North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Dec 2015, 7:29 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]*clears throat*
'Fozz and Stacey sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.NG'.

Name added instead of mystery woman [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

(09 Dec 2015, 7:29 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Where's this jumper then? We want to see it!

For the love of fuck man...

Guess I cant just mention something then refuse to show it

[Image: 3b317a293935ec300df012a7ae1ff12b.jpg]
(09 Dec 2015, 7:34 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Name added instead of mystery woman [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sn[Image: 3b317a293935ec300df012a7ae1ff12b.jpg]

Snazzy!

She has you wrapped around her finger already Fozz Wink
(09 Dec 2015, 7:39 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Snazzy!

She has you wrapped around her finger already Fozz Wink
Thats a very good reason why I call her The Enemy lol
Nice jumper haha
(09 Dec 2015, 7:50 pm)Adrian wrote [ -> ]Nice jumper haha
I agreed to it to keep the peace

This sounds about right for a lot of Relationships...Rodney Carrington sums it up quite nicely

The Man Song

The Woman Song
https://youtu.be/GpZcCpdFILY

I should have stuck to a Man to Hand Relationship

The Penis Song
https://youtu.be/djYz6p3i-t0

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]
(09 Dec 2015, 7:34 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Name added instead of mystery woman [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

[Image: 3b317a293935ec300df012a7ae1ff12b.jpg]

Suits you, sir.
I didn't have to wait in the cold this morning for the late running X21, after somehow managing to pass my test yesterday, I was able to drive up to school this morning! Big Grin
(10 Dec 2015, 7:13 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]I didn't have to wait in the cold this morning for the late running X21, after somehow managing to pass my test yesterday, I was able to drive up to school this morning! Big Grin

I bet your car doesn't have Free WiFi and extra legroom though?  Tongue

What banger is it? Metro?  Big Grin
Quite pleased that a number of bus leaflets I posted on Ebay are attracting bids.
(11 Dec 2015, 8:55 am)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]I bet your car doesn't have Free WiFi and extra legroom though?  Tongue

What banger is it? Metro?  Big Grin

It doesn't, but then I can control how warm it is, don't have to stop everywhere, and go where I want to Wink

It's a Peugeot, if going off stereotypes I'll be back on the bus before long Wink Touch wood I've got lucky though Wink
(11 Dec 2015, 1:26 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]It doesn't, but then I can control how warm it is, don't have to stop everywhere, and go where I want to Wink

It's a Peugeot, if going off stereotypes I'll be back on the bus before long Wink Touch wood I've got lucky though Wink

Peugeots: hold the air con button down for a few seconds and the car will become nice and toasty...  Wink Tongue
(10 Dec 2015, 7:13 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]I didn't have to wait in the cold this morning for the late running X21, after somehow managing to pass my test yesterday, I was able to drive up to school this morning! Big Grin

Congratulations!
But after seeing the car you have, maybe good luck would be more appropriate Wink.

In other news, Chester le Street has been mentioned on Pointless.
It was worth 4 points. So not quite a pointless location!
(11 Dec 2015, 2:39 pm)GX03 SVC wrote [ -> ]Peugeots: hold the air con button down for a few seconds and the car will become nice and toasty...  Wink Tongue
It doesn't have air con, so I'll be fine Wink

(11 Dec 2015, 5:35 pm)Andreos1 wrote [ -> ]Congratulations!
But after seeing the car you have, maybe good luck would be more appropriate Wink.

Thank you!

Was quite a scary experience this morning, coming out of a corner and feeling the car begin to slide with the ice, it seemed to correct itself though so all was good Wink
Got 4906 on the 96 from the Metrocentre - Eldon Square earlier, and it flew.

Also, congratulations, MB134! Smile
My advice for when it snows. Find a quiet industrial estate on a sunday and drive around it to get used to driving in the snow.

Also if anyone is interested in old bus leaflets, I have a few for sale on my ebay here - http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/olympian3743
I've just found some old (ish) bus timetables in my bedroom, the oldest one dated back to 2009.
What I have date from the 1980s, 1990s and early noughties.

A Go-Ahead Northern Venture Timetable from 1988 is currently on £6.50 on bidding as we speak, and it still has 6 days to go.
(11 Dec 2015, 10:35 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]What I have date from the 1980s, 1990s and early noughties.

A Go-Ahead Northern Venture Timetable from 1988 is currently on £6.50 on bidding as we speak, and it still has 6 days to go.

Nice Big Grin

I had loads of timetables from the late 90's to early 2000's but i lost intrest in the hobby and threw them out... which now i'm gutted... Sad
(11 Dec 2015, 10:45 pm)Michael wrote [ -> ]Nice Big Grin

I had loads of timetables from the late 90's to early 2000's but i lost intrest in the hobby and threw them out... which now i'm gutted... Sad
The same thing happened to me. When I was young I had loads, then lost interest in buses. I'm 100% interested now though.
(11 Dec 2015, 10:35 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]What I have date from the 1980s, 1990s and early noughties.

I have some timetables from around 2008 onwards in a drawer in my bedroom, most of them are Arriva timetables but also have a few Go North East kicking around as well plus some for Scarlet Band's services in Darlington. Think the oldest ones I have are for big service changes in the Darlington and Peterlee areas in summer 2008. Still pick up timetables now as if I want to see times for a service I prefer to read them in a physical format rather than on my mobile, as I find them quite difficult to follow the time to the destination especially with Go North East's timetables and don't like Arriva's much either.