North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(29 Dec 2014, 7:51 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]That's good to hear.

I just wish I could see what my stats are, unfortunately I think only those with a pro account can access this feature. Shame.

Yup, and they discontinued that account status quite a while back.

My account was set to auto renew 'pro', but Flickr decided to opt me out of it! You'd think that they would want cash...
Quite surprised to have our managing director following me on Twitter...
(29 Dec 2014, 9:40 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Quite surprised to have our managing director following me on Twitter...

And that makes you happy? I'd probably close my account.  Tongue
Spending my well-earn wages on a well-deserved weekend away - hotel booked for weekend in Sheffield at the end of January. Megabus already booked - no bad to get a weekend away for £149.50.
(29 Dec 2014, 10:11 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]Spending my well-earn wages on a well-deserved weekend away - hotel booked for weekend in Sheffield at the end of January. Megabus already booked - no bad to get a weekend away for £149.50.

Not bad, its mad how cheap daft weekends can be, i need a holiday to!
(29 Dec 2014, 10:15 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Not bad, its mad how cheap daft weekends can be, i need a holiday to!

Cant even remember the last time I had a Holiday, its been quite a few years, probs 5 or 6 now.
(29 Dec 2014, 10:32 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Cant even remember the last time I had a Holiday, its been quite a few years, probs 5 or 6 now.

Last holiday was Cyprus, when i want for a wedding, think it was 2012.
Its my 22nd Birthday
(30 Dec 2014, 11:36 am)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Its my 22nd Birthday

Happy Birthday =) 
As a birthday treat, you are allowed to create a Malarkey Marathon - one for each of the three main operators.

On your marks, get set... Go!

Happy Birthday!
(30 Dec 2014, 11:36 am)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Its my 22nd Birthday

Happy Birthday Smile
Happy Birthday, Malarkey! Are you going to celebrate by playing a game of Cluedo tonight? Big Grin
(30 Dec 2014, 11:49 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Happy Birthday, Malarkey! Are you going to celebrate by playing a game of Cluedo tonight? Big Grin

I dont have Cluedo Dan, so that is out of the window.

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes.
(30 Dec 2014, 12:59 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]I dont have Cluedo Dan, so that is out of the window.

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes.

Monopoly, every time u pass go, instead of collecting £200, u get a birthday blowy Tongue 
(30 Dec 2014, 1:01 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Monopoly, every time u pass go, instead of collecting £200, u get a birthday blowy Tongue 

Thats just all types of wrong right there, as it would be my Mam and my Sister that would be playing.
(30 Dec 2014, 1:04 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Thats just all types of wrong right there, as it would be my Mam and my Sister that would be playing.
Oh dear, sorry, i thought it might of being friends!!!!!
(30 Dec 2014, 1:06 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Oh dear, sorry, i thought it might of being friends!!!!!

Never Assume as it makes an Ass out of U and Me.
(30 Dec 2014, 1:11 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]Never Assume as it makes an Ass out of U and Me.

citaro5284 will be proud that his sayings are rubbing off!
(30 Dec 2014, 1:22 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]citaro5284 will be proud that his sayings are rubbing off!

I didnt get off citaro5284, my advisor at Ingeus said to me a few weeks back.
Happy birthday Adam. Any plans?