really, isn't he, Davie? It is a known thing that the best revenge is living well. You have a hobby you love and have some good mates with their heads screwed on right. Your tormentor is clearly not in a good place - alone and taking drugs. There's clearly a lot of crap going on in his head. Talking to someone at college (do you have mentors or tutors or someone else to approach for pastoral matters?) as well as making them aware of how uncomfortable he's making you might flag up that he's struggling and needs some support.

I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself, tonight. Littl'un, who at 9 1/2 isn't actually that little, does not understand that I can't pick him up, anymore (I haven't been able to for about 3 years). He tried to shin up me, earlier, when Husband finally got home. I'm not sure what came off worse - me or the storage box with a hinged lit that I landed in. The hinge is no more. I have a grazed arm, sore knee, bruised backside and even my fingertips are feeling tender! I think I might be limping to my re-scheduled eye test, tomorrow!

i got advice for Davie i got from a ex premier league footballer girlfriend who my little sister went to School with she said on the same day i met Frank Lampard that "the person who harasses you will look stupid in the end" at the time i was 15 nearly 16
Thank you both for the great advice, it is much appreciated.