North East Buses

Full Version: Bus Related Outings and Reviews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone out anywhere interesting today? Smile
(01 Mar 2014, 11:16 am)aureolin3249 wroteAnyone out anywhere interesting today? Smile

Walking the routes of SC Sunderland services 16 and 20 for some out-of-town shots!
(01 Mar 2014, 11:42 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Walking the routes of SC Sunderland services 16 and 20 for some out-of-town shots!

Any good area's u found so far?

Might be able to get a couple of shots near the hastings hill pub
(01 Mar 2014, 11:47 am)Michael='33255 wroteAny good area's u found so far?

Might be able to get a couple of shots near the hastings hill pub

Managed to get a few in the Grindon area. Got one outside of Sandhill school facing towards the park with Monopoly-like houses in the background. Quite like that one.
(01 Mar 2014, 11:50 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Managed to get a few in the Grindon area. Got one outside of Sandhill school facing towards the park with Monopoly-like houses in the background. Quite like that one.

Nice, its a good area as it has the roundabout, are those the new houses your'e on about, which look like Monopoly houses?
(01 Mar 2014, 11:51 am)Michael wrote [ -> ]Nice, its a good area as it has the roundabout, are those the new houses your'e on about, which look like Monopoly houses?

Been years since I've been in the area so I don't know. Plain orange houses?

Managed to get a photo of all 15 of the ones out in service today. Heading to Newcastle now!
(01 Mar 2014, 11:55 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Been years since I've been in the area so I don't know. Plain orange houses?

Managed to get a photo of all 15 of the ones out in service today. Heading to Newcastle now!

Think so, u must of being out early haha

Have u got all 17 gas buses in photos while out in service?

Only 23 more to go :p
(01 Mar 2014, 12:02 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Think so, u must of being out early haha

Have u got all 17 gas buses in photos while out in service?

Only 23 more to go :p

Think I mis-counted! Got 28002/03/04/05/07/08/09/10/11/13/14/15/16/17 today. Missing 01/06/12 unless I got them on their first day in service.
Anyone got any plans for tomorrow? We're forecast clouds but I think I'm gonna have to get myself out... This school week has dragged.
(07 Mar 2014, 5:54 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Anyone got any plans for tomorrow? We're forecast clouds but I think I'm gonna have to get myself out... This school week has dragged.

Football for me but I've been out today having one last ride on the Spectras at Ashington, on the X10 back home now (and I'm glad to report the wifi is working on 6046!!) ... Been a good day rounded off with the Astromega turning up on the M35!
(07 Mar 2014, 5:54 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Anyone got any plans for tomorrow? We're forecast clouds but I think I'm gonna have to get myself out... This school week has dragged.

A Northumberland Trip of Blyth for me! Smile - Not bothering with Ashington as I need to get back home for a party tomorrow nights. I think I've photoed 7367 and the Spectras though, only rode 640 though.

I'm thinking both Sunderland and Newcastle. Want to try and photo some Lime B10s, and then over to Newcastle to try and get the remaining Citylink Versas and Crusader Mercs that I haven't photo'd. Hopefully it'll stay dry.
Mainly GNE turf tomorrow, but ANE will come in small doses to help me clear some of the "needs", and it'll give me an opportunity to have a look at the new ANE depot at Ashington too...

Sunderland - Gateshead - Wallsend - Cramlington - Ashington - Cobalt Business Park - Newcastle - Gateshead - Durham - Consett - Hexham - Newcastle - Sunderland
(07 Mar 2014, 7:39 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Mainly GNE turf tomorrow, but ANE will come in small doses to help me clear some of the "needs", and it'll give me an opportunity to have a look at the new ANE depot at Ashington too...

Sunderland - Gateshead - Wallsend - Cramlington - Ashington - Cobalt Business Park - Newcastle - Gateshead - Durham - Consett - Hexham - Newcastle - Sunderland

Think I'll do Ashington/Cramlington another time! Need to photo lots of the Blyth Geminis though first.
(07 Mar 2014, 7:39 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Mainly GNE turf tomorrow, but ANE will come in small doses to help me clear some of the "needs", and it'll give me an opportunity to have a look at the new ANE depot at Ashington too...

You have to be tall to photo over the fence but the majority of the yard is photographable... I struggled today but luckily had a helper Wink
(07 Mar 2014, 7:58 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]You have to be tall to photo over the fence but the majority of the yard is photographable... I struggled today but luckily had a helper Wink

The Yellow Pages?? Wink
Not going to Blyth, going out with friends, I'll go.in a few weeks
Never usually list my trips, but like the train one the other week - there's always a first.

x1 - Houghton
20a - Sunderland
x36 - Heworth
94 - TVTE
28a - Chester
8 - Galleries
4 - Home

Didn't bother with fleet numbers, but all normal allocations.
Not sure if this is the right place, but I want to get back my old photos from my laptop.

Do softwares such as ''Undelete Plus'' work?
(09 Mar 2014, 12:55 pm)Tom wrote [ -> ]Not sure if this is the right place, but I want to get back my old photos from my laptop.

Do softwares such as ''Undelete Plus'' work?

Try using something like Recuva if anything. Gets a good write up.