North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23 Mar 2015, 9:42 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Was asking myself something similar when I seen a Gritter earlier on this afternoon, yet it has been like 12 Degrees today.
Gonna snow later in the week if the met office is to be believed
(23 Mar 2015, 9:33 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I have a really bad pain in my upper back and I don't know what it is so I can't do anything for it, the pain keeps coming and going

I had a similar problem with mine a couple of months back. Was so bad I could barely move at one point. It even prevented me getting with a lass when partying in town Sad My uni friends still tease me to this day about it haha. Wouldn't mind as well, she was canny nice...

Anyway, I digress. I was on Codine at one point because Paracetamol and Ibuprofen weren't working. Went to the doctors and she said that my shoulders are asymmetrical, meaning that they're a bit lopsided, or in other words, don't line up with each other. She continued by saying this was called Idiopathic Scoliosis, which made the pain a lot worse than it should have been.

Give it a week or so and if it doesn't get any better, then I would consider going to the doctors.
(23 Mar 2015, 9:52 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]I had a similar problem with mine a couple of months back. Was so bad I could barely move at one point. It even prevented me getting with a lass when partying in town Sad My uni friends still tease me to this day about it haha. Wouldn't mind as well, she was canny nice...

Anyway, I digress. I was on Codine at one point because Paracetamol and Ibuprofen weren't working. Went to the doctors and she said that my shoulders are asymmetrical, meaning that they're a bit lopsided, or in other words, don't line up with each other. She continued by saying this was called Idiopathic Scoliosis, which made the pain a lot worse than it should have been.

Give it a week or so and if it doesn't get any better, then I would consider going to the doctors.

Thanks for that, Adam. I'm pleased you are ok now
Make sure you go to the doctors as well Davie just like Adam said and don't use your usual excuse of "They'll tell me what I already know" or "Theyll do nowt" Because they are there to help you
(23 Mar 2015, 9:43 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Gonna snow later in the week if the met office is to be believed

Believe it when I see it.
(23 Mar 2015, 9:33 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I have a really bad pain in my upper back and I don't know what it is so I can't do anything for it,  the pain keeps coming and going

Thankfully it was just trapped wind, I just berped  and it has gone away

(23 Mar 2015, 10:12 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Believe it when I see it.

I second that, Adam
The window cleaner just popped up from nowhere while I was on my bed on my iPad. I have my blinds partially down and it hid his face, until he stepped down the ladder and starting drying the window while looking at me.

My god.
(23 Mar 2015, 9:43 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Gonna snow later in the week if the met office is to be believed
Currently have sleet coming down here.
The uni library's very reminiscent of a sauna. It was so warm, one young lady unfortunately fainted.

There was no way I could work in the heat any longer (I have been stuck there since 9am this morning) so I left and had a trip to the Metrocentre and back as none of my friends were free. My only semimar of the day is 4-5pm, so I have time to kill.
I had to send my Z1 off for repair (finally gave in on the flap front) so have my Mams old Galaxy S3 (she got a Z3 on Sunday) , and it's nowhere near as good as my Z1 , I know it's a year and a half older but it's soooo slow and jumpy Sad

The build quality feels far inferior as well , all plasticy Sad
(24 Mar 2015, 5:31 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]I had to send my Z1 off for repair (finally gave in on the flap front) so have my Mams old Galaxy S3 (she got a Z3 on Sunday) , and it's nowhere near as good as my Z1 , I know it's a year and a half older but it's soooo slow and jumpy Sad

The build quality feels far inferior as well , all plasticy Sad
At least you still have a phone to use unlike I did for a week recently.
(24 Mar 2015, 5:50 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]At least you still have a phone to use unlike I did for a week recently.

[Image: 12215635.jpg]
(24 Mar 2015, 5:50 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]At least you still have a phone to use unlike I did for a week recently.

True true,it's just a tad annoying when you get used to something I guess. 

I understand it might sound a bit petty etc, and I know there are far worse things in the world, I guess it's made me think more than anything
(24 Mar 2015, 6:19 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]True true,it's just a tad annoying when you get used to something I guess. 

I understand it might sound a bit petty etc, and I know there are far worse things in the world, I guess it's made me think more than anything
When I didn't have a phone I was going crazy, and then went totally mental with how shocking bad the Carphone Warehouse was, they asked for feedback the other day and I gave them nought for if I would recommend them and my experiences.
(24 Mar 2015, 7:22 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]When I didn't have a phone I was going crazy, and then went totally mental with how shocking bad the Carphone Warehouse was, they asked for feedback the other day and I gave them nought for if I would recommend them and my experiences.
I think we rely on them more than we think we do and have become accustomed to always having them around. I honestly don't know what I'd be like without my phone now, I lost mine a year and a half ago (left it on the bus...) and it was hard,  but I use it even more now. 

Hmmmm I was thinking about going to Carphone Warehouse for my phone, glad I didn't now!
(24 Mar 2015, 7:53 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]I think we rely on them more than we think we do and have become accustomed to always having them around. I honestly don't know what I'd be like without my phone now, I lost mine a year and a half ago (left it on the bus...) and it was hard,  but I use it even more now. 

Hmmmm I was thinking about going to Carphone Warehouse for my phone, glad I didn't now!
I do use my phone alot although I don't really use it as a phone very often, I mainly use mine for the Internet.

The thing with the Carphone Warehouse is odd because I bought my previous phone from a different branch and they really couldn't do anything more to help me, they helped set the phone up and explained everything to me which was good as I am not very tech savy and I have autism so I struggle to understand some things. Darlington Town Centre branch was a complete role reversal as the staff were very unhelpful, didn't seem like they wanted to be there and when I EVENTUALLY!!! got my phone they chucked the SIM card in and sent me on my way. So they got a harsh but I think fair review of the recent experience, I hope they actually look at the results and comments I have given and somehow make it up to me, although I doubt that will happen.
(24 Mar 2015, 8:06 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]I do use my phone alot although I don't really use it as a phone very often, I mainly use mine for the Internet.

The thing with the Carphone Warehouse is odd because I bought my previous phone from a different branch and they really couldn't do anything more to help me, they helped set the phone up and explained everything to me which was good as I am not very tech savy and I have autism so I struggle to understand some things. Darlington Town Centre branch was a complete role reversal as the staff were very unhelpful, didn't seem like they wanted to be there and when I EVENTUALLY!!! got my phone they chucked the SIM card in and sent me on my way. So they got a harsh but I think fair review of the recent experience, I hope they actually look at the results and comments I have given and somehow make it up to me, although I doubt that will happen.

Must be tough and hard work for you at times, not being Autistic myself, I cannot begin to understand things from your point of view...

My mates oldest son is autistic, with him he does not say much, I dont think I have had more than 10 words out of him in 14 years...I dont think he started talking properly till he was close to 5 and has had speech therapy since he was a toddler, where he lacks in social/life skills, he makes up for in knowing about Computers, he is apparantly a little genius when it comes to computers
Apparently there is an electric freight train passing manors train station tonight,  and I cannot photograph it because I'm ill  Sad
(25 Mar 2015, 10:22 am)Davie wrote [ -> ]Apparently there is an electric freight train passing manors train station tonight,  and I cannot photograph it because I'm ill  Sad

I still take photos when am ill eg once when I was drunk returning from the pub I managed a shot of a citaro once newly branded at the time it is now plain silver awaiting vinyls 
(25 Mar 2015, 11:02 am)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]I still take photos when am ill eg once when I was drunk returning from the pub I managed a shot of a citaro once newly branded at the time it is now plain silver awaiting vinyls 
I tend to look for a pizza shop when I'm drunk, rather than a Citaro!