North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11 Jun 2015, 2:16 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]I was in Morpeth last year, and two girls came up to me and asked if I was Tommy.  Big Grin

And how did you reply?
(11 Jun 2015, 4:21 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]And how did you reply?

"Yes." (walks away)
How did you know it was him? Undecided
Whoever it is they've undone the edit.
(11 Jun 2015, 5:40 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Looks like that we've got a war on our hands  Big Grin

With an extra detail about Davie:

Davie who has long greasy hair and clothes which are quite obviously too small for him.
(11 Jun 2015, 5:41 pm)S813 FVK wrote [ -> ]With an extra detail about Davie:

Aye, that's what's been there since I discovered it, he's put "Really ?" And "Again ?" On now.  Big Grin
This heat. I really don't like it when it's too hot without a proper breeze which is has been today.

To add to it, I've got a headache from the general brightness of everything and the concentration of driving a company pool car for most of the day.
(11 Jun 2015, 5:52 pm)northern156 wrote [ -> ]This heat. I really don't like it when it's too hot without a proper breeze which is has been today.

To add to it, I've got a headache from the general brightness of everything and the concentration of driving a company pool car for most of the day.

I'm melting in my bedroom...
(11 Jun 2015, 5:53 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]I'm melting in my bedroom...

Go in the fridge.... Tongue 

Sorry couldn't resist haha 
(11 Jun 2015, 5:57 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Go in the fridge.... Tongue 

Sorta reminds me of a joke I always tell whenever I'm picking up mates in Heaton.

Where are you?
Over Heaton
Well, you better cool down then.

Always elicits a groan or a laugh. 
(11 Jun 2015, 6:17 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Moderators - Please could we have the above posts regarding the Bazza page removed? This may deter people from editing the page further. Thank you.

You should be able to delete your own posts? There's no real reason for us to step in here, as it's not really causing a problem in my eyes. I'm sure the team have better things to do than police external sites.
(11 Jun 2015, 5:57 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Go in the fridge.... Tongue 

Ice Pops...

Bestest invention ever
(11 Jun 2015, 6:30 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Ice Pops...

Bestest invention ever

Na. Calippo! 
Can anyone remember those odd-shaped pyramid lollies? I think they might have been called Jubilees or something.

Not a lolly fan myself - I much prefer ice-creams.
(11 Jun 2015, 6:39 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Can anyone remember those odd-shaped pyramid lollies? I think they might have been called Jubilees or something.

Jubblys 
(11 Jun 2015, 6:39 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Can anyone remember those odd-shaped pyramid lollies? I think they might have been called Jubilees or something.

Was quite fond of them!
(11 Jun 2015, 6:41 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Was quite fond of them!

They still do them...
(11 Jun 2015, 6:42 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]They still do them...

I haven't had one in years, though... Unsure if I still like them! Tongue 
[Image: Win-a-Year%E2%80%99s-Supply-of-Refreshin...ollies.png]
(11 Jun 2015, 6:44 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ][Image: Win-a-Year%E2%80%99s-Supply-of-Refreshin...ollies.png]

I don't think I've ever opened one quite like that before. It's usually the pointed end I open.