North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07 Jan 2015, 9:16 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Forgot to mention something my maths teacher said today, I may have said it before but she is the funniest teacher you can hope to get!

She's drawing a graph on the board, our topic at the moment is cumulative frequency. She shortened this to 'cum frequency' on the graph.

She noticed that someone was going into hysterics at the back of the room, and we all started giggling like four year olds. She sat down and told us an interesting story about her oldest son - he's 22, works at Nissan, etc - she says a lot to us.

Basically, when he was over the legal age, she had gotten home early because of the Y.11s leaving, etc, and went to do a bit of cleaning in the house. She found some condoms in his bed - used.

She strung him up when she found him, as she knew he had a girlfriend still underage. He finally confessed that he had been having 'posh ones' at 3am.

Some people were crying.

Cum Frequency, is that the measure of how much you will shoot and the amount of time to do...

Finding out ya kid has been posh wanks, thats hilarious, would loved to have been a fly on the wall when he explained that...At least he wasn't using a sock or caught shagging an apple pie [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Patsy Kensit in CBB!  Heart
Had an official Awards Evening and Reunion night with everyone else that were part of last year's Year 13 back at school tonight. It was absolutely fantastic to see everyone again, including the teachers. We ended up at the "Holy Shrine" of the Tuns at Sheriff Hill afterwards.

I even won the prize for Achievement in Business Studies, so gained a £10 Metrocentre voucher Smile
Another thing from last night:

Even though I'm now at uni, I still got my annual present from my Head of Sixth Form. Every year, she/the school receives a calendar from Howard Snaith coaches, and since she found out my enthusiasm for public transport a couple of years ago, she's always gave me it as no staff in the school want it.
At last! I've woken up at 9am, not 5am!!!
These vines from Arron Crascall on facebook, some really funny one, here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/Arroncrascallvines?fref=photo
Used to enjoy watching the BSL woman on the music channels, but this takes some beating.

http://youtu.be/-3wiaE0ojtY

There's another one kicking about, where he interprets 'sucking balls'
(09 Jan 2015, 9:12 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Used to enjoy watching the BSL woman on the music channels, but this takes some beating.

Ha Ha! I saw the signed programmes on the music channels before, it used to be amusing watching old looking people trying to sign to R&B videos full of sexual reference's and signed by Kerrang! Was fun as they were trying to sign stuff like Slipknot and shouty metal.
(09 Jan 2015, 9:12 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Used to enjoy watching the BSL woman on the music channels, but this takes some beating.

I'm done! Tongue

Would like to see his interpretation of 'He wants to give her it, doggy style'

Thats class that
I'm off to Durham today to get some photos, does anyone know if there is anything in particular to look out for?
(11 Jan 2015, 8:58 am)leestransportphotos wrote [ -> ]I'm off to Durham today to get some photos, does anyone know if there is anything in particular to look out for?

X-reg darts, as they'll not be around for much longer. They should be on the 64, but you may find them elsewhere too, with it being a Sunday service. The newly acquired Enviro 200s should be out too.
(11 Jan 2015, 1:08 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]X-reg darts, as they'll not be around for much longer. They should be on the 64, but you may find them elsewhere too, with it being a Sunday service. The newly acquired Enviro 200s should be out too.

64 is usually Solos on a Sunday I think.

Highly doubt you'll find any Darts out today.
Watching the courtesy minibus following me around Metrocentre Coach Park while I parked my car.

Customer service at its finest.
Seeing Tom has managed to upload some photos to Flickr!
(11 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Seeing Tom has managed to upload some photos to Flickr!

Hopefully a few of lots more to come!
(11 Jan 2015, 3:06 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Seeing Tom has managed to upload some photos to Flickr!

Hey! I have too lol!
I was actually doubting my own eyesight, I thought I was following another guy called Tom's Transport Photos, haha.

It was great to see his photos, I love the quality of his camera
(11 Jan 2015, 7:30 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]I was actually doubting my own eyesight, I thought I was following another guy called Tom's Transport Photos, haha.

Hopefully that won't happen anymore, and you'll have weekly updates from me Wink