North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Apr 2017, 10:21 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Nice enough from where I'm sitting![Image: beef936defa2adbc642524a0fc6a75fa.jpg]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
When did this leave Gateshead?
(21 Apr 2017, 10:27 am)EL1TE wrote [ -> ]When did this leave Gateshead?

1100ish from Newcastle - X36.

(21 Apr 2017, 10:28 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]1100ish from Newcastle - X36.

That's annoying. I left Gateshead around then on 8330.
(21 Apr 2017, 10:29 am)EL1TE wrote [ -> ]That's annoying. I left Gateshead around then on 8330.

Ah, but this is the "What makes you happy today?" thread!

(21 Apr 2017, 10:32 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Ah, but this is the "What makes you happy today?" thread!

The only thing that made me happy was a photo of 6087. The weather completely fooled me!
(21 Apr 2017, 10:21 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Nice enough from where I'm sitting![Image: beef936defa2adbc642524a0fc6a75fa.jpg]

Must just be your personality keeping the weather right around you, Dan 😛

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
(21 Apr 2017, 11:13 am)Jamie M wrote [ -> ]Must just be your personality keeping the weather right around you, Dan 😛

Awh, shucks!

It's been a pain for me, most of this morning. I've not been anywhere at the right time to get the sun spot on.

Clouding over now. Perhaps I become more dull as the day progresses?

(21 Apr 2017, 11:18 am)Dan wrote [ -> ]Awh, shucks!

It's been a pain for me, most of this morning. I've not been anywhere at the right time to get the sun spot on.

This is my view now... there wasn't a single cloud there this morning!

That must be why I've had nothing but doom and gloom pretty much all day as sure enough, not in the best of moods and have gone light headed as well.

Even the brightest sparks burn out eventually [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Well, after 5 and a bit weeks of full time hours at work, I can now finally have a week to myself - thank god for allowed holidays Big Grin
Listening to some clubland classics, reminds me of dancing my backside off in Ikon and Maddison.

Now I am showing my age!

Charles
(22 Apr 2017, 9:42 am)Charles41 wrote [ -> ]Listening to some clubland classics, reminds me of dancing my backside off in Ikon and Maddison.

Now I am showing my age!

Charles

I am 22 but love  bit of Clubland here and there. Still a bit of fun Big Grin
Actually getting to have time to enjoy myself at the running day this year - not ending up standing at the Transporter for most of the day like last year. Getting a run out on the Open Top VR a highlight.
Had a good day in Middlesbrough and Stockton for the running day. Was spoiled on the way back but have posted in the 'what's annoying you thread'.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(22 Apr 2017, 9:42 am)Charles41 wrote [ -> ]Listening to some clubland classics, reminds me of dancing my backside off in Ikon and Maddison.

Now I am showing my age!

Charles

Funnily enough, I saw this (https://www.facebook.com/TheLeicesterBib...934935787/) appear on my fb feed earlier.

I trust it was an earlier 'good' version you were listening to, rather than this Wink
Happy at that I had quite a peaceful rally and only chatted with people who I wanted to talk to. Thankfully giving next week a miss.
(23 Apr 2017, 10:51 pm)Rapidsnap wrote [ -> ]Happy at that I had quite a peaceful rally and only chatted with people  who I wanted to talk to. Thankfully giving next week a miss.

Same here. I had a ride on a few buses at the rally before heading to Durham and the MetroCentre.

I'm on holiday over the weekend, somewhere in North Eastern Scotland, so way better than a day at Spillers Wharf.  Big Grin
A 44ft artic came through gateshead interchange along from the X1/56/57 stand to the 27 stand. Lots of confused drivers.

Going to my first rally tomorrow! Hope it's good.