North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2 things are annoying me:
1. When I was out photographing buses and trains today, I was informed by Lee that my name had been dragged into something, I I'm not sure what it was or who did it.
2. Flickr is being an arse, I'm trying to upload some photos but it won't let me.
(11 Jun 2015, 1:27 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Think it made me chuckle somewhat but did made me think that someone has a bit too much spare time on their hands and wonder if they will do anything more like this such as fan fiction between NEB members.

The thing is with it being Bazza it could be absolutely anyone who wrote this although as it has included other ethusiasts I imagine it will be somebody within the hobby although some of the public know who some of us are, I remember jumping on the 24X at Framwellgate Moor after college one night and I overheard these lads talking about Bazza and taking the mick really, no idea who they were, just randoms. This is one reason why I choose to have some anonymity in the hobby although if someone wrote something like this about me I wouldn't really care, in fact I'd probably just laugh that someone had taken their time to create such a thing.

I wish people would Bazza the fuck alone now...People should let him live in peace...We all know how Bazza can react in some situations...
(11 Jun 2015, 2:16 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]I'd actually like to know how many people that I don't know actually know who I am. 
I was in Morpeth last year, and two girls came up to me and asked if I was Tommy.  Big Grin

(11 Jun 2015, 4:21 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]And how did you reply?

(11 Jun 2015, 4:34 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]"Yes." (walks away)
He walked off in a bad mood with his Outreach Worker, then came on here to say he was approached by 2 little sluts and was angry at his Outreach Worker for letting it happen...

***Just Messing Tommy mate Wink
(11 Jun 2015, 6:55 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]I don't think I've ever opened one quite like that before. It's usually the pointed end I open.

They are literally the nicest things on Earth! It isn't summer without these like! 

20 for £1.50 in ASDA   Wink
(11 Jun 2015, 8:41 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]He walked off in a bad mood with his Outreach Worker, then came on here to say he was approached by 2 little sluts and was angry at his Outreach Worker for letting it happen...

***Just Messing Tommy mate Wink

That's the response I expected. 
(11 Jun 2015, 8:41 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I wish people would Bazza the fuck alone now...People should let him live in peace...We all know how Bazza can react in some situations...

I feel sorry for Bazza, he is a close mate to me and some bus enthusiasts  feel the need to bully him for no apparent reason!
(11 Jun 2015, 8:45 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I feel sorry for Bazza, he is a close mate to me and some bus enthusiasts (Namely Richard 'Kenco' Titlady (Err Tiplady) feel the need to bully him for no apparent reason!

Bazza isn't innocent though!
He brings a lot of it on himself. 
(11 Jun 2015, 8:45 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I feel sorry for Bazza, he is a close mate to me and some bus enthusiasts (Namely Richard 'Kenco' Titlady (Err Tiplady) feel the need to bully him for no apparent reason!
There is one thing about Bazza we can't fault him on, his love of buses, his whole life seems to revolve around Bus Enthusiasm, he dedicates himself to his hobby...I bet he doesn't count sheep, he counts MPD's and Optare Solos to nod off...

1 more thing Davie, can we not name names, we all know who winds Baz up more than anyone and it is well known he hates Ripley without the need to name him Wink

But does this actually happen?

I'm not acquainted with either party, but I've heard a few stories to the contrary and have read comments slandering the person mentioned in bold. 
(11 Jun 2015, 8:52 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]But does this actually happen?

I'm not acquainted with either party, but I've heard a few stories to the contrary and have read comments slandering the person mentioned in bold. 

I personally think there as bad as each other at times

(11 Jun 2015, 8:47 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Bazza isn't innocent though!
Let's not go there Tom, we have had this discussion plenty times in the past, I Bazza does have a habit of causing problems, whether he has trespassed, had run-ins with Nexus or attracting attention in Bus Stations...

While Bazza may not be totally innocent at times and both Baz and his nemesis will be as bad as each other it is not fair to single Baz out all the time...

Can I just remind you Davie that this forum is visible to non members so Richard may occasionally browse through these pages. 
(11 Jun 2015, 9:25 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Can I just remind you Davie that this forum is visible to non members so Richard may occasionally browse through these pages. 

I already knew that....
(11 Jun 2015, 9:27 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I already knew that....

Yes I know. My point is that you are basically mouthing off about Richard, but he may just read that and bump into one day.
(11 Jun 2015, 9:28 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]Yes I know. My point is that you are basically mouthing off about Richard, but he may just read that and bump into one day.
That should be the way it is to be fair. All this he said she said nonsense gets boring quick. If someone is writing something about someone else on the net, then they should be prepared and willing to say the same thing to that person's face.
(11 Jun 2015, 9:39 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]That should be the way it is to be fair. All this he said she said nonsense gets boring quick. If someone is writing something about someone else on the net, then they should be prepared and willing to say the same thing to that person's face.

I can definitely see where you are coming from and I believe your point is a fair and valid one. But the point I am making is for Davie's own sake. If Richard is to see that and is to bump into Davie, we all know he  is a bit notorious for a lapse in behaviour at times. 

Surly you can see where I'm coming from?
(11 Jun 2015, 9:49 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]I can definitely see where you are coming from and I believe your point is a fair and valid one. But the point I am making is for Davie's own sake. If Richard is to see that and is to bump into Davie, we all know he  is a bit notorious for a lapse in behaviour at times. 

I don't know either if I'm honest, but the rule should apply regardless.
(11 Jun 2015, 9:49 pm)LeeCalder wrote [ -> ]I can definitely see where you are coming from and I believe your point is a fair and valid one. But the point I am making is for Davie's own sake. If Richard is to see that and is to bump into Davie, we all know he  is a bit notorious for a lapse in behaviour at times. 

Yes, I can see where you are coming from, and I have edited my post.
(11 Jun 2015, 1:11 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]As Bobby Brown said to Whitney when he lost the dealers phone number 'Houston, we have a fucking problem'

Actually made me laugh...some gimp has actually wasted time doing it, I hope Bazzaroo can see the funny side Big Grin
am shocked to see that page whoever is has done that i will report it to the police for harassment
(11 Jun 2015, 8:45 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I feel sorry for Bazza, he is a close mate to me and some bus enthusiasts  feel the need to bully him for no apparent reason!
i have a feeling whos done it either the Middlesbrough bus spotters bar one of them or Richard
(11 Jun 2015, 8:47 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Bazza isn't innocent though!
not always sir i try and keep myself to myself unless am with some members of this forum now
(11 Jun 2015, 8:52 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]There is one thing about Bazza we can't fault him on, his love of buses, his whole life seems to revolve around Bus Enthusiasm, he dedicates himself to his hobby...I bet he doesn't count sheep, he counts MPD's and Optare Solos to nod off...

1 more thing Davie, can we not name names, we all know who winds Baz up more than anyone and it is well known he hates Ripley without the need to name him Wink
true
(11 Jun 2015, 8:52 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]But does this actually happen?

yes its true 100% Richard does bully me all the time and i am sick of it to the bone 
(11 Jun 2015, 9:06 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]I personally think there as bad as each other at times

Let's not go there Tom, we have had this discussion plenty times in the past, I Bazza does have a habit of causing problems, whether he has trespassed, had run-ins with Nexus or attracting attention in Bus Stations...

While Bazza may not be totally innocent at times and both Baz and his nemesis will be as bad as each other it is not fair to single Baz out all the time...

some of the bus enthusiasts i don't trust some are bullies some are canny i like to hang around them 
I was hoping to have a full day out bus and train spotting tomorrow but my tutor is coming so I can't.
Couple of points Baz

(11 Jun 2015, 10:17 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]am shocked to see that page whoever is has done that i will report it to the police for harassment

Bit of an overreaction Baz, it was not threatening, more of a piss take than all out harassment...The page has gone now anyway

(11 Jun 2015, 10:17 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]i have a feeling whos done it either the Middlesbrough bus spotters bar one of them or Richard

I actually find it mildly funny mate, someone wasted there time doing that

(11 Jun 2015, 10:17 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]not always sir i try and keep myself to myself unless am with some members of this forum now
true

Unless someone knows different and has kept me out the loop, I must admit you seem to be keeping a low profile lately Baz, not heard much about you lately

(11 Jun 2015, 10:17 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]yes its true 100% Richard does bully me all the time and i am sick of it to the bone

Practice what you preach Baz, you have slung shit on him plenty times...Ya both as bad as each other in my opinion

(11 Jun 2015, 10:17 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]some of the bus enthusiasts i don't trust some are bullies some are canny i like to hang around them 

Stick to who you know and you will be ok
(11 Jun 2015, 10:34 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I was hoping to have a full day out bus and train spotting tomorrow but my tutor is coming so I can't.

Why? If you have no more exams