North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(17 Aug 2015, 9:17 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]That's enough of that. It stops now. Take your personal issues to PM or somewhere that myself and others don't have to read them.

Awww and I was just heating up the popcorn too.  Tongue
I have arrived back in the UK after my holiday, and my grandma has also returned from visiting a friend in the Birmingham area. Her friend's husband is an avid transport enthusiast, and has sent up a bunch of bus timetables and guides for me. Smile
Got train tickets booked for York with citaro5284 next Saturday. Smile
I got my results from my exams and I done much better than I thought I would do
(22 Aug 2015, 9:57 am)Davie wrote [ -> ]I got my results from my exams and U dine much better than I thought I would do
Judging by that post you didn't pass English.
(17 Aug 2015, 3:33 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]Applied for a job on Thursday night - I have a first stage interview tomorrow afternoon.

And after a second stage interview/group session today, I've only gone and got the job!!!!!  Big Grin Start Monday at 1030 - I'm now in the Sales/Marketing business (for now anyway)
(22 Aug 2015, 5:42 pm)Kuyoyo wrote [ -> ]And after a second stage interview/group session today, I've only gone and got the job!!!!!  Big Grin Start Monday at 1030 - I'm now in the Sales/Marketing business (for now anyway)

Good luck!
I joined the forum!
(22 Aug 2015, 6:45 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I joined the forum!

Forgot to say welcome to the forum, so welcome to the Forum!
(22 Aug 2015, 6:49 pm)South Tyne Lad wrote [ -> ]Forgot to say welcome to the forum, so welcome to the Forum!

Thanks Smile
(22 Aug 2015, 6:45 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I joined the forum!

Welcome to the forum Smile
(22 Aug 2015, 8:24 pm)Davie wrote [ -> ]Welcome to the forum  Smile
Thank you
You just joined today, and in a short space of time you have made 60+ posts.

I am a person loving all things OmniCity, MPD and URBAN 90
(22 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I am a person loving all things OmniCity, MPD and URBAN 90

As per your signature.
(22 Aug 2015, 9:29 pm)NK53 TKT wrote [ -> ]I am a person loving all things OmniCity, MPD and URBAN 90

How can you dislike these:1411, 2802, 7501, 7484, 4514, but like Urban90 seating and 1311?! 

How can anyone dislike a B10BLE!!!
(22 Aug 2015, 10:00 pm)mb134 wrote [ -> ]How can you dislike these:1411, 2802, 7501, 7484, 4514, but like Urban90 seating and 1311?! 

How can anyone dislike a B10BLE!!!

4514 is fantastic too. One of the better ones.
Urban90's seats actually aren't too bad if they aren't worn down. The ones in the Scarlet Band E200s are fairly alright but when they are worn down like in the Arriva Lowlander's they are horrific and this is probably one of the reasons many members of this forum hate then so much. I much prefer proper bus seats though.
(22 Aug 2015, 10:10 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]Urban90's seats actually aren't too bad if they aren't worn down. The ones in the Scarlet Band E200s are fairly alright but when they are worn down like in the Arriva Lowlander's they are horrific and this is probably one of the reasons many members of this forum hate then so much. I much prefer proper bus seats though.
They are like. After half hour sat on one of them, you're walking round like someone has belted your arse with a cricket bat!
(22 Aug 2015, 10:20 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]They are like. After half hour sat on one of them, you're walking round like someone has belted your arse with a cricket bat!
Fortunately it's very rare I have to sit on Urban90's seats and the few times I have had to sit on them it's only been for short journeys although I did have the displeasure of 7444 for two and a half hours on the X61 to Scarborough which was not fun.

I've sat on worse than the Urban90's seats, I remember sitting on some awful plastic seats on buses over the years.