North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31 Aug 2016, 6:16 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]You say that now... then after a few months, you realise that those nine hours become work hours!

Yup Tongue
Pretty pleased at how my last two drawings have turned out...

[attachment=8124]

[attachment=8125]
Enjoying a long weekend, spending my first day off up in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Currently sat in a Wetherspoons in Glasgow with a hot dog, chips and a nice refreshing drink. Spot on!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
(02 Sep 2016, 11:58 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Enjoying a long weekend, spending my first day off up in Edinburgh and Glasgow.

Currently sat in a Wetherspoons in Glasgow with a hot dog, chips and a nice refreshing drink. Spot on!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Counting House?
(02 Sep 2016, 12:18 pm)Adrian wrote [ -> ]Counting House?

The Camperdown Place - pretty much next door to Glasgow Queen Street station.
Meeting old friends and making new ones...

Seen Seany Baby in Park Lane and finally met Adrian

Was good making your acquaintance matey [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
(06 Sep 2016, 4:39 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Meeting old friends and making new ones...

Seen Seany Baby in Park Lane and finally met Adrian

Was good making your acquaintance matey [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Erm please... don't call me that [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Was lovely to catch up with you nonetheless.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
(06 Sep 2016, 6:00 pm)northern156 wrote [ -> ]Erm please... don't call me that [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Was lovely to catch up with you nonetheless.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Ok Sean-Meister or simply Sean-Ster for short [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Always good catching up with you my friend [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Being back in the North East for a year  (at least) Big Grin. My placement in Bristol at Hewlett Packard Enterprise has come to an end. I will work for them part time for 12 hours per week whilst I complete my final year at university. It has been great to catchup with friends over the past few days and nights. Looking forward to catching up with the Prince Bishops Streetlites and the various IndiGo Solos  Smile.
Moved into halls at Aberdeen last weekend (3rd), and so that's made me pretty happy for the last week and a bit!  Smile

In addition, the number 20 that runs from where I'm staying to the campus is operated by B10BLEs and B7RLEs Big Grin There are a few too many Streetlites knocking around for my liking though...
(13 Sep 2016, 11:12 am)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Moved into halls at Aberdeen last weekend (3rd), and so that's made me pretty happy for the last week and a bit!  Smile

In addition, the number 20 that runs from where I'm staying to the campus is operated by B10BLEs and B7RLEs Big Grin There are a few too many Streetlites knocking around for my liking though...

I sometimes have to go to Aberdeen with work, I think it is a lovely place.
Had a canny day out today, rode the Darlington Moorsbus this afternoon with 1511 being allocated. Got some good photos along the route, here's one of 1511 at Ralph's Cross on Blakey Ridge on the M4 to Danby plus 1438 on Redcar's Moorsbus service M16 to Saltburn.
[Image: 29770847595_106bbbc39e.jpg]Arriva North East: 1511 / NK13FJY by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr

[Image: 29688569501_c90d244598.jpg]Arriva North East: 1438 / NK10CEX by Matthew Jimmison, on Flickr
A couple of things the bloke sat behind me at the Gateshead game came out with yesterday......

"Paddy McLaughlin, you've got the cutting edge of a potato salad" and "I hope that lad isn't Christian because his crosses are sh*te"

The second one certainly made me chuckle.
I'm off to the Lothian Bus Open Day!
I've got the EMT set on 1S02!
Paddy Power's Fan Denial video. Absolute class
I watched an E400 being built on TV this morning.
(29 Sep 2016, 11:34 am)Cobalt271 wrote [ -> ]I watched an E400 being built on TV this morning.

What channel and programme?
(29 Sep 2016, 2:25 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]What channel and programme?

It was Quest, the programme's called "How it's made" I regularly watch it on mornings off.