North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Managed 3 Yellow Bus Olympian rides today (3822 and twice on 3831 on the 15A).
Having the opportunity to ride on one of Transdev Harrogate & District's yellow Olympians today - see my post on http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showth...hp?tid=599
Was having a look through what photos Bazza had favorited on his Flickr account, turns out someone has been a Naughty Boy Wink , scroll down page 1 to see what it is.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/favorites/
(24 Apr 2015, 9:04 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Was having a look through what photos Bazza had favorited on his Flickr account, turns out someone has been a Naughty Boy Wink , scroll down page 1 to see what it is.

If it's something to do with women nowt wrong with it am a typical bloke who loves women p.s am not like Brock from Pokemon who happens to fancy everyone and gets pulled away by Misty, Max and his own Croagunk 
(24 Apr 2015, 9:04 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Was having a look through what photos Bazza had favorited on his Flickr account, turns out someone has been a Naughty Boy Wink , scroll down page 1 to see what it is.

Woah! Lovely pair  Big Grin
(24 Apr 2015, 10:07 pm)Robert wrote [ -> ]Woah! Lovely pair  Big Grin

#GetTheTissues

Woah!

Tempted to favourite weird things to freak out anyone who looks at my favourites.

I do sometimes have a look at what other people favourite on Flickr.
(24 Apr 2015, 10:07 pm)Robert wrote [ -> ]Woah! Lovely pair  Big Grin
as Wade Herbet would say in GTA V in the stripclub "i think am coming immune to boobies" thats that guy who said "NO no baths" and "Can we stop for ice-cream?"
(24 Apr 2015, 10:37 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Woah!

Tempted to favourite weird things to freak out anyone who looks at my favourites.

I do sometimes have a look at what other people favourite on Flickr.

nowt wrong woth women
I'm not as unfit as I thought! Just made a 30 second connection from the 685 stop at the Lemington Road Ends to the 7 stop, to my relief 22042 was approaching the stop as I did!
Aside from everything seemingly going wrong around Darlington (I may be a jinx) I'm on ANEs 7620, never actually realised how good the bottom deck front seats are! Just got to make sure I avoid St James' park in any way I can!
Davie and Lee's handbags on the football thread Big Grin
Going to see Avengers today =D
(26 Apr 2015, 7:52 am)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Davie and Lee's handbags on the football thread Big Grin

Honestly it was a horrendous match  Smile
Finally found some motivation (see annoying thread) and have got a solid two and a half hours of revision done, which is a start, off for my final hour of chemistry now (split into half an hour chunks...) Sad
Having a ride on Optare Vecta M10DVS today... Something from when I was younger, really brought back the memories! Went from Stockton via Thornaby & Acklam to Middlesbrough, very similar route to what the Vectas in the Arriva fleet used to operate! Memories Wink
Worthy mention for Stagecarriage Olympian N703LTN too, even though it didn't really get thrashed in the journey I was on.... Only ever drove one of those, N707LTN, and only once!
(26 Apr 2015, 9:54 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Having a ride on Optare Vecta M10DVS today... Something from when I was younger, really brought back the memories! Went from Stockton via Thornaby & Acklam to Middlesbrough, very similar route to what the Vectas in the Arriva fleet used to operate! Memories Wink
Worthy mention for Stagecarriage Olympian N703LTN too, even though it didn't really get thrashed in the journey I was on.... Only ever drove one of those, N707LTN, and only once!

Same for me as I had Vectra's on the Bishop Auckland 4/4A (later becoming the 5/5A) services when I was younger so I decided when I saw it that I had to go for a ride on that to bring back some memories.

Also rode N703NTL today which is a beast, I actually rode it last Friday on the 1720 45 from Boro to Billingham too.

Was a brilliant day out, got to ride some buses, got some photos and I even got to go on the Transporter too.
Received a FlickrMail from Skelton Coaches earlier tonight asking if I would allow them to use my photo of their Panther SC63TOY at the Transporter Bridge yesterday on their website and Facebook page.

This is the photo they want to use.
[Image: 16659535833_d060868cda.jpg]Skelton Coaches: 8 / SC63 TOY by Jimmi's Bus Photos, on Flickr
Nice photo Jimbo Big Grin
(27 Apr 2015, 8:38 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Nice photo Jimbo Big Grin

Thanks Fozz.

Was walking back to Middlesbrough Bus Station saw this coming behind me so I thought I'd take a chance at getting a photo of it with the Transporter Bridge in the background and it's turned out really well. One of the most worthwhile walks I have ever made Big Grin  
(27 Apr 2015, 8:42 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Thanks Fozz.

Was walking back to Middlesbrough Bus Station saw this coming behind me so I thought I'd take a chance at getting a photo of it with the Transporter Bridge in the background and it's turned out really well. One of the most worthwhile walks I have ever made Big Grin  
Talk about good luck mate...Well Done