North East Buses

Full Version: What's annoying you today? V3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05 Jun 2015, 10:33 am)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]How does that make him a Pervert exactly.

(05 Jun 2015, 12:06 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]Depends what he's drilling doesn't it?
Might have been drilling his good lady...

Tommy makes me laugh, anybody who gives him any kind of attention are chav delinquents, all young lasses are tramps and if you do something in your front garden at half 8 in the morning your a pervert Big Grin

God love ya Tommy Big Grin
(05 Jun 2015, 12:29 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Might have been drilling his good lady...

Tommy makes me laugh, anybody who gives him any kind of attention are chav delinquents, all young lasses are tramps and if you do something in your front garden at half 8 in the morning your a pervert Big Grin

God love ya Tommy Big Grin

If there was drilling going on in that sense surely with that noise she will have been drilling herself using a different kind of tool
(05 Jun 2015, 12:39 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]If there was drilling going on in that sense surely with that noise she will have been drilling herself using a different kind of tool
Aye...being drilled with his tool
(05 Jun 2015, 12:29 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Might have been drilling his good lady...

My sentiments exactly. However would drilling ones significant other necessarily constitute perversion? Indecency, perhaps - if in public. But if you're willing to stand there, stare, then pass comment upon what's going on - who's the pervert?
(05 Jun 2015, 5:01 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]My sentiments exactly. However would drilling ones significant other necessarily constitute perversion? Indecency, perhaps - if in public. But if you're willing to stand there, stare, then pass comment upon what's going on - who's the pervert?
Yep...Agreed Big Grin
Don't let anyone tell you that other parts of the country would envy our transport network.

2 hours to get from Durham Bus Station to Washington, involving 2 buses and a combined 15 minute walk. An average journey speed of 5.5mph.
(05 Jun 2015, 5:43 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Don't let anyone tell you that other parts of the country would envy our transport network.

2 hours to get from Durham Bus Station to Washington, involving 2 buses and a combined 15 minute walk. An average journey speed of 5.5mph.

What happened there? - That's not good at all.
(05 Jun 2015, 5:43 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Don't let anyone tell you that other parts of the country would envy our transport network.

Just spend 45 minutes in Ashington bus station, this evening. The 1 got cancelled at Wansbeck Hospital,  so no bus for 30 minutes after that -.-
(05 Jun 2015, 5:01 pm)MurdnunoC wrote [ -> ]My sentiments exactly. However would drilling ones significant other necessarily constitute perversion? Indecency, perhaps - if in public. But if you're willing to stand there, stare, then pass comment upon what's going on - who's the pervert?

I've just had a look at their handiwork - they've got a canopy and sliding doors and are currently having a party. I however am not impressed, as I was not invited, so I'm going to burn the canopy.  Wink
(05 Jun 2015, 5:58 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]What happened there? - That's not good at all.

I'd left work about 25 past 4 to give me more than enough time for a stroll up to the bus station. Unfortunately for me, the two Newcastle bound X12s closest to Durham were running 49 minutes and 20 minutes late. This got me into Chester just after half 5, but by which time the 50 towards Washington was just pulling out. That gave me about 20 minutes to wait for the 8, which was 11 minutes late too.

Because we don't have an integrated transport network on the buses never mind anything else, I had to wait for the Arriva bus out of Durham rather than the 21 or 50. Otherwise I'm forking out £6.30 for a GNE day ticket, on top of what I already pay a month to Arriva.
(05 Jun 2015, 6:06 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]I'd left work about 25 past 4 to give me more than enough time for a stroll up to the bus station. Unfortunately for me, the two Newcastle bound X12s closest to Durham were running 49 minutes and 20 minutes late. This got me into Chester just after half 5, but by which time the 50 towards Washington was just pulling out. That gave me about 20 minutes to wait for the 8, which was 11 minutes late too.

Because we don't have an integrated transport network on the buses never mind anything else, I had to wait for the Arriva bus out of Durham rather than the 21 or 50. Otherwise I'm forking out £6.30 for a GNE day ticket, on top of what I already pay a month to Arriva.

I feel sorry for you having to rely on the X12, to be honest I can't see anything being done about it either!
(05 Jun 2015, 6:13 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]I feel sorry for you having to rely on the X12, to be honest I can't see anything being done about it either!

It's a complete nightmare. My biggest issue is that every time you contact Arriva about it, they deal with it as a brand new issue, as if it's never ever happened before. I've got reference numbers coming out of my eyes. 
Can't get to sleep!! Sad
Some clown spilled their vodka Red Bull on my jeans last night in Illusions. Currently wearing my girlfriends 10 year old brothers' joggers until they dry Dodgy .
Marcus talking about buses flying off the Redheugh Bridge and sinking in the Tyne... And he wonders why I am not talking to him!!!
(06 Jun 2015, 12:09 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Marcus talking about buses flying off the Redheugh Bridge and sinking in the Tyne... And he wonders why I am not talking to him!!!
Could be worse I thought we were going to have an open top TEN earlier as it went down the Centrelink towards Newcastle.
(06 Jun 2015, 12:09 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Marcus talking about buses flying off the Redheugh Bridge and sinking in the Tyne... And he wonders why I am not talking to him!!!

I have to admit, I'd always get off at Gateshead and use Metro to Newcastle when it's windy, don't really want to end up on the 10 to Amsterdam.
After getting to "sleep" at 4, I woke up at 7.30 to get ready for the X15 to Berwick, where I planned to get 2 hours good kip. The passengers had different plans, there was an immense stench, and three kids got on at Alnwick who were messing around for the hour to Berwick Cry 
(06 Jun 2015, 12:35 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]After getting to "sleep" at 4, I woke up at 7.30 to get ready for the X15 to Berwick, where I planned to get 2 hours good kip. The passengers had different plans, there was an immense stench, and three kids got on at Alnwick who were messing around for the hour to Berwick Cry 

#shouldhavegottheX18
(06 Jun 2015, 1:03 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]#shouldhavegottheX18

Getting that back home tomorrow Wink