North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Marc. Love turns up when you least expect it. When 2015 started, I didn't expect to be in a relationship. Then I gotten to know a person that I met before Christmas as a friend, and I got to know them a bit better, then 2 weeks into 2015 we ended up as a couple. And to be honest, I wouldn't change it for the world.
(26 Mar 2015, 12:02 am)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Marc. Love turns up when you least expect it. When 2015 started, I didn't expect to be in a relationship. Then I gotten to know a person that I met before Christmas as a friend, and I got to know them a bit better, then 2 weeks into 2015 we ended up as a couple. And to be honest, I wouldn't change it for the world.

Thanks Gary. Smile
The fact 524 is not on 27X must have got replaced I had 524 this morning around 11ish this bus am on is smooth as a pound 4917
Another nice view in the gym today. More chest-presses to show my appreciation.
Decent session of photoing buses and trains at Bedlington Station this morning.
(26 Mar 2015, 5:41 pm)GMitchelhill wrote [ -> ]Decent session of photoing buses and trains at Bedlington Station this morning.

That's the nicest thing said about that place - ever  Wink

What trains did you see? TBH I really need to get taking photos of the trains passing through Ashington haha
Saw...

6N93 - Tyne Dock to Lynemouth
4N85 - Lynemouth to Tyne Dock.

Was also hoping to see 6N06 - North Blyth to Widdrington but that was cancelled. However the train used for the service was still at North Blyth when I went to have a look.

Here is the list of trains that passed Bedlington North Box today - http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/search/a...00?stp=WVS&show=all&order=wtt

Been photoing Coal Trains on B&T last 3 days.

Photoed one of the ex Eurosheds at New Hartley LC on Tuesday.

Photoed two passing at Newsham South LC on Wednesday.

Then Photoed two at Bedlington South, plus a third at Battleship Wharf (North Blyth)
I'm absolutely buzzing! My laptop is up and running once more!!!! Albeit I've lost everything under the sun but at the end of the day I don't have to tell my mam it's broken
Finally got a shot of a Solo SR on the 40 in Durham.
Two weeks away from school for Easter...and you all get a nice review for tomorrow! Big Grin
Got to Colbalt without getting lost!
(27 Mar 2015, 4:50 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Got to Colbalt without getting lost!

Aye, I always get lost in Cobalt.... but I have a chauffeur driving a big silver thing Big Grin Tongue 
(27 Mar 2015, 10:33 am)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Finally got a shot of a Solo SR on the 40 in Durham.

Aye, now that SR is in service, either ON02 or E3 is parked up in the depot. Starting to doubt whether any more are coming to the company...
(25 Mar 2015, 8:43 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]I'm awkward in the first place, take Dan at the Galleries as an example!

I know, hopefully I can find someone else.

Hopefully we are starting to get through to you Wink

I hope you find someone soon, but at your age, it should be the least of your worries...When it happens, you won't know what hit you(I mean that in a positive way)...

One of my favourite sayings

There is a somebody for everybody...For some lucky people there is more than one somebody Big Grin
(27 Mar 2015, 5:12 pm)MrFozz wrote [ -> ]Hopefully we are starting to get through to you Wink

I hope you find someone soon, but at your age, it should be the least of your worries...When it happens, you won't know what hit you(I mean that in a positive way)...

One of my favourite sayings

There is a somebody for everybody...For some lucky people there is more than one somebody Big Grin

Spoke to my Head of Year today about it, just how I was feeling a bit down, etc., and he said something like:

''Marcus, you've looked up to Rosie for all this time now, she's been up there in the sky and you've been down here on the ground, and just as you were beginning to climb up to her, some clouds got in the way (aka - the Year 10 boyfriend). So, if those clouds have come from somewhere else, that means there's somebody else up there for you who has just been made clear from the clouds.''

Hopefully there is something around the corner...Wink
(27 Mar 2015, 4:52 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]Aye, I always get lost in Cobalt.... but I have a chauffeur driving a big silver thing Big Grin  
I searched Google Maps and wrote down the 309 route through Colbalt.

Now on the 58X to Newcastle.
(27 Mar 2015, 5:15 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Spoke to my Head of Year today about it, just how I was feeling a bit down, etc., and he said something like:

''Marcus, you've looked up to Rosie for all this time now, she's been up there in the sky and you've been down here on the ground, and just as you were beginning to climb up to her, some clouds got in the way (aka - the Year 10 boyfriend). So, if those clouds have come from somewhere else, that means there's somebody else up there for you who has just been made clear from the clouds.''

Hopefully there is something around the corner...Wink
I can remember when I was in Care, I used to ring Radio Phone-In Shows, mostly TFM and Metro Radio...One night I phoned Tom's Talk In on TFM(Think the DJ was Tom Davies), I was talking about being in Care, Depression and Feeling Suicidal and my lack of a love life. When I was 15 my nickname was Chunk/Chunky and Tom Davies said to me something like

'Dont top yourself, there is someone out there who will miss out on her Mr Right because you chose to take your life...There is someone out for you son, one day you could be skipping through a corn field and the future Mrs Chunk will just appear out kf nowhere, have faith in yourself kid'

Where the hell a cornfield came from I dont know Big Grin
(27 Mar 2015, 5:57 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]A guy who I work with has retired today after 30 years service with Go North East and its predecessors, sorry to see him go, but he had a good send off....
Hope we can say the same about you if you hit 30 yrs with GNE and the same about Dan if he sticks round another 29 yrs and a few months Big Grin
(27 Mar 2015, 6:02 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]I aint that far off....into my 23rd year..haha!

@Everyone else - yeah I got a bit of a surprise too when he told me that! Tongue
Managed to catch a slightly late X21 so I will now get home around 30 minutes earlier.