North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(20 Feb 2016, 8:26 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]How much of the route did you do?

Sunderland to Stanley with my mam it was because the 8 broke down with 4854 we got 8289 then from Stanley got a diamond citaro to bramish on 8
(20 Feb 2016, 7:55 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]12:35 from Regent Centre.

I saw the 13:35 and a picture will be online shortly
Won best team name at the quiz last night.

I don't dare put down what it was but it did involve Alan Johnson.

Woo a free pichter of cocktail Smile .
542 was back on the 93S today!! Big Grin
(23 Feb 2016, 6:53 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]542 was back on the 93S today!! Big Grin

Get In!
(23 Feb 2016, 7:04 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]Get In!
Much better then when the had Renown's on (I do like Renown's before anyone says anything).
(23 Feb 2016, 7:06 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Much better then when the had Renown's on (I do like Renown's before anyone says anything).

We need to bash this.
(23 Feb 2016, 7:11 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]We need to bash this.
I get too four days a week when it's on.
I got a B in my English exam, when my target was a a C.
(24 Feb 2016, 12:27 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I got a B in my English exam, when my target was a a C.
[CLAPPING HANDS SIGN][CLAPPING HANDS SIGN][CLAPPING HANDS SIGN]

Well done Davie
(24 Feb 2016, 12:28 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ][CLAPPING HANDS SIGN][CLAPPING HANDS SIGN][CLAPPING HANDS SIGN]

Well done Davie
Cheers Fozz
I am happy today...

Me and the Enemy have sorted our differences...

Both of us had been getting messages off a lass I know on Facebook...

I was getting messages from this lass saying she is there for me, a shoulder to cry on, that i should end my relationship as my girl is jealous and controlling and my girl was getting messages saying I had been making plans to meet up with her, which obviously upset the enemy, who was starting to doubt any trust in me, which led to a big emotional falling out on Sunday.

Now because I tell this lass I want nothing to do with her l am accused of pushing old friends away in favour of my girlfriend...Well no, just pushing away old so-called friends who was hurt what it is I got now and I think it is because she wants what she cannot have...Me [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Now that is sorted out Me and Stacey can finally get on with building a life together and loving the fucking shit out of each other [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

I must admit my girl is a Citaro of anyones rating and other lass is an ex-East Durham MPD...a fee million miles on the clock amd every man and his dog has had a go [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Got to say for someone who will twist on 21...I am quite happy at the moment [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
(24 Feb 2016, 12:27 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]I got a B in my English exam, when my target was a a C.

Well done mate! Didn't fall asleep this time?
(24 Feb 2016, 3:55 pm)DanPicken wrote [ -> ]Well done mate! Didn't fall asleep this time?
Cheers mate! Nah, it wasn't maths.

Keep up to good work and well done my advice is to work hard play hard

Anyhow on another note today I got some free Arriva gifts inside Newcastle Eldon Square top of the escalator was with my mam doing some shopping and saw something advertised for Arriva and knowing me I looked and got loads of free gifts I think there tomorrow top of the escalator where Waitrose is next door to the bus station
(24 Feb 2016, 7:08 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]Keep up to good work and well done my advice is to work hard play hard

Anyhow on another note today I got some free Arriva gifts inside Newcastle Eldon Square top of the escalator was with my mam doing some shopping and saw something advertised for Arriva and knowing me I looked and got loads of free gifts I think there tomorrow top of the escalator where Waitrose is next door to the bus station
Cheers Bazza.

We know you love a freebie
(24 Feb 2016, 7:10 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Cheers Bazza.

We know you love a freebie  

I was only there with my mam doing the shopping
(24 Feb 2016, 7:12 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]I was only there with my mam doing the shopping
As the old saying goes; "Right place right time."

Well done Davie. =)
(24 Feb 2016, 7:14 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]As the old saying goes; "Right place right time."

Next time your in Newcastle you should pop up