North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got my trip booked for the end of the month to London for 3 days yes get in i get to photograph more london stuff and pottential future buses that will end up here
Although the photograph in question was taken yesterday (Sunday 5th July 2015), I never thought I'd ever get the chance to get a photo like this: https://www.flickr.com/photos/109436376@...ed-public/
(06 Jul 2015, 8:07 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Although the photograph in question was taken yesterday (Sunday 5th July 2015), I never thought I'd ever get the chance to get a photo like this: https://www.flickr.com/photos/109436376@...ed-public/

Yes that did seem a bit random at the time! A Streetlite coming to a standstill to allow a Mk1 National to cross the road. Big Grin
Went out for a few games of tennis tonight with a few friends, although I was appalling, and I think I might have sent balls into orbit with a couple of my serves (somehow managed to hit them up, while moving my arm down?!), I had a great time, was really quite enjoyable Big Grin
(06 Jul 2015, 9:18 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]Went out for a few games of tennis tonight with a few friends, although I was appalling, and I think I might have sent balls into orbit with a couple of my serves (somehow managed to hit them up, while moving my arm down?!), I had a great time, was really quite enjoyable Big Grin

Sport is all about the taking part, not winning.... Allegedly
(06 Jul 2015, 9:33 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Sport is all about the taking part, not winning.... Allegedly
It's all about the taking part was said to me by various people when I did any form of sport because I was terrible at pretty much everything, about the only thing I was good at was swimming but even then I couldn't even dive in the pool
Got to see a mate I went to college with who I have not seen in ages in Durham earlier

Just hope he didn't spot the camera round my neck.
I've made another Facebook account today, as my old Facebook account got hacked. So, if you receive a friend request off a 'Lee Calder', then it will be me.
Ted 2 Big Grin

Although not as funny as I thought it would be I really enjoyed it Smile
My photo of 5409 on the 34A came out alright (In my opinion)
Well i got my letter from the college today.

I'm officially a level 5 Nursery nurse, got an overall pass but i'm happy especially since i got a merit in my research project =D!
Well some last ditch shift swapping yesterday and one of my best mates at Stockton depot working in his holidays have enabled me to have today off to attend a wedding - thanks so much to everyone involved  Cool
Looking forward to this afternoon now - perfect day for it!
A very enjoyable day yesterday with good friends making a surprise visit to a friend who lives down in Grimsby. Made a nice change to a normal Friday and was fun - even with the delayed journey down, the cramped conditions in the back of the car, the long wait for our tea in the pub (a Greene King one - says it all to me) and the time we got back (0140 I finally got home) didn't dampen the day.
I'm really enjoying my conversation with Dan Pic on Facebook Smile
Planning my trip to Hull in October I am well ahead in the planning stages plans are food, train photos, bus photos of EYMS, Stagecoach and a nice trip to KC Stadium to purchase my new Hull City Shirt see attachment below might get 21 Dawson on the back with Sky Bet Championship patches the lettering will be in football league style
(13 Jul 2015, 12:19 pm)Diamond One wrote [ -> ]Planning my trip to Hull in October I am well ahead in the planning stages plans are food, train photos, bus photos of EYMS, Stagecoach and a nice trip to KC Stadium to purchase my new Hull City Shirt see attachment below might get 21 Dawson on the back with Sky Bet Championship patches the lettering will be in football league style
Orange tops are horrible, Hull and Blackpools just look tacky imo...Though I don't mind Hull as a football team
(13 Jul 2015, 12:37 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Orange tops are horrible, Hull and Blackpools just look tacky imo...Though I don't mind Hull as a football team

There better than Blackpool Karl Oyston is mean the fans are going off it they have invaded the pitch in 2 consecutive games against Huddersfield Town last season and this against Lancaster City
(13 Jul 2015, 5:38 pm)Malarkey wrote [ -> ]http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Woman...story.html
That's fooking hilarious, and funny that she is described as a 'fit woman' would love to be around when the Police asked her what happened, would she say 'I was stuffing myself with a dildo'...

Wonder if it is the sex toy related car crash ever recorded
Playing on the original Rollercoaster Tycoon game, gonna have a a blast on RCT2 as well after I saw it in the Sex Shop for 75p lol...

Used to love RCT back in the say