North East Buses

Full Version: Whats made you happy today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Mar 2015, 6:14 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]A shocking example of customer service. How someone someone go from owing £4,000 to being £1,400 in credit is beyond me. 

Needless to say I've switched tonight, so should be all done and dusted of npower in a few weeks time. Also got the important stuff out the way, and claimed a Baby Oleg toy! Smile 

The important thing about this... Did you go for the normal Baby Oleg or Safari Baby Oleg?

Wi-Fi is back!!!
(01 Mar 2015, 6:21 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]The important thing about this... Did you go for the normal Baby Oleg or Safari Baby Oleg?

Wi-Fi is back!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
(01 Mar 2015, 6:21 pm)Jimmi wrote [ -> ]The important thing about this... Did you go for the normal Baby Oleg or Safari Baby Oleg?

Wi-Fi is back!!!
Original of course! Smile
(01 Mar 2015, 6:24 pm)aureolin wrote [ -> ]Original of course! Smile

The right decision.
Aside from the disruption to my journey this morning owing to overhead line issues and falling over in Gateshead Interchange which led to a hole being formed in my new trousers, I had a fantastic first day at work. Big Grin
(02 Mar 2015, 5:36 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Aside from the disruption to my journey this morning owing to overhead line issues and falling over in Gateshead Interchange which led to a hole being formed in my new trousers, I had a fantastic first day at work. Big Grin

My 1st day at college was a notable event as it was the day steve irwin passed away I was half tired that day back in 2006 
In November, I took up a voluntary position with a well-known national organisation. Up until last week, I was in training and working under supervision in preparation for the role. Well, today I was finally let loose on the general public, working on my own, without a training buddy to hold my hand.

Being nervous, I made a few slight faux-pas on my first day, but overall things went alright without any major hiccups. Even though the work is voluntary, I am pleased with how the day went despite being worried about how I would cope which probably affected my sleep last night.

Back to my normal job tomorrow.
(02 Mar 2015, 5:36 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Aside from the disruption to my journey this morning owing to overhead line issues and falling over in Gateshead Interchange which led to a hole being formed in my new trousers, I had a fantastic first day at work. Big Grin

Ah I was going to ask whether you had a good first day as teaboy/milk monitor Wink
(02 Mar 2015, 7:12 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Ah I was going to ask whether you had a good first day as teaboy/milk monitor Wink

I made the teas!
(02 Mar 2015, 7:12 pm)tyresmoke wrote [ -> ]Ah I was going to ask whether you had a good first day as teaboy/milk monitor Wink

Not in the job description - the work I was doing today was quite a bit more interesting! Wink 
My god it's snowing.
(02 Mar 2015, 7:24 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]My god it's snowing.

=D, where about's?
(02 Mar 2015, 7:19 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]Not in the job description - the work I was doing today was quite a bit more interesting! Wink 

Careful Dan, Marcus will get jealous  Big Grin
(02 Mar 2015, 7:24 pm)Tommy_1581 wrote [ -> ]My god it's snowing.

In Rowlands Gill it's not although there were a few snowflakes falling while I was driving through Sunniside this morning.
(02 Mar 2015, 7:27 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Careful Dan, Marcus will get jealous  Big Grin

Just gritting my teeth, one eye twitching, while I imagine him having the time of his life working with citaro5284...Tongue.
(02 Mar 2015, 7:27 pm)citaro5284 wrote [ -> ]Careful Dan, Marcus will get jealous  Big Grin

He is not taking GCSE ICT... He won't get quite as excited about spreadsheets as I do!

#saddodan
#hashtagsonNEB
(02 Mar 2015, 7:29 pm)Dan wrote [ -> ]He is not taking GCSE ICT... He won't get quite as excited about spreadsheets as I do!

#saddodan
#hashtagsonNEB

Don't think ICT is my scene...maybe I'll end up somewhere different in the building to you guys. Sad Tongue
(02 Mar 2015, 7:30 pm)MarcTheA4 wrote [ -> ]Don't think ICT is my scene...maybe I'll end up somewhere different in the building to you guys. Sad Tongue

Its not my scene either...haha!

I am not keen on hardware and networks if I am honest, I like the software side and how the programmes work.
Was snowing heavy in Ashington, stopped now, wet ground so didn't lie.
I want snow in Sunderland =(