North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seeing MS Oasis of the Seas in Malaga port today.
(11 Sep 2014, 10:44 am)Marcus wrote [ -> ]Well done mate.

Thank you Smile
The fact today is Friday... I've needed this since Wednesday. Tongue
My foot's beginning to feel a bit less painful. I can just stand on it with that much of a stabbing pain. Still can't walk though - have to hop!!
Some kid in Park Lane while out taking bus photos actually thought me and my mate Paul was Daniel Graham I replied am not dan and then I said dan could be anywhere made me happy though
(12 Sep 2014, 3:22 pm)Racer_Experience wrote [ -> ]Some kid in Park Lane while out taking bus photos actually thought me and my mate Paul was Daniel Graham I replied am not dan and then I said dan could be anywhere made me happy though

I was probably in school - about five minutes away from Park Lane! Tongue
That I can like things now. Smile
(17 Sep 2014, 6:02 pm)danpick wrote [ -> ]That I can like things now. Smile
Now for the hashtags

#NEBhashtags
(17 Sep 2014, 6:24 pm)marxistafozzski wrote [ -> ]Now for the hashtags

#NEBhashtags

I tried to install a hashtags plugin but it didn't seem to work very well. Sad 
(17 Sep 2014, 6:27 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]I tried to install a hashtags plugin but it didn't seem to work very well. Sad 
Oh, and a dislike button Tongue

Something to keep working on mate re: hashtags Big Grin

#gethashtagsworking
Trip down memory lane tonight (this morning) by talking to an old friend from primary. Smile
Well I had my first drive of a VDL SB120/Cadet today, in the form of 8272. Not a type of bus I have had much experience of as a passenger either but I was mightily impressed. Smooth, powerful, not many rattles, and no electrical gremlins the type has a reputation for.
Was in Topman at Eldon Square today and some lad went to go up the down escalator and he actually stepped on the steps before realising that he was going the wrong way.

Although everyone seems to get lost when they are trying to leave that Topman.
@stuey - try 8273. Makes a lovely clunking noise down the middle when turning left and the engine/mechanics rattle like mad when idling.
(22 Sep 2014, 9:43 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]@stuey - try 8273. Makes a lovely clunking noise down the middle when turning left and the engine/mechanics rattle like mad when idling.

A few of Washington's examples have a tendency to tip from side to side when idle.
I helped Tom with his Maths homework!

Anyone fancy helping me write an A-Level Business Studies exam-style question as to why the formulation of a business plan is so important during the early stages of a business?

Ugh, I know the answer but it's just the effort of putting it into words and relating it to the case study.
#businessproblems
#hashtagsonNEB
(23 Sep 2014, 9:08 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]I helped Tom with his Maths homework!

Anyone fancy helping me write an A-Level Business Studies exam-style question as to why the formulation of a business plan is so important during the early stages of a business?

Ugh, I know the answer but it's just the effort of putting it into words and relating it to the case study.
#businessproblems
#hashtagsonNEB

Yes that's what made me happy today Smile
Thanks again!
..and now I've completed my homework! Double happy! Wink
(23 Sep 2014, 9:43 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]..and now I've completed my homework! Double happy! Wink

Take it I'm a bit too late to help. Would have been a good little revision lesson for me Tongue
(23 Sep 2014, 11:06 pm)Adam wrote [ -> ]Take it I'm a bit too late to help. Would have been a good little revision lesson for me Tongue
Just a bit!
My problem with Business at the moment is knowing the answers but lacking motivation to follow the steps to write it out in full (as you can often miss bits out here and there in GCSE and still get full marks).